The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Today I met up with my "tai lai" and notice she grew fatter. Not only that even bro Ken notice that she takes me as a huge waterfish but thank God i'm a little smarter. So had an oppurtunity tonight by putting her to the ultimate test.

MIBs came and swept away a large amount of PRC. Does anyone knows the amount? Lol! Today too lazy to no. 8 with the OKTs. Well this is my first time experience a live raid in OSFC. Like bro Ken says they cannot run because they will block the front and back. I saw the PRCs running for their lives by hiding under the table, counter, gas stove and even trying to climb over walls. I'm not kidding but I didn't see them climb under the lorry or car like bro Ken told me.

Therefore being a softie, i called "tai lai" to inform her there's big wind and not too come down. After that only called "yi lai" to inform her the similar thing. Not long later "tai lai" called me and asked me to fetch her out for moonlighting. I told her no but just stay in the room and wait i'll call her back. She shouted at me over the phone and I just hang up. "yi lai" send me an sms stating "dear, thank you". I called "yi lai" back and told her to inform "tai lai" not to go out as the MIBs are just at their entrance arresting PRC. "yi lai" obediently listened to me and keep thanking me for informing them.

From today onwards, "yi lai" will be "tai lai" although she loses out in body shape and looks. At least "yi lai" appreciates, offers "1 dragon service" like bro Ken mentioned and great gfe. She speaks cantonese too if you're banana like me. For contact, please get from the originator bro Ken.

Sorry because today long winded and nobody TCSS with me in OSFC.
Old 21-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pennywise78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Total of 9 PRC's where caught today at the mamak oppostice OSFC. After that, the raid party went to Ace Building and cut 4 rooms, but didn't manage to catch any PRC's.
Old 21-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise78 View Post
Total of 9 PRC's where caught today at the mamak oppostice OSFC. After that, the raid party went to Ace Building and cut 4 rooms, but didn't manage to catch any PRC's.
Thanks pennywise for the no.8 information. I saw the van stopped behind OSFC as well wonder if they caught any there too.
Old 21-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post

MIBs came and swept away a large amount of PRC. Does anyone knows the amount?
It should be "number" (countable) of PRC and not "amount" (uncountable)..

Furthermore, in Cantonese the first wife is always referred as DAI POH 大婆 not Tai Lai....only subsequent wives or mistresses or what not (old word: concubines) are titled LAI..so YI LAI, SAM LAI, SEI LAI..(confined to be used by husbands) ..when subordinates greet them it will be YI YI TAI, SAM YI TAI, SEI YI TAI
Old 21-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post

Furthermore, in Cantonese the first wife is always referred as DAI POH 大婆 not Tai Lai....only subsequent wives or mistresses or what not (old word: concubines) are titled LAI..so YI LAI, SAM LAI, SEI LAI..(confined to be used by husbands) ..when subordinates greet them it will be YI YI TAI, SAM YI TAI, SEI YI TAI
bro sad use "tai lai" is suitable, as none of them is wife "lou po"
Old 21-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wlliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPaKaKa View Post
Bro seng2, tis Prc i like most in OS...

name: Ah Kiew
looks: 8/10 (very sweet looking)
height: 160cm
boobs: 34B
body: 8/10
gfe: 7/10, allows u to take your time, and quite accomodating with positions.
BBBJ: 8/10
frenching: yes
Did she Cum: yes
FJ: 8/10
tightness: 7/10
damage: RM100
hygiene: 8/10
RTF: Yes

PM me if u nid her number, she can speak in cantonese...
bro, i prefer around my age stock, mind i also request her contact to test?
Old 22-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:

Furthermore, in Cantonese the first wife is always referred as DAI POH  not Tai Lai....only subsequent wives or mistresses or what not (old word: concubines) are titled LAI..so YI LAI, SAM LAI, SEI LAI..(confined to be used by husbands) ..when subordinates greet them it will be YI YI TAI, SAM YI TAI, SEI YI TAI
Sorry my england is very bad and thanks for pointing out as i often failed my mathematic exam when i was still studying too.. However, i meant my mistresses as i still love my one and only wife a lot too. I'm a freaking banana too, i think i'm a spoilt brad by wasting my parents money to go school.
Old 22-01-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
drhawkings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlliang View Post
bro, i prefer around my age stock, mind i also request her contact to test?
Can pm me her ctc ...pls ..tqtqt!!
Old 22-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry my england is very bad and thanks for pointing out as i often failed my mathematic exam when i was still studying too.. However, i meant my mistresses as i still love my one and only wife a lot too. I'm a freaking banana too, i think i'm a spoilt brad by wasting my parents money to go school.
WAHLEN EH! Nowadays diam diam collected a few Concubines in OS for private use and never share with me also arh.
Old 22-01-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
bro sad use "tai lai" is suitable, as none of them is wife "lou po"
Those days when men ruled China, and amongst those in the Cantonese community, many men (if not all) would take concubines (legally married to him with the consent of the first wife) but mistresses were "kept收" and many times these WU LEI JING 狐狸精(vixen spirits) were attacked by those gangs formed by the first wife.

When one had only 1 wife (until he died) the wife is always the LOU POH and the legal word was FATT CHAI发妻. In the event when his LOU POH died and he took legally a replacement wife, the replacement wife was known as TEEN FORNG 填房(fill up the room) and her status would be the same as the dead FATT CHAI.

If he were to take a concubine (FATT CHAI or TEEN FORNG still living) his new addition will start a new category (i.e. LAI series) the first one would be called AH LAI, and the second YI LAI and so forth..

So, strictly speaking, there is no TAI LAI, just AH LAI, as you won't know that upon getting "TAI LAI" you will get "YI LAI" so the line could stop at the first concubine, so AH LAI was appropriate for that purpose.
Old 22-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marlborolight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorookami View Post
those days when men ruled china, and amongst those in the cantonese community, many men (if not all) would take concubines (legally married to him with the consent of the first wife) but mistresses were "kept收" and many times these wu lei jing 狐狸精(vixen spirits) were attacked by those gangs formed by the first wife.

When one had only 1 wife (until he died) the wife is always the lou poh and the legal word was fatt chai发妻. In the event when his lou poh died and he took legally a replacement wife, the replacement wife was known as teen forng 填房(fill up the room) and her status would be the same as the dead fatt chai.

If he were to take a concubine (fatt chai or teen forng still living) his new addition will start a new category (i.e. Lai series) the first one would be called ah lai, and the second yi lai and so forth..

So, strictly speaking, there is no tai lai, just ah lai, as you won't know that upon getting "tai lai" you will get "yi lai" so the line could stop at the first concubine, so ah lai was appropriate for that purpose.
不愧是 proffesor..
Old 22-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
WAHLEN EH! Nowadays diam diam collected a few Concubines in OS for private use and never share with me also arh.
bro sengseng... why suddenly missing for so long
Old 23-01-2010, 06:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
mmm... kind of agree with you, u really wasting your parent money... lol
wahahahaa... just kidding.
Old 23-01-2010, 06:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Those days when men ruled China, and amongst those in the Cantonese community, many men (if not all) would take concubines (legally married to him with the consent of the first wife) but mistresses were "kept收" and many times these WU LEI JING 狐狸精(vixen spirits) were attacked by those gangs formed by the first wife.

When one had only 1 wife (until he died) the wife is always the LOU POH and the legal word was FATT CHAI发妻. In the event when his LOU POH died and he took legally a replacement wife, the replacement wife was known as TEEN FORNG 填房(fill up the room) and her status would be the same as the dead FATT CHAI.

If he were to take a concubine (FATT CHAI or TEEN FORNG still living) his new addition will start a new category (i.e. LAI series) the first one would be called AH LAI, and the second YI LAI and so forth..

So, strictly speaking, there is no TAI LAI, just AH LAI, as you won't know that upon getting "TAI LAI" you will get "YI LAI" so the line could stop at the first concubine, so AH LAI was appropriate for that purpose.
lol... like back to the school....
Old 23-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

passed by this place two days ago during lunch time, wah i think the MILF quality has improve ler...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1