The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludo888 View Post
Hello.
I have questions for kissbang.
1- Near Hongik, the best one is K-+ or another one? For best girls for price?
2- Do you think if I tell the entrance guy to give him a tip of 10k or 20k if he can find for me a beautifull girl and not an XXL one he will try to do it or it's not a good idea?
3- it's open in the morning? I want go here between 10 and 11h maybe or it's better to go in afternoon because there is more girls maybe.
Thanks a lot for your answers
they're about the same. the thing is, you're not allowed to see who you'll get or even who's available. and paying the entrance person/people will not be a good idea. they'll give you the option of preference and I do think they try to accommodate anyway so customers will be more likely to return.

however, I do suggest you try angma if you have more money to spend on.

Remaining point return awaiting more up to others first, sorry bros!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele
Got better recommendation? Let me know!

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 06-10-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ludo888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is angma? And why it's better? How much is it?
In the morning it's OK too?
Thanks
Old 06-10-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 18
Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold

Hi All just wanna ask is Google map ok in Korea?
I see some website say google map no so good over there. I thought of save a few offline map. But cannot. Not available for offline map.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariboro View Post
Hi All just wanna ask is Google map ok in Korea?
I see some website say google map no so good over there. I thought of save a few offline map. But cannot. Not available for offline map.
Google Map definitely works well in Korea. It's just that most Koreans use Naver Maps - Naver is the Google of Korea.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Seoul now till 16th Oct. Can anyone share with me a anmabang/BJ cafe place? And how much is it normally? My virgin trip here hehehehe
Old 08-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
I'm in Seoul now till 16th Oct. Can anyone share with me a anmabang/BJ cafe place? And how much is it normally? My virgin trip here hehehehe
Can meet and Chong together?
I available on 12th
Old 08-10-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Ludo888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I will go to K-plus because I have no answer about angma price, place or why it's Better than k plus for the persons who know it
Old 09-10-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Backinthegame70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliao View Post
Donut Anma was really hard to find. The whole building looks like not in use! They hang a kind of "curtain" across the carpark lot, it's black cloth and have a wavy pattern. Hope this helps bros here find the place.

I walked up to the door and I think they saw me thru CCTV before opening. Confirmed with reception that it was indeed Donut Anma and first thing they ask is where you're from. Anyways, can't give FR cos I didn't know they only accept cash!!! NB......

So search for Fish Anma and luckily it was nearby so taxi was only like 8k won.

Fish Anma just need to look out for the fish sign. Went in and they will verify how you know this place and so on. Paid 260k using credit card for 2 shots. Heard it's 240k for 1 shot.

Went to shower and change to robe. Got called after like 5 mins and went up to club level with 2 other koreans uncles... Got assigned a girl that i didn't really like, small breast too. At club level, I can see the other girls nicer... Well what to do....

Suppose to do one shot in club level but too dark and music distracting so can't shoot. This girl also cannot kiss so no GFE. The "club" level is actually quite small. Think 4 couples max.

Went to another level which is her room and finished there.

Won't RTF here, need to remember to take cash and go Donut next time.
So I have been recon using Google Map using 142-23 Samseong (2) - the only thing that I can see using street view us the Hotel Capetown in the area - am I completely off or even close to Donut Amna??
Old 12-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

asianswagftw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, currently in Seoul till the 17th and have been looking through this thread for options. Any recommendations or perhaps anyone in Seoul now willing to help a brother out?
Old 12-10-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

asianswagftw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Seoul now? Currently here till 17th Oct and is hoping to have some good recommendation to go
Old 14-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianswagftw View Post
Any bros in Seoul now? Currently here till 17th Oct and is hoping to have some good recommendation to go
Would join but I'm only there in November.
Old 15-10-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Hotbloodbull1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be in seoul from 17 till 20 oct. Any bros wanna go chiong together? I first time noob
Old 16-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotbloodbull1 View Post
i will be in seoul from 17 till 20 oct. Any bros wanna go chiong together? I first time noob
Can go to Donut Anma. Go to Seolleung Station. Find exit 10 walk straight up. about 300 to 500m u saw a Paris Baguette. Before the Paris Baguette there is same road lane. Turn left. Than saw one more small lane turn left again. The Donut just on your right. A chocolate building. U can see some car park behind a black color curtain.
Go in and u are at Donut Anma.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 13
reliantk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreliantk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just tried fish anma today and was awesome! Going to try donut tmr to taste something different

FR to follow soon.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Hotbloodbull1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariboro View Post
Can go to Donut Anma. Go to Seolleung Station. Find exit 10 walk straight up. about 300 to 500m u saw a Paris Baguette. Before the Paris Baguette there is same road lane. Turn left. Than saw one more small lane turn left again. The Donut just on your right. A chocolate building. U can see some car park behind a black color curtain.
Go in and u are at Donut Anma.

What’s the damage like?
And it’s a BJ or FJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1