The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
But u liked that Merry too & that Merry loved u too rite?
Thank God that BB Sotong will b gone for good or else 1 day I sure will b scolded by her for staying up so late
it's amazing haven't scold yet hehe
Old 31-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank God that BB Sotong will b gone for good or else 1 day I sure will b scolded by her for staying up so late
sure scold you de... scold you for leaving so early. .
Old 01-02-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But u liked that Merry too & that Merry loved u too rite?
In fact, that Merry does not impress me with her body (no way as compared to Ye Hua and Ah Fang, in terms of height alignment and boob size (my favourite size is C cup)...her GFE was good until Ah Fook fucked her kao kao and all mood gone. Anyway, I won't be interested to take her.

BB Sotong (Ye Hua) had been my favoirite and kamcheng for her still lingers on. Merry's smiles could not match Ah Fang's sweet smile.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 01-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1828 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: My Goddess has come to earth!!!

bros , she is in pudu, kl, but service is exceptional. she served in sg before, here is my fr when i had the best sexperience in my lifetime in sg. from then...i dont want any other fl,wl or any other women, only her, warning , she will spoil you 她会宠坏你的!!! she has spoilt me already, i am like a pampered spoilt child, only she can sextify me. heres the 1 fr i wrote when she in sg:
Bai Mudan is truly a gift from heaven, i have never met such a beautiful fl who renders such good service. Because of looks some fl think they pretty then yaya papaya do things half heartedly, but for xiao yanzi she is an Exception. She put in her best for the full 1 hr, Never rush job half hour ask u fuck off. Reached her place called her, she came out and waved to me. I charged forward as fast as I can , my heart was beating furiously. She greeted me and held my hand and brought me to her room. We frenched passionately like long lost lovers. Bai Mudan is a very warm, friendly and passionate lady, perfect GFE , also maybe because i could click with her , but it is very easy to break the ice with her. bbbj was so stimulating that i CIM!!! Very accomodating and submissive in bed, obliging and flexible, she coould perform folded deck chair and ballerina or dancer sex position. I think Bai Mudan is much better than the legal geylang cat150 girls. i thought i had the best bonk in geylang cat150 . but after my rendezvous with her , I Must Say , In my life, Bai Mudan gave me the Best sexperience ever.
One more to add , not only is she mongolian look lady, she IS an ethnic Mongolian born in Inner Mongolia. I wanted to find outer mongolian fl at first, but now no need as i have found a Mongolian beauty who looks better than outer mongolians. she has both good points mongolian features and han chinese features which is the double eyelid. best of both worlds my world stood still…Bai Mudan is a Classical Chinese Beauty , an angel sent from heaven to console my poor deprived soul!!! Thank you Bai Mudan, salute and bow to you 膜拜 膜拜 !!!
Old 01-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

her advertisement: http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...71853&page=504
Old 01-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
rifles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow SIFU, I'm just join this forum.Any recommended place to look for these girls?Greatly appreciate for the info and have a great CNY. Thank you
Old 02-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
it's amazing haven't scold yet hehe
Tats bcoz i always ignore her & don't even look at her when i walk passby
Old 02-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
sure scold you de... scold you for leaving so early. .
Hahaha..... Now no chance d...
And I can stay there a bit longer d.
Old 02-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
In fact, that Merry does not impress me with her body (no way as compared to Ye Hua and Ah Fang, in terms of height alignment and boob size (my favourite size is C cup)...her GFE was good until Ah Fook fucked her kao kao and all mood gone. Anyway, I won't be interested to take her.

BB Sotong (Ye Hua) had been my favoirite and kamcheng for her still lingers on. Merry's smiles could not match Ah Fang's sweet smile.
Aiyo sifu it's time to move on....
The grass is always greener over the other side.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyo sifu it's time to move on....
The grass is always greener over the other side.
your sifu sentimental type lah.. he'll move on when some younger version Teresa Tang appears..
Old 03-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
your sifu sentimental type lah.. he'll move on when some younger version Teresa Tang appears..
Pomrakthai already got a Jenny...
but he don't like the low hanging fruit
Old 03-02-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
Pomrakthai already got a Jenny...
but he don't like the low hanging fruit
Jenny's face looks like this:

http://laksou.com/News.do?doNews=vie...Detail&id=8143

But her boobs look like these yellow ones:

http://www.imexbb.com/fresh-papaya-fruit-11389851.htm

Beh tahan
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 04-02-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Re: My Goddess has come to earth!!!

虽美女如云,可我还是选择了当个回头客.正可谓春风十里扬州路,卷上珠帘总不如,在我眼里心里 只有琴... 她是我见过最美丽温柔善良体贴的姑娘.
就算听起来夸张了点,但服务绝对一流,绝不亏待回头客.
At rtf Qin never disappoints or take u for granted , she will treat u even better. For bros who enjoyed her first session, u will be in for a MIND-BLOWING sexperience upon rtf and subsequent ones. After I know her I dont want other fl or any other people, only her , she pampers me know i am like spoilt little boy looking for his mommy...Now I only want her, nobody nobody but Qin...she is 27, not syt, but MUST say NOT milf or cougar...classical chinese beauty or mongolian beauty ...she is very demure and sexy looking actually, fierce looking but actually very nice lady, my type, she can be SM Queen man...just let her strip into the nude and let her perform her kungfu...brace yourselves as you go up sky high to 7th heaven!!! most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my life, no one else is as beautiful as her... i see her face my penis erects immediately, when she strips naked looking at her smooth fair busty voluptous curvy yet well toned nude chinese body, or i would say nude mongolian body, i legs go weak shivering and i ejaculate...
let me take some tissue paper , i must masturbate now when i think of her, cannot control myself tak bolek tahan liao ...
http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...3#post10452123
Old 04-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

bros, she leaving kl on 13 this month, going johor in 18, so dont miss out 花开堪折直须折 莫待无花空折枝
Old 04-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

to the moderators, i am not advertising, just her loyal customer writing fr n recomendation, why fucking close my thread on bai mudan? other samster also open thread specially for their recomendation u can see so many, they are also not advertiser obviously, may i have an explanation on this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1