The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arpa18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbridge View Post
did you miss - G-star II (Uptown Hotel)?
Damage: Session 18000, HJ 20000
Thanks! Will add this quick!
Old 12-04-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbridge View Post
Parami SPA @ Hotel Parami 8th floor...
- damage is $25 for massage + $15 for special room.
and depending on negotiation, you can get more than HJ for extra bucks.
Bro, do you know what's the damage in Myanmar Kyats. Thanks
Old 12-04-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
stevefox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Time Spa (RGN City Lodge)
Damage: 25000 (oil massage 60min) + 30000 (HJ)
Old 12-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mikekim18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpa18 View Post
Bro, do you know what's the damage in Myanmar Kyats. Thanks
Do you have Rosy’s ph no. at Vintage
Old 13-04-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold

The massage places open until what time usually?

G-Star hotel spa? Thought of going over now but scare close.
Old 14-04-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Most places starts business in the noon time until next day early morning. I'm afraid you're gonna have to wait for Thingyan holidays to be over.
Old 14-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

metalhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share me phone number of the girls please? You can PM me if you want. Thanks in advance
Old 15-04-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
Karasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hast View Post
Was recently in the Hub Spa.

Rooms were verry dirty. Shower was not working properly and the ladies were fat and ugly. After changing the lady the third time I just took the one which was best looking - still below average. 27.000 Kyats for oil massage and 20.000 for HJ.

Lady was new and didnt wanted to do any service besides HJ. Wanted to take out her Top and bra for 10.000 Kyats extra - but was not interested to see that.

Overall I wouldnt recomend that. Best massage place until now is G star Hotel but until now also only HJ.

Somebody meanwhile found a massage place where they give BJ ?
No5 from G Star I and No5 from G Star II were both reported to give BJ. RGN My time spa also some girls give bj but the girls were ugly.

My advice is try No5 from G Star. She’s quite alright in terms of looks.
Old 15-04-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Anyone went to Chinese bathhouse on Waizayandar Rd lately?? I'm like waiting for more FRs on this. Man, they're expensive. I just want to make sure we're hitting the right spot.
Old 17-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

omgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpa18 View Post
Anyone went to Chinese bathhouse on Waizayandar Rd lately?? I'm like waiting for more FRs on this. Man, they're expensive. I just want to make sure we're hitting the right spot.
I have tried the bathhouse like weeks ago. The rooms are clean and the girls are above average. Since it is a bathhouse and short time only, it is more of a hit and run place. You cannot expect a lot of hugging and kissing within an hour unless you go for 1 and a half hour or 2 hrs which is very expensive. Your session would normally start with shower, then to some foreplay, bj and finishing of with sex. In my opinion, the only difference is how patient is the girl to you with changing positions and quality of the foreplay. Again in a hour, it is pretty limited to what they could do.

Price:
They will quote you the 90 or 180 mins for 300000 ish but there is a 50 mins session available starting from 170000 to 200000 depending on the girls. You will have to ask for it as they usually start off with quoting long sessions. I agree that it is pricey but again it is opened to service the rich clients. They have a Russian working so any bro who would like to cheong a Russian, there you have it. 😉
Old 17-04-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgg View Post
I have tried the bathhouse like weeks ago. The rooms are clean and the girls are above average. Since it is a bathhouse and short time only, it is more of a hit and run place. You cannot expect a lot of hugging and kissing within an hour unless you go for 1 and a half hour or 2 hrs which is very expensive. Your session would normally start with shower, then to some foreplay, bj and finishing of with sex. In my opinion, the only difference is how patient is the girl to you with changing positions and quality of the foreplay. Again in a hour, it is pretty limited to what they could do.

Price:
They will quote you the 90 or 180 mins for 300000 ish but there is a 50 mins session available starting from 170000 to 200000 depending on the girls. You will have to ask for it as they usually start off with quoting long sessions. I agree that it is pricey but again it is opened to service the rich clients. They have a Russian working so any bro who would like to cheong a Russian, there you have it. 😉
Thanks for very useful info bro. I guess I get what I need now. Gotta hit so soon.
Old 17-04-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Hi guys,

I'll be visiting Yangon nxt month, which will be my first time. Some questions i would like to ask,

1. The model girls at those flower clubs like JJ etc. How do they work? Is it similar like Sg's flower clubs? Or can bring them out after? Is there a barfine system or is ST LT culture?

2. Am i able to bring them to those dance clubs like Fuse etc.?

3. How easy is it to pickup a girl in the streets during the day and have to spend the entire day together?

Thanks for the help
Old 17-04-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i see so many post about spa that cost MORE THAN 80,000 mmk for a shot or an hour massage.

i would advise all to stop wasting stop wasting money. if u want to spend more than 100sgd for non-existence service from not so hot n pretty girl, spend the money in singapore is alot better. the pretty good hotel in yangon cost quite alot too.

just go to emperor night club, pay an entry fee and just go in to pick ur girl for a night. ignore any staffs that wants to accompany you. just shoo them away, especially the security guard. there are alot alot alot alot of ladies in there but you have to go in early like 7 or 8pm to get more choices. the lowest you may get is 60,000mmk a night and the standard is 80,000mmk a night. not more than that. just sit there and pick your ladies. no lady drinks required. they will all swarm to you. take your time to pick.

stop getting ripped off by those spa.
Old 18-04-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
icytit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Direct call lo ya mel ph number twe ahi lar
A yin ka mm site twe mhar shi tel lay FL twe
Old 18-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
asianhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
Hi guys,

I'll be visiting Yangon nxt month, which will be my first time. Some questions i would like to ask,

1. The model girls at those flower clubs like JJ etc. How do they work? Is it similar like Sg's flower clubs? Or can bring them out after? Is there a barfine system or is ST LT culture?

2. Am i able to bring them to those dance clubs like Fuse etc.?

3. How easy is it to pickup a girl in the streets during the day and have to spend the entire day together?

Thanks for the help
1) No bar fine, just ask the waiters about the girl you like and they'll usually do the rest.

2) Most hookers dress like hookers and would never go to an upscale place like Fuse. You might get them to go to Cele Bar (formerly DJ's Bar) or Pioneer, but not Fuse.

3)Street girls don't speak english (better know some myanmar) and they are trying to make money, period. So I am sure you could spend the day together, it just might cost you more than some better girl you meet at a club.

My advice: find a girl at the club, take her home and if you like her ask her to stay with you the next day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1