The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
swing_swing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How can I get HIV from Oral Sex?

A masseuse licked the tip of my penis without a condom although I told her I didn't want oral. I stopped her just before she went further.

Question: what are the chances of getting HIV from oral? How can I get it?
There were any ulcers or blister on/in her mouth so I think I'm safe.

Last but not least, how soon must I go for a HIV screening test? Thanks.
Old 26-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of
Re: How can I get HIV from Oral Sex?

i read fr article one hor. Plse correct me if i remembered wrongly.

There's 2 type of AIDS patients. One is the Sufferer , the other is the Carrier. The Carrier show no physical sign on the outside, they "carry" the virus around happily spreading it maybe unknowingly, while the Sufferer most likely bed ridden jus by having a normal flu.

Ur dick head outlet can consider as an "open wound". While doing bbbj, if the giver's mouth got open wound like gum disease and is bleeding, two open wounds contacted, creating vacuum (AIDS virus can't survive once exposed to air), will encourage AIDS to be transmitted if the giver got AIDS.

Sharing of needles also will ganna because the virus survive inside the vacuum.

If u ganna AIDS, the mental torture is worst then dying itself

As for the testing, plse get it done a.s.a.p. And if the result is positive, i hoped u took the trouble to inform all bro here who is tat WL.

Bottom Line: there's is a case whereby a guy went clubbing, manage to hook up a gal there and got a bbbj in the back alley. Jus his luck tat he's the Sufferer so find out real quick after he's sick. I think he's one of the "pioneer". Forgot his name liao...

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 26-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

think better to go for test after 4 weeks after 1st exposure..and again after 3 months to confirm the results..
Old 27-07-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

she changed body fluids with you braddah. im not an expert but basically saliva contains blood and it was transmitted into your dick's bloodstream by direct connection. Think of it as like a garden hose or USB cable connection, pretty secure transmission almost like a straw or in medical thinking a syringe into your dick. Go get a checkup. I'm shocked that you pay someone to get off but actually let them put your life at stake. if she did that with you her mouth has gripped many dicks.
Old 27-07-2009, 02:27 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21454 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

wait for 3 weeks, do a blood test. Then follow up with another blood test in 6 months.
Old 27-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

bro,

2 good sites to read up on HIV The Body: The Most Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Resource and AIDSmeds.com, go to their fourm. make the effort to read up from docs/medical professionals and from actual HIV+ volunteers there. so much have been written on oral sex and hiv, if you only bother to do a simple seach.
Old 28-07-2009, 07:29 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate you have little to worry..
go for the test... in a month time and then do it in another 2 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swing_swing View Post
Question: what are the chances of getting HIV from oral?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-07-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
swing_swing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate you have little to worry..
go for the test... in a month time and then do it in another 2 months.
Thanks for the support and assurance bro but the odds are overwhelmingly in my favour that I'm safe right?

She just bjed me for less than 8 seconds and even that was done at the tip but I stopped before she went further. Also, no open wounds on my penis or in her mouth whatsoever. Cheers!
Old 30-07-2009, 11:11 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21454 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

you are killing yourself slowly by worrying too much. Just get a blood test to be assured.
Old 30-07-2009, 11:24 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

no worries mate.. the risk from BJ is very low....

like someone said.....dont kill yourself by worrying too much. go for the blood test in a months time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing_swing View Post
Thanks for the support and assurance bro but the odds are overwhelmingly in my favour that I'm safe right?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

i've been zapped for my post. Not as if i'm unhappy about it, but i really wanna know which part is wrong. Any kind bro plse enlighten?

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

i've been zapped for my post. Not as if i'm unhappy about it, but i really wanna know which part is wrong. Any kind bro plse enlighten?

...don't need liao, i didn't see the title of the thread properly. I cock eyes tot it's AIDS TS is enquiring. For for Bbbj u could get Herpes-one of the HIVs. Apology

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

-max77

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!

Last edited by Max77; 01-08-2009 at 04:11 PM. Reason: apology for my cock eyes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1