The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Sally's

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER

--------------------------------------------

Sally woke up very frustrated. She had had this dream twice this week, and was beyond ready to actually get off. She wasn’t sex deprived really; it’d just been a slow month.

These dreams weren’t helping at all, and made her almost desperate to find release. She didn’t mind masturbation, in fact she was quite satisfied when she did touch herself, but the dreams made her want the type of pleasure only foreign hands could give. She never saw the face that went with the hands; it seemed more erotic that way. The hands
were only there to pleasure her, and she vowed that she’d find someone to fulfill the promises they hadn’t kept.

Across town, Ava woke just as frustrated. She shook her head to clear the remnants of the sensual dream. The scent of the fantasy woman she’d been making love to seemed to linger in her bed. She inhaled deeply, holding the musky smell in her lungs. The scent
made her even wetter, and since she had awakened early, she decided to finish what the dream had started. Sliding her hand down to her center she touched her sensitive nub. The moan escaped her before she realised it was coming.

She worked herself into a frenzy without much effort. Her breath became ragged as the gentle but definite crest broke over her. As the spasms finally slowed, she remembered the body writhing
beneath her hands in her dream and the little tattoo on that sexy hip, and smiled.

Sally’s morning just kept getting better. She was out of coffee and had to resort to instant. Yuck!! Then her favourite heels caught on the stairs and one broke, causing her to be late as she had to rush back into her apartment for new shoes. She almost missed the bus, and was out of breath when she took her seat. ‘Fuck’, she thought, as the man
next to her kept glancing at her heaving chest. ‘What a great start to my day!’

Ava sat further back on the bus and had a good view of the out of breath woman as she took her seat. She couldn’t help but notice the perfect swell of the woman’s breast as she struggled to control her ragged breathing. Feeling herself start to react, Ava crossed her legs and turned her head away.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Sally's

As she glanced back at the intriguing woman in front of her, she let her eyes wander over the caramel skin of the other woman’s arms and neck. She wondered if all of her was the same beautiful shade, or if was from being sun kissed. Either way the woman’s skin made Ava’s mouth water, and she wondered what it tasted like. Ava let her eyes fall to the roundness of the woman’s hip and backside as she shifted in her seat. She saw the papers slip from the woman’s hands and spill on the dirty floor of the bus.

“Shit!” Ava heard her exclaim. Ava moved quickly to pick up the papers near her. She shifted them into a pile and went to hand them back to the woman. She lifted her eyes and met the startled eyes of the woman who had turned to collect them. The eyes were a deep chocolate; the warm melted colour of chocolate that makes your mouth long for a little taste. Ava took in the shape of plump lips parted in a little moue as if asking for a kiss. She couldn’t help but glance down at the tantalising amount of cleavage available from the woman being bent at the waist. When she realised that she was staring Ava jerked back and blushed a little, then clumsily handed the woman her papers.

The eyes went from startled to amused, and her lips twitched into a slight smile. Ava hurried back to her seat, and turned her eyes to the window. She felt the heat of her face, and hoped she wasn’t as red as she felt. Sally was pleasantly surprised by the fact that someone was helping her pick up the papers. Her breath almost caught in her chest when she saw the hands holding them. They looked achingly familiar, and she had a little flash of this morning’s dream. Sally felt herself becoming moist, and looked up to see the face that went with the perfect hands. She looked into the clearest green eyes she’d ever seen. They reminded her of a summer field, crisp and perfect. They were set in a sharp featured face the colour of
burnished gold. Sally saw the eyes stare into hers for a minute before they took in her lips, and then settle on her cleavage. The flicker of desire Sally saw flash through those eyes as they took in the dewy valley of her breasts had her going from surprised to amused and she tried to keep a satisfied smile off her face.

She saw the blush creeping up the woman’s cheek, as she briefly met Sally’s eyes again, and then handed her the crumpled papers.

Sally sat back, and organised the papers back into her file. She glanced back at the woman who had helped her. Sally noticed that she was studiously avoiding Sally’s gaze, giving Sally time to look at the rest of her. She had perky breasts that were nearly visible in her tight v-neck sweater. There was a gentle roundness to her stomach, but her thighs seemed toned and muscular. Overall she was a rather sexy package, if mainly because she seemed to be unaware of herself. Her high cheek bones still held a faint reddish tone, but she seemed to be in better control of herself.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

As she glanced back at the intriguing woman in front of her, she let her eyes wander over the caramel skin of the other woman’s arms and neck. She wondered if all of her was the same beautiful shade, or if
was from being sun kissed. Either way the woman’s skin made Ava’s mouth water, and she wondered what it tasted like. Ava let her eyes fall to the roundness of the woman’s hip and backside as she shifted in her seat. She saw the papers slip from the woman’s
hands and spill on the dirty floor of the bus.

“Shit!” Ava heard her exclaim.
Ava moved quickly to pick up the papers near her. She shifted them into a pile and went to hand them back to the woman. She lifted her eyes and met the startled eyes of the woman who had turned to collect them. The eyes were a deep chocolate; the warm melted colour of chocolate that makes your mouth long for a little taste. Ava took in the
shape of plump lips parted in a little moue as if asking for a kiss. She couldn’t help but glance down at the tantalising amount of cleavage available from the woman being bent at the waist. When she realised that she was staring Ava jerked back and blushed a little, then clumsily handed the woman her papers.

The eyes went from startled to amused, and her lips twitched into a slight smile. Ava hurried back to her seat, and turned her eyes to the window. She felt the heat of her face, and hoped she wasn’t as
red as she felt. Sally was pleasantly surprised by the fact that someone was helping her pick up the papers. Her breath almost caught in her chest when she saw the hands holding them. They looked achingly familiar, and she had a little flash of this morning’s dream. Sally
felt herself becoming moist, and looked up to see the face that went with the perfect hands. She looked into the clearest green eyes she’d ever seen. They reminded her of a summer field, crisp and perfect. They were set in a sharp featured face the colour of
burnished gold. Sally saw the eyes stare into hers for a minute before they took in her lips, and then settle on her cleavage. The flicker of desire Sally saw flash through those eyes as they took in the dewy valley of her breasts had her going from surprised to amused and she tried to keep a satisfied smile off her face.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
HorYiSee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more
Old 07-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

"I’m Sally”

Again that low, raspy tone and Ava tried to remember her manners. Clearing her throat she introduced herself.

“I’m Ava. And you’re welcome.”

She then glanced back out the window, contemplating getting off a stop early to avoid the awkwardness of this conversation. ‘I need to learn to keep my eyes to myself!’ she mentally berated herself. ‘She’s probably straight! And is only being polite. I’m such an
idiot!’ She could feel the blush come back. Sally was intrigued. The woman’s tone was smooth and deep, pleasantly so, despite the nervous air about her. She saw the blush creep up again, as the woman turned away again.

Wanting to see those eyes again, she raced to think of something interesting to say. ‘Ooh, offer to buy her coffee, as a way to thank her!’

“Do you drink coffee?” drifted back to Ava and she was confused. ‘Where did that come from?’ Out loud she asked

“Excuse me?”

“I’d like to buy you a cup of coffee as a thank you. If I lost this file, I’d be fired for sure!”

Sally intoned, cheerfully.

“That’s not necessary, but thanks for the thought. I’m off at the next stop anyway.” Ava stifled the urge to take her up on the offer, if only for the chance to see the rest of the woman’s delicious body.

Mentally slapping herself for her inappropriate response to an innocent offer, Ava stood up to pull the stop chain.

Sally, seeing her opportunity to get to know this little morsel slipping from her grasp, gathered her stuff in anticipation of the next stop. When Ava stood, Sally stood too.Their eyes met again. At that moment the bus driver had to slam on the brakes to avoid the sudden stop of a car in front of him. Sally’s arms full of her papers, didn’t have a chance to grab the bar, and tipped over. Ava saw her falling and quickly shot out an arm to steady her. The hand on Sally’s arm stopped her from falling, and the complete stop of the bus rocked her back towards Ava.

Ava saw Sally tumbling toward her, and instead of stopping it, let Sally’s body brush against her. Ava felt the hand holding Sally’s papers brush against her sensitive nipple, and couldn’t stifle the gasp that escaped her. As her body came into full contact with Ava’s, Sally gasped too. She felt the pebbled point on the back of her hand, and longed to drop the papers so she could feel it against her palm. Both of them realised that they were just standing there, and the bus was completely stopped. The bus driver was looking in his mirror to see if any
passengers were getting off.

They took a step apart, and Sally turned to let Ava get off at her stop. She grabbed her bag and quickly followed.

“Um, so can I buy you that coffee now?”

Ava jerked at the voice coming from near her shoulder.

“I told you that wasn’t necessary” Ava said as she started to turn.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

Sally was only about a foot away. Their chests were achingly close to touching as they both breathed slowly. Ava had a hard time keeping her eyes off those caramel curves peeking through the gap in Sally’s shirt.

“Well then, how about dinner? Or breakfast? Or whatever you want? I would really like to
show you my appreciation!”

Sally knew she sounded a little desperate, and couldn’t help it. She kept getting flashes of her dream, and she wanted those dainty hands on her body. Again. She ached between her legs, and needed some relief.

Ava saw the hope in Sally’s eyes, and couldn’t help but wonder whether she had the nerve to tell Sally what she really wanted. ‘That’s probably not what she meant! But…’

Ava couldn’t help but hope she did.

“If you really want to thank me, you can buy me dinner.” Before Sally could ask her where and when, Ava rushed on before she lost her nerve.

"And then I’ll cook you breakfast”.

She held Sally’s eyes as her last words sank in. The heat she saw in those deep, chocolate eyes seemed to reflect the heat she felt in her center. Ava couldn’t believe that she had said that! And that this woman wasn’t trying to get away from her. Could she be into girls too?

Almost as if Sally could read Ava’s mind, she slowly stepped closer to Ava and whispered in her ear “Only if you’re for dessert! I have a sweet tooth, and you look delicious!”

Ava became even wetter at those words. She made the rash decision to not go into work at all today; she wanted to see where this went.

“How about we skip both breakfast and dinner, and go straight for dessert then?” Ava boldly asked, arching her brow inquisitively.

Sally felt a flood of relief that she hadn’t scared away this beautiful creature. She knew she was a little aggressive sometimes, but this little bird didn’t seem scared. In fact she seemed to have gained some courage. This inspired Sally to be even bolder.

“Would you like to go back to my place? I’m only a few stops back.”

Ava knew this from seeing her get on the bus. Her place was further away. Both places were too far for what she wanted and needed now! Glancing around, Ava spotted a quaint hotel on the corner.

“How about we rent a room?”

Sally looked from Ava to the hotel, and then back. She could feel the excitement building in her, and abruptly grabbed Ava’s hand and started towards the hotel. Ava giggled a little and asked “So I take that as a yes?” A grunt of assent came from Sally as she sped up.

“Slow down! It’s not a race! We have all day!” Sally stopped and looked at Ava. “You don’t have to go to work?”

“I’m not going in today” Ava told her. Sally nodded, her eyes slowly widening. “Good, me either. Now let’s go!”

Ava giggled again; Sally’s impatience stirred her in a way she hadn’t felt in a long time.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
clairenclarence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more here
Old 07-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
boschboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 07-11-2017, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Texar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, pls continue
Old 08-11-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

She was more than ready to get her hands on the curves sashaying through the crowd in front of them.

“I’m coming!”
“Not yet, but you will be soon” came the taunting reply.

At the hotel Sally booked a room, and Ava joined her as they went up the stairs. Sally was half way up them when she realized that Ava wasn’t beside her. She turned, and saw Ava standing a few steps below.

“Change your mind?” Sally sincerely hoped not. She needed those hands on her body.

Ava shook her head.

“No, just enjoying the view from here”.

She slowly walked up until she was level with Sally again.

“It should be criminal to have an ass like that. I can’t wait to get my hands on it.”

Sally smiled, becoming a little smug as she continued walking up the stairs. She grabbed for Ava’s hand and placed it where she had said she wanted it. “Why wait?”

She asked Ava huskily as Ava’s hand slowly caressed the bottom most curve, sending little tremors straight to her pussy.

“Why, indeed?” Ava said as she gently turned Sally towards her, as they reached the door of the room. She leaned into the lush body in front of her, feeling the tingles as her body met Sally’s fully for the first time. Ava wanted to taste those lips more than anything. Ava held Sally’s gaze as she stood on her toes to meet those plump lips with her own. Sally’s gasp at the tentative kiss gave Ava the access she was looking for, and she slid her lips more fully against Sally’s. Her tongue slowly traced the outline of Sally’s lips, and then dipped into her mouth for a taste. Ava moaned into Sally’s mouth as Sally met her tongue for tongue. A sharp sound startled them apart, and both turned their heads to see the cleaning lady coming from one of the other rooms. Sally turned as Ava stepped back to let her open the door.

As soon as the door was shut, Ava once again pressed Sally against it. This time the kiss wasn’t tentative, it was demanding. Sally couldn’t believe the change that had overcome Ava. She wasn’t the scared little bird anymore.

‘More like a bird of prey’

Sally thought gladly. She didn’t have to be the aggressor here, instead she was almost submissive to the other woman, a role unfamiliar to her and made all the more erotic for it.

Ava kissed Sally, until they were both gasping. Then she drew her mouth down Sally’s chin, stopping to lightly nip it before she placed her mouth on Sally’s neck. She suckled the fervent pulse point she found there, feeling it beat against her tongue. It excited her to know the affect she was having on this beautiful woman in front of her. Her hands slowly moved from the door to Sally’s hips, pulling them towards her as she pushed a leg between Sally’s. She used her own hips to gently grind into her, as her hands slid up beneath Sally’s shirt. Sally moaned, and let her own hands come up between them, to slip under Ava’s shirt.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story, great share TS.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

As she slid them up further, she realized there wasn’t anything between her and those perfect breasts. Ava’s were small and perky enough to forgo a bra. Sally slid her hands around to the front of Ava and cupped one of her globes. She closed her fingers around the nipple and felt it stiffen in her hand.

‘I want to taste them’ she thought.

Standing up from the door, Sally pushed Ava towards the bed. Ava continued to suckle at her throat and Sally never removed the hand from Ava’s breast. They stumbled backwards to the
bed, until Ava’s knees met the edge and buckled. She fell back, taking Sally with her. Straddling Ava’s leg that was still between her own, Sally grabbed her shirt, and pulled it over her head. Her breasts spilled over the lacy cups, and Ava sat up to gently run her hands over that caramel creamy skin. She reached behind Sally’s back and undid the clasps. Her breasts freed, Sally placed her hand behind Ava’s head and brought her mouth to a nipple.

Ava’s hot breath washed over Sally and she felt a sudden gush of wetness between her legs. She pulled her skirt up further as she brought her other leg up and straddled Ava’s lap. Her ass comfortably settled on those firm thighs, she again placed her hand behind Ava’s head as her tongue slowly circled the tightened nub. Arching her back and giving Ava better access, Sally covered her other nipple with her hand. Ava’s hand slid up and removed it, then replaced it with hers. Sally reached behind herself to unzip the skirt she still wore. She couldn’t take it off still sitting on Ava’s lap, so she settled for removing some of Ava’s clothing. She gently pulled Ava’s sweater up, and Ava stopped her ministrations at Sally’s breasts and let it be pulled over her head. Sally’s eyes popped as she saw those golden peaks with the dark gold nipples. She leaned against Ava making her fall back, and let her mouth latch onto one of the peaks. Ava’s back arched as Sally’s tongue danced across the sensitive nub.

Sally slid her lips down Ava’s body and stopped at the band of her pants. She stood, sliding her skirt down her hips, to the floor and then stepped out of it. She lightly kicked it away. She was wearing the matching lace underwear and thigh high stockings with an even lacier garter belt. Ava’s mouth watered at the sight of all that caramel skin. She wanted to taste it all. Sally’s hands came back to Ava’s quivering body, and lightly skimmed her breasts then moved down to the edge of Ava’s pants. She slowly undid the button, and even slower lowered the zipper. The harsh rasp of it drew Ava’s eyes back to Sally’s as Sally slid the pants over Ava’s hips. Lifting them to help Sally, Ava lay there in her panties. She mentally kicked herself for having on plain cotton ones. She felt her moistness grow as Sally stared down at them, and then place her palm over the
wet spot in them.

“Mmmmm, you’re so hot and wet”
Old 08-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
GanWuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story
Old 08-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Sally purred lifting her hand to her nose to first smell and then her pink tongue darted out to taste the moisture there.

“You smell and taste good too!

Sally quickly shucked her own panties. As she went to undo the garter Ava’s hands came up and stilled her own.

“Let me do it.”

Ava unsnapped the strings that tethered the stockings to the belt. She slowly rolled the stocking down one of Sally’s leg and threw it aside. She repeated the process with the other leg, and then brought her hands and lips back to Sally’s hips where the garter lie. Kissing first one hip then the other, Ava slowly slid the garter down. As she did she revealed a tiny tattoo on Sally’s left hip.

The sight of that little tattoo had her flashing back to her dream from that morning. She looked up at Sally curiously. Sally’s brown eyes met hers and nodded.

“You feel it too? Like we’ve met before?”Ava was confused.

“I recognize your tattoo! How is that possible? I’ve never slept with you before? Have I?”

“No. But we have met. I recognize your hands. From a dream. There’s no face, just the hands. They give me the most pleasure I’ve ever known, and then just as I’m about to orgasm, I wake up.”

“I have a similar dream, but all I see is a body. A beautiful, caramel body with a sexy little tattoo on the left hip. I can feel her getting close as I touch her and then I wake up too!” she cried.

“It’s you!” Sally nodded at Ava’s statement.

“Well” said Sally very seriously.

“I guess we’ll have to make sure we don’t wake up this time then.” She slowly smiled as she pushed the garter down the rest of the way.

“Because I’m not going anywhere until these hands have finally given me that orgasm!”
“And I’m not letting you go, until I give you one!”

“Only one?” Sally said with a pouty face.

“Well, maybe more than one. But only if you’re really good! Or I guess I should say, really ‘bad’!” came Ava’s naughty reply.

And so Sally’s dream (and Ava’s!) finally came true. Again and again!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Blueman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more , thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1