The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 09-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gkguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Trời ơi. Thoải mái không ạ anh ơi? Có dùng bao cao su không? Phải dùng cho an toàn hiẻu không?
Hjhj. Suong nhieu lam... da.. phai xai bao... nhung an cu ko xai bao.. lam tinh ko xai bao ko dc! nguy hiem! Haha
Old 09-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkguy View Post
Hjhj. Suong nhieu lam... da.. phai xai bao... nhung an cu ko xai bao.. lam tinh ko xai bao ko dc! nguy hiem! Haha
Đúng rồi ạ. Ở đó số nào dẹp nhất? Giối thiệu cho em dược không?
Old 09-07-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
gkguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Đúng rồi ạ. Ở đó số nào dẹp nhất? Giối thiệu cho em dược không?
Ko bjt. Kg thay con gai khac. Wa bro. If u can type those viet without dictionary. I salute u... i can read n sms but cant sms in those form...
Old 09-07-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
krisfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkguy View Post
Just lam tinh voi con gai 16. Haha.. if any one know what it mean. I mean just make love with gal 16... overall fantastic...

Had a small chat with her. Just like other vietnam gal... if u know how to sweet talk with them. They will treat u like ong xa (Husband)

Bbbj was gentle and lotsa slurping sound. Boobs was soft n smooth... fj was like bf n gf... even when she is on her back. She wkll still work n jerk her body to f me... damn... im dead...

Then she ask me a weird qns: tai sao con trai thich lam tinh khi phai cho tien va lam cho minh met? (Why guys like to make love when need pay and make himself tired?) Dunno how to answer her. ..

bro out there. Speak some viet n u will enjoy different treatment from them

Rtf: i wont go try other girl... cuz when u are not flirty... the rest is history. Haha
haha! she asked me this question too (Why guys like to make love when need pay and make himself tired?)
Old 10-07-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

G9

Name: Nana
Looks: 7/10 Not those chio type but presentable.
Figure:8.5/10 Slim type
Skin: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 B-Cup or handful
BBBJ: 6/10 Not for BBBJ lover
FJ: 9/10 Tight, 2 positions nice ass for doggy.
GFE: 8/10 Not rushing
Attitude: 8/10 Keep trying to communicate with me in Vietnamese
RTF: Likely, maybe will try others first

Communication is an issue with her. Very limited English.
Old 10-07-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
wreckz77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just on my way home from a nice bonking session with this joint. When I come on more than 10 ladies was sitting on the reception area. Several were quite pretty but I guess all of them are presentable. Need to go there to judge it urself. As per some bro recommendation take g17. Face is okay and fresh looking and always smiling. Her smile really turns me on. Here is my detail rating for this amazing lady.

LOOKS: 8/10 I might say. A bit matured looking for her age but that's my type. 😊
BOOBS: 7/10 C cup with pointed nips
BBJ: 8/10 very intensely done. A lot of suction and ball sucking. She blows me until I cannot tahan and ask her to stop. 😛
FRENCHING: a lot of frenching from start to finish. Have a nice soft lips.
FJ:8/10 tight and wet. Cowgirl all the way til I cum. Never had a chance to change position as almost cum during bbbj 😁
GFE: 10/10 very chatty and can converse well in English .(I'm a non chinese) even offer massage after.
RTF: definitely looking again for this gal
Old 10-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

May I know what time this house open?
Thanks a lot.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16846 / Power: 15
ClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
May I know what time this house open?
Thanks a lot.
Opens at 12 pm. OKT suggests to go at 12.30 pm when all the WLs will be ready.

G16 / G18 very sweet looking . Cheers.

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"

Buddha

Life is short; Be happy: Live Life to the Fullest

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Old 11-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Fr first ( maybe a bit different from your experience as I knew her before she started)

Number: g3
Looks: 8/10 facial feature really good. She looks better with less makeup
Figure:7/10 Slim type and fairly OK in height
Skin: 7/10
Boobs: 5/10 a cup and not that beautiful
BJ: 7.5/10 work very hard
FJ: 9/10 Tight and work hard
GFE: 9/10 bathe me well. Alot of chatting and hugging.after finish still had some chit chat and kiss before finally have to leave the room.
Attitude: 8/10 always very friendly and accommodating to anything.
RTF: yes for me because I knew her. But not for boobs lover.

She only speaks viet and I can..so no comm issue for me but maybe for non speaking Bro.

Side topic..I think I saw g16. Tall and really a bit of model looker.
Quite a variety..so can choose hopefully what you want.
Room is spacious and shower also. Everything seems fairly new
Old 11-07-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16846 / Power: 15
ClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond repute
L20H38G2 Anna

L20H38G2 Anna, 25 yrs, A boobs, no English/Chinese (Chicken and Duck talk !!). Spectacles off in room ( better looking with spectacles). BBBJ (needs improvement), body a bit chubby, tight FJ.

IMHO, G1 wins on look/body/service. Can also speak reasonable English/Chinese . Also with sweet smile (throughout session) in room.

Earlier FRs: #103; #143 ;

G16, G18 (new) probably the "best" looking in the house now. Have fun.

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"

Buddha

Life is short; Be happy: Live Life to the Fullest

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Last edited by ClownTeaser; 28-07-2015 at 06:34 PM.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

ooo just find this hot place, time to explore viet hole there ...
Old 11-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to take a look. Almost 10 girls here.

I can't speak Viet though...so waiting for one that may communicate in English soon.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
2038 越南花園 (V-garden) G16

Warm Feminine Vietnamese GFE

Number: 16
House: 2038
Origin: Rạch Giá, Kien Giang
Time in Geylang: Almost 1 week

Look:
Another rare occasion where I just picked based on look. She easily stood out among the 10 or so WLs when I stepped in. She looks like a typical ktv girls that you usually see, not those mid-high end ones, but the budget ones. Not stunning but her smile makes her look very presentable. Not a syt in my book, more like a gentle young milf.

Body:
She's rather tall for a Viet girl, around 1.64m. She possesses the natural curve of a Vietnamese girl with soft natural B-cup boobs and full round ass to boot. Slight tummy spotted but that takes nothing away from her decent figure.

Shower:
Not much action. Just a normal cleanup due to time limit.

Catbath:
She licked my nipples while caressing and stroking my cock. Can't expect more for a cat 50 service I guess. Got me hard and ready in no time.

BBBJ:
Viet girls can really give good head. She's no exception. Deep throat and full suction with no hand action. Had to stop her as I was about to blow my load.

Frenching:
Passionate and no holds barred. Her tongue and lips were there for the taking. Great kisser.

FJ:
Did it in cowgirl and missionary, didn't last long due to her lethal bbbj. Locked lips and unloaded into her tight pussy with the condom intact.

GFE & Attitude:
Very soft spoken with great command of Mandarin, picked up from her previous stints. So i guess no preferential treatment for Viet speaker as far as she's concerned. Ever smiling and very accommodating.

RTF:
Despite the top-notch service and gfe, most likely no unless I'm in need of a huge dose of gfe. More into syt.

25 minutes is a little short to enjoy every segment. Taking double sessions for 1 hour would be a much better option to fully enjoy her gfe. And please manage your expectation for chemistry dependent elements when reading FR, including this one.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Bros, what's the damage packages here?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 12-07-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 13
enzomatrix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterenzomatrix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pretty disappointed with the okts.

Told me to wait 25 mins for no. 16 and when she came out, they forgotten about me and just let the other customer in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1