The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Billionaire Playboy

Chapter 4
She returned to an empty home, I was not at home.

That night, she cried herself to sleep. Having to marry someone who raped her is already a torture and now she couldn't even get a divorce.

Next morning, Angel went to the office but got stopped by the receptionist at the lobby. Even though she has identified herself as Mrs Jay, the receptionist wouldn't budge, knowing that I don't love her and have in fact had more flings in the past 4 years than her fingers and toes.

Helpless, Angel could only wait at the lobby. Tom saw her waiting when he came by and found that the receptionist made things difficult for her.

T: Don't wait here. You won't see him even if you sit here for 10 years.

A: But he isn't at home and I need to see him. Surely he has to leave this building?

T: He has a private lift. Take this card, I'll send you the address, you may find him at his own pent house in Orchard.

Arriving at pent house, Angel couldn't find me there too. She could only wait, but waiting here is better.

It was probably past 10pm when I got back, with me was Belle. I saw her and went straight to bathe without acknowledging her.

B: What are you doing here? Jay doesn't love you anymore.

A: So what? Why are you here then? Personal Secretary takes care of work; mistress takes care of personal needs, so which one are you?

B: Shut the fuck up!

Belle raised her hand to slap Angel, but Angel was faster. She held her hand with one hand and the other swept across her face.

As luck would have it, i got out of the showers in time to see Angel's hand landing on Belle's face with the resounding "piak".

J: What do you think you are doing?

A: She.. she.. I... I...

J: Ok so what do you want? I have instructed the lawyer to draft and send the divorce papers to you.

A: I... I...

J: If you have nothing to say, you can leave now.

A: Jay, please.. I don't want a divorce.

J: You have finally thought through. Ok, leave now.

A: Ok, I will leave now. Please have fun but please don't withdraw your investment.

J: You.. stay.

I turned to Belle.

J: Get lost!

Belle was shocked and definitely pissed but knew better than to do otherwise. She scampered out of the house as quickly as her legs could.

That night, we had sex twice again in various positions and all my cum went into her pussy.

The next morning, Angel's ringtone went off and her bff wanted to meet her for lunch. They have decided to meet up for steak.

The steak was served when she she saw him. Her ex-boyfriend had pulled a chair for himself and joined them. Angel immediately wanted to excuse herself. She stood up and apologised for having to leave but he held on to her hand.

"Sorry, I need to go," she said as she left.

The next morning, when Angel got down the car, she was surrounded by a group of reporters who showed her the photo of her ex holding her hand and asking why did she betray me.

It got overwhelming and the situation soon got out of control as they started throwing rubbish at her, calling her names and insulting her. It was too much for Angel to handle and she just squatted down and cry. Nothing works, these reporters are not here to interview her or listen to her side of the story. She didn't even know how they got the photo.
Old 29-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
HeartyItalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 29-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chapter 5
At first sign of trouble, the driver called me and I sped all the way there.

I pushed myself through the crowd and there was Angel sitting on the floor helpless. Seeing her in that state of helplessness, I went over and pulled her up onto her feet and into my embrace.

"Who gave you the fucking courage to mess with my wife?" I roared at the crowd. Nobody answered obviously.

I saw her hair, face, clothes and the rubbish on the floor. I took a deep breath and said, "those who threw rubbish at her, come and pick up your own rubbish now". Again, nobody moved, but I wasn't expecting any.

"Ok, nobody threw anything at her and nobody spat at her," i said, "all these things magically appeared," I continued.

Now, Angel was weeping on my shoulders.

"Jay, please *sniff sniff* believe me. Nothing happened *sniff sniff* between him and me. I really don't want to divorce anymore," she pleaded.

"Hush hush.. it's over. Don't worry, I'll settle this," I comforted her and patted her head.

I gave a nod to Gerald, my PA, and he immediately went on the phone frantically making phone calls. After he's done, he nodded at me to signal that he has completed his tasks.

True enough, the phone of one of the reporters rang and his face turned white. After he hung up, his phone rang again. By the end of his phone call, he knelt down.

"I'm sorry, Mr Jay. Please have mercy, I can't lose this job. The office just called to terminate my employment and I just received a call from your lawyer. Please Mr Jay, I'm sorry," he pleaded.

After this, a barrage of phone calls came in and after each call, the recipient's face grew a shade paler. Soon, there were pleas coming from everyone begging for forgiveness.

"I can let you keep your jobs and get the banks to stop chasing," I said. "Those to pick up their rubbish and admit to what they did will not receive defamation suit and those who tell me who is behind this gets to keep their jobs".

So soon, the rubbish were taken away, and those who spat and insulted Angel admitted to it. I also know who is behind this but for now I will KIV first.

We went to our home in Sentosa and she went for a good shower. That evening, we went to a fine dining restaurant for a candle light dinner.

J: I need to go to the States for a business trip.

A: (nodded)

J: I'll be back in 2 weeks time. This is important to our company's expansion to the USA.

A: When are you going?

J: Day after tomorrow.

A: (nodded)

Dinner was done and we went home. That night, we did not fuck as I figured she have gotten a bad scare.

Two days later, I was at the airport travelling first class on SIA.

We were having a meeting with Mr James, CEO of James Inc when my phone rang. It was Tom

T: Jay, Angel has met with an accident!

J: What?! Is it serious?

T: Her condition is still critical.

J: I'll be right back!

I quickly apologised to James and head back to Singapore. I gave a quick brief to the rest of the guys there to continue our discussion with James.

The same evening, I'm on the flight back and I rushed to the hospital as soon as I touched down.
Old 30-07-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 30-07-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 30-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Chapter 6
Angel is in a bad condition. She needs blood transfusion but because she has a rare blood type, the blood bank couldn't help.

"What about her parents?"

"Mr Jay, I'm sorry her parents blood were not compatible," replied the doctor.

After searching, the blood transfusion was finally done.

Knowing that she is out of danger, I asked Belle out to meet me at the cafe.

Belle was very happy when she got a call to meet me. She made sure she put on the best dress and she was dressed to kill. The body hugging dress accentuated her curvy figure. The push-up bra made her c cups even rounder and more voluptuous.

Arriving at the cafe, she found a place to sit while waiting for me. The cafe was eerily quiet. There weren't a single customer in sight.

Belle felt that something bad was going to happen but quickly dismissed it, as me closing the cafe to enjoy our first date.

"After knowing that Angel has made him a cuckoo, he will definitely divorce her and perhaps he finally realised how nice she is," she conforted herself.

I was directed to where Belle was and the first thing I did was to sweep my hand accross her face, landing a hard slap. Her once beautiful face was now swollen.

J: Why did you do that?

B: What did I do?

I took out a few pieces of paper and threw it on her face. Among the papers were a purchase record for the car that knocked down Angel and transaction records showing funds transfer from Belle to the reporters.

B: No it's not what you think. She deserves it.

J: That's not for you to say.

B: I know you love me, that's why you let me be your secretary even though you have a few. You always bring me to all the dinners and functions.

J: First, it was your dad who asked me to let you be my secretary. I agreed because I respect him. Second, please think, since when did I asked you to go for the dinner and functions? It was you who asked me to bring you.

B: My.. my dad saved your life once, remember?

J: I aways remembered that. But since you tried to kill Angel, that has been cancelled off. You will have to pay the price.

B: No, Jay, please.. You cannot do this to me..

J: Gerald should be working to withdraw all our funds in your dad's company. If I'm not wrong, the company won't survive past tomorrow.

B: Jay, please you can't do this to me, not when I love you so much.

J: You should have known better than to mess with my wife.

B: But you hate her!

J: Says who? I used to hate her, but now I left an important business meeting in the USA and fly back the moment I heard she met with an accident.

With that, I turned around and left leaving Belle a wreck.

I went back to the hospital to take care of Angel. She has not awakened.

I was wringing a wet towel to wipe her face when her eyelashes flickered.

A: Jay, is that you?

J: Yes it's me. How are you feeling now?

A: Pain.. my leg

J: Doctor said you fractured your left leg, but otherwise you are fine.

A: Aren't you supposed to be in USA?

J: I heard that you got involved in an accident and flew back immediately.

A: Then the discussion?

J: Left it to the guys, so we hope for the best...

A: You... You are worried about me?

J: Yes.. I'm worried, dead worried..

A: But you... You hate me..

J: Not anymore dear, not anymore. Let's forget what happened 4 years ago ok? You're my wife now, and that's enough. Don't talk too much you need to rest.

After observation for a few days, Angel was discharged to rest at home. As expected, Belle's father's company had financial problems and went bust.

J: Dear, let's go to France when you're better.

A: Why?

J: Honeymoon

A: …

J: When we got married 4 years ago, we merely went to ROM to sign the papers, we didn't even go for a honeymoon. So I want to make it up to you. At the same time, I'm taking a day to meet someone.

A: Who? You will know when you are there.

So with that, I made plans to travel to France.

We arrived at Paris after a 12 hour flight. We rested for the day and went shopping where we bought bags after bags, jewellery after jewellery.

It was there where we, or rather she met a guy called Jamie. He seems to have taken an interest in her and kept chatting her up. I had to remind him that she's my wife before he would shut up. Irritating guy...
Old 30-07-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Thank you for your support, everyone. Hope I'm not boring you so far, and sorry for the lack of sex in this story...
Old 30-07-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 30-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3677 / Power: 16
GeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond reputeGeGe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing.
GG return +9 thanks
Old 31-07-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a big fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 31-07-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.
Old 31-07-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 31-07-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Denums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, waiting for more updates
Old 01-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

have not found anything nice to read in such a long while soooo glad i found this! pls continue to write! i’m campinggggg.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
seatingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support this very nice story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1