The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: MP Raid

one person pay
50﹑ masg
20, one -k.
Need 200 cus..
Old 09-05-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Problem getting worse like that... last time no more street girls now the av forcing the massage ladies go work part time at late night will cause more social problem... Guess have to wait for news to report then police then will take action again always wayang show one
For every action, an equal opposite reaction will happen. Frankly speaking those in facial or massage shop should just close 1 eye. Should catch the FL as they operate in residential area..
Old 10-05-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

All maseeuse ,chicken coop ,operate in residential,school praying area.
Nvr see one in ulu area.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Before you make any complaint make sure it is legitimate as now SOP for raids is the action is recorded realtime via bodycam and commander back at HQ can see & hear whats happening on the ground during the raid.
What! SGP police so behind time? Our Mudland Polis had oredi been using this realtime livefeed teknologi since last year for their operasi.

Not only that but back in the command post..... there are support staff to immediately analyse the live feed.
One incident was the suspect found inside the KTV room gave his mycad to the policeman. On screening with command post the result came back all clear but the policeman's bodycam had capture the suspect face so the officer back at command post decide to do a facial recognition comparision..... the result came out suspect was on wanted list. He had used another person mycad but his face cannot run.

Malaysia Boleh !!
Old 11-05-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Another time is raid at Damansara condo for drug activities.
After gaining entry into the unit.... the officers found only the owner at home and a search of the premises found no trace of any drugs. As the raiding party was about to leave.... the command post officer notice the bedroom size and design not tally with the blueprints on their computer for the condo.
They request the raiding officers to measure the rooms and since they not tally with the blueprints..... they did another search. This time they found false walls along the side of the bedrooms and 3 guys hiding inside. Also several bags of pills were also recovered from inside the false walls.

Malaysia Boleh !!
Old 11-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

2 days ago..... we Malaysians voted and DID THE RIGHT THING !

So when are you Singkies gonna wake up and do the right thing too?

Malaysia Boleh !!
Old 12-05-2018, 02:39 AM
Samster

Now kau peh in spore.
Voted prc gal, msian auntie go home liao
Old 12-05-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
What! SGP police so behind time? Our Mudland Polis had oredi been using this realtime livefeed teknologi since last year for their operasi.

Not only that but back in the command post..... there are support staff to immediately analyse the live feed.
One incident was the suspect found inside the KTV room gave his mycad to the policeman. On screening with command post the result came back all clear but the policeman's bodycam had capture the suspect face so the officer back at command post decide to do a facial recognition comparision..... the result came out suspect was on wanted list. He had used another person mycad but his face cannot run.

Malaysia Boleh !!
Harapan boleh....Dr Mudhatti boleh....Najip Boleh......
Msia so advanced, especially in corruption
Old 12-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Why the SG raids are related to politics?
All are alike.....
Old 12-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasDeng View Post
I never say the MLs that got caught are from Le. I have known a few MLs at Le and they texted me that Le just got raided and they told me not to visit them at the meantime.
I'm upset (or sad) at the Le Spa bust news. As a regular there I guess inside I always knew it was just a matter of time until there operations became too obvious in the location, but it is such a convenient place for an after work release that I ignored my inner voice. Guess I'm going to be skimming the ads here for a more private regular rub and tug.

Any other gems that look legit from the outside to be found in the CBD area?
Old 12-05-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

They want najeeb quick exit.
So mathatey is IN.

Last edited by sionglim; 12-05-2018 at 11:22 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Deleted.
News no more at stomp

Last edited by sionglim; 13-05-2018 at 11:18 AM.
Old 15-05-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Illegal immigrant china men use one local guy to rent flat. Hdb.
Alledgely running at vice ring.
Arrested.
Stomp spore seen

Last edited by sionglim; 15-05-2018 at 05:53 AM.
Old 15-05-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
I'm upset (or sad) at the Le Spa bust news. As a regular there I guess inside I always knew it was just a matter of time until there operations became too obvious in the location, but it is such a convenient place for an after work release that I ignored my inner voice. Guess I'm going to be skimming the ads here for a more private regular rub and tug.

Any other gems that look legit from the outside to be found in the CBD area?
The mls here are so greedy and blatant in providing extras

sooner or later one la
Old 15-05-2018, 04:27 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
The mls here are so greedy and blatant in providing extras

sooner or later one la
no complain, no problem.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1