The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Harriervios is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Is there no cure for it?
Bro doctor say no cure for it, I'm waiting to die. So fucking depressed.
Old 23-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!
Re: Infected STD from this Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Is there no cure for it?
No permanent cure for G-herpes. Can only be treated during outbreaks.. but no cure yet. They hides in the nerves of the victims.

https://www.healthline.com/health/st...-herpes#causes
Old 23-06-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
Bro.. stay strong! and keep a healthy lifestyle so that outbreaks will be short and less frequent.
Old 23-06-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Correct me if I am wrong, if you examined by doctor and proofed positive, won’t the doctor informed the infectious disease dept? And you will be called up for questions. It is like if you donate blood or go for health test.
And if so, the spa will be known if you give your report.

Even it is not for the above, you got this and now waiting to die, you still do nothing to the spa. Example report them. Nothing more to lose.

And can you screen shot the report but cover your ID? This let us see what kind of report it is or let us know you are not faking it.
Old 23-06-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Pray hard ..... gf did not get also .... oh man ....
Old 24-06-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
why waiting to die? this virus won't kill you, right? cold sores is another common herpes other than the one on dick
Old 24-06-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

wait, why 2 months later then the symptoms appeared?

like that, all of the chiongsters here must also wait that long to wait for symptoms to appear, since it can appear after so long?
Old 24-06-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
wait, why 2 months later then the symptoms appeared?

like that, all of the chiongsters here must also wait that long to wait for symptoms to appear, since it can appear after so long?
Bro not all infected herpes will have symptoms immediately. Some people are infected with STD yet the symptoms take more than a year to appear. If there's no symptoms dosent mean you are not infected. Best is to chiong safe and always wear cap.
Old 24-06-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
centrinocock is Cool - loads of Potential

Fake or true...

I just just stay away from that spa now.

Been there last week, for a HJ x2 $80 plus fully naked, she allow me to finger all the way, my finger go fully into her wet hole. Asked the girl if can do full services she say ok. But that was during my 2nd hj so i nv go for full heng... She very willing to do anything i requested. No bathroom or toilet in that spa. So i guess nv wash up after each services was common.

Here are number of syt inside this spa.
Old 24-06-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
evilbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please guys. Chionging is already very risky!!!!

condom is a MUST!
Old 24-06-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by centrinocock View Post
Fake or true...

I just just stay away from that spa now.

Been there last week, for a HJ x2 $80 plus fully naked, she allow me to finger all the way, my finger go fully into her wet hole. Asked the girl if can do full services she say ok. But that was during my 2nd hj so i nv go for full heng... She very willing to do anything i requested. No bathroom or toilet in that spa. So i guess nv wash up after each services was common.

Here are number of syt inside this spa.
45min only how to hj x 2? $80 will remove everything?

Yes true or fake, temporary better don’t go. TS pm me said he reported to police today so we shall see. Normally such cases is serious, police should take action very soon. But if nothing happen to the girl in half to one month, then we will know true or fake.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dear all brothers, I visited this Spa at Tanglin Shopping centre, #B1-05 about 2 months back and received a BBBJ plus CIM from a prc massuese. Few days back, I got high fever and my penis develop sores and it's very painful when I pee. I made a visit to Doctor Tan and discovered that I contracted Genital herpes. I just want to warn all brothers of this Spa. It's very obvious its at basement 1 of the shopping centre. I ever heard from my Friend that the girls there will offer raw as long as you pay them a reasonable some of money. Pls take note of this shop. I'm very regretful of what I have done.
Bro,Sorry to hear about your situation.Can give the initials of the nickname of the girl from TSC B1-05 so all bros here can avoid?
Old 24-06-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

is better not to go at all for the time being. Few week we will know real or not. He made a report and this kind of transmitted disease will act fast. But if nothing happen then we know
Old 24-06-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
centrinocock is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird26 View Post
45min only how to hj x 2? $80 will remove everything?
You know is 45min.. so i guess u no new bird and know where to find the spa contact.

When the ml is pretty... two shoot is alway possible. thier syt really cute.

Every request i make she will do it. So i guess Raw maybe also possiable if the price is right.
Old 24-06-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

case of small head down below over-ruling big head up above...
pity your gf... your future wife...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1