The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 7
xxwater is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxxwater is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My life adventures

Please unleash the horny devil TS
Old 13-12-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 20-12-2018, 03:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

just some fiction, hope you enjoy! up my points if you think it is good thanks!
=================================================

checking into the room, i dumped her on the and went to shower. the potent concoction of tongkat ali, roofies and alcohol had overwhelmed her, as she was subconscious, moving about on the bed.

coming out, she still had no inkling of what was going to happen to her.

i set up my phone to record the act, before climbing on the bed to begin.

i moved in to kiss her, as she squirmed away from me, trying to push me away. forcing myself on her, she tried harder, but the drugs had made her weak. my hands slipped the thin lacy straps of her dress off her shoulders, as i pulled the dress down her bosoms, revealing her beautiful breasts encased in a nubra, holding them down in the center for maximum cleavage. peeling the nubra off, i released her love pillows. i sucked on them greedily as her subconscious alerted her to the fact that someone was making a attempt to rape her. she groggily tried fighting me off but her attempts were futile.

my hands snaked down to her nether regions, hiking up the dress to reveal her love canal, encased in skimpy g-string. i slowly caressed her pubic mound, which was well groomed. a soft moan escaped her, as i stroked her lips, slowly getting her wet for me. all this time, she kept trying to push me off her body as she knew the danger she was in subconsciously, but was powerless to fight me off. the wet patch on her g string steadily got bigger, as her moans and sighs increased in volume.

suddenly, her legs tightened as her back arched, and she spasmed uncontrollably, as her vagina grip the tips of my fingers tightly, clenching them. this little bitch just orgasmed! the drug concoction definitely was working!

estatic, i removed her clothing roughly, wanting her to know what was coming, as i wanted her to resist me. she once again tried to fight me off, as i parted her legs......
Old 21-12-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
RojaNabeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly nice story, enjoy reading it bro
Old 10-05-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Spoiler alert: Avengers Spoilers...
================================================

she slurred: nooooo uhhhhh

as i played with her clitoris, stroking and teasing her. her legs kicked about wildly, as she tried to push me away. but her body gave her away, her need, and her desire to mate.

she bucked wildy at my teasing, squirming about uncontrollably, moaning, yet trying to resist me. what a spectacle and cocktease it was. such a feeling of absolute power in my hands empowered me greatly.

i slowly savoured her juices on my fingers. delicious.

i stripped down slowly, enjoying the moment.

the absence of touch comforted her, as she lay there panting on the bed from her previous exertions, as fatigue from the concoction of booze, roofies and tongkat ali kicked in...

then, i got myself in position, as i spread her legs again...

and all hell broke loose.

she desperately kicked and tried to push me away, desperately fighting to stop the inevitable...

D moaned again, as i positioned my cock at the entrance of her lips. i stroked her folds, making her sigh and moan, yet slur out 'Nos' at the same time.

I felt like Thanos making the snap in Avengers.

I am inevitable.

and this time, there was no Ironman to sacrifice himself and save the day.

with a slight prod, and then a small hip thrust, i slipped past her defences, and reached....

SURPRISE SURPRISE....

a slight resistive barrier.

VIRGIN....she was a virgin...

Achievement Uncocked

-To be continued.-

(This post was inspired from the Li Zongrui Video Leaks)
Old 22-06-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xdjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When will the next part be out
Old 02-09-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

With a another penetrative hip thrust, I broke through the virginal barrier, as her mouth formed an 'O' shape, with the sudden pain sharply coursing through her nether regions.

i pushed myself all the way in, fully claiming this bitch for my own, as tears welled up in her eyes upon the realization of her losing her virginity to a unknown man.

D moaned: UGHHHHHHHHH!

as i went balls deep into her, stretching her vaginal walls like never before. i paused for a awhile, taking the opportunity to savour the moment of claiming this nubile babe. slowly, i began the withdrawal, before pushing in deep into her again, eliciting moans from her, as i stretched out her vaginal walls, massaging them for the first time, repeatedly massaging her gspot with my cockhead.

her tightness clamped down hard on my dick with each thrust, as it was her first time, and it felt so shiok around my dick. the drug concoction i gave her made her so fueled with desire as her wetness around my cock gave so much lubrication.

i slowly worked up a rhythm, alternating between planting kisses around her neck, sucking and playing with her breasts, while pistoning in and out of her. her arousal approached the maximum as she subconciously began thrusting back in rhythm to me, pulling me inwards deeper towards her.

after awhile, i felt her walls quivering, before she took a sharp intake of air, her back arching to the maximum. i felt her walls clamping down and releasing on my dick repeatedly, as her arms and legs wrapped around my neck and waist respectively, as a orgasm rippled through her body.

i continued my rhythmic pistoning, seeking to prolong her orgasm, as she bit down on her lower lip, using her legs to press me deeper into her. what a feeling of power, when the girl you're claiming forcibly surrenders to you her body. her tightness clamped down hard on my dick, and before long, I too surrendered myself inside her, spilling my seed deep inside her womb, as I gave my all to her.

What a rush of euphoria claiming this slut!

the night was still young....
Old 02-09-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
BoBehZhao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, please keep going..
Old 03-09-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Great story. Humble 2 points for you!
Old 03-09-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TonyCottee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue..
Old 16-09-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

exhausted and well spent, i lay on top of her, pinning her body down, as i caught my breath. she was KOed, exhausted from the multiple orgasms, the booze and the drug concoction.

i slowly became flaccid, as my dick drooped out of her slowly. after i caught my breath, i got up to save the video, feeling pleased with the cum slowly leaking out of her vagina. i had marked my territory well indeed.

i went to take a shower, and came out to find that she had turned onto her front while sleeping, and her alluring ass was turned facing up!

i slowly started rising to the occasion as i moved towards her. i started off by fingering her again, and her sensitive areas did not disappoint me, as she started squirming under my teasing, slowly overwhelming her senses...

her orifice was getting wetter by the second from my constant fingering, as moans escaped her. her wetness started leaking out, as the bed started slowly getting a wet patch.

i inserted myself slowly into her from doggy style, pinning her down.

D: ughhhhhh, don't.....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

as i started a slow thrust rhythm inside her, she gasp as the sensations started coursing throughout her body again.

having just cummed, my control was excellent, even though her tightness was a key wearing down factor of my stamina and control. i pistoned in and out of her and as her gasps and moans increased in frequency.

i slowly pulled her hips up from a lying down position and pulled her into doggy style, as i pumped into her, and she gyrated her hips back in rhythm to match my thrusting, determined to extract every ounce of satisfaction out of her once used pussy.

piak piak piak sounds filled the room as she constantly sighed from pleasure, and i occasionally adjusted thrusting angles to constantly attack her g spot. i leaned over, grabbing her perfect breasts, those wonderful bulbous orbs of pleasure, squeezing and kneading them, and playing with her nipples, sending her into a increased state of euphoria.

the heightened senses of pleasure quickly overtook her novice body, as her pussy lips started quivering and her legs started trembling. i increased my pace, as another wave of orgasm coursed through her, her moans reaching her climax, as she cummed all over my dick, her pussy lips quivering and sucking down on my meatstick, greedily gobbling it up for all it's worth.

the increased wetness served as a natural lubricant for what was to come next....
Old 16-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Tiddarsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 17-09-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 18-09-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1