The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2016, 08:13 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: searching for home massage..

anymore viet home masg?

Last edited by johnn; 13-09-2016 at 12:59 PM.
Old 17-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
jimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Wei Wei last evening - indeed she is well experienced in TCM styled deep kneading; telling me that I had too much "shui qi" in my body and "han feng" in my stomach. Told me to drink more warm water and not icy drinks or water. Recommend me to go to the Chinese medicine shop to buy some herbal drinks to drive away the shui qi; otherwise I might get bone ache etc.
Very nice lady to be with.
Old 17-09-2016, 07:21 PM
StreetSex

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Share please
Old 17-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

central home base massg
Old 17-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
badboyluv69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact.
Old 21-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 9
jenqinhsiao is one of the Best!jenqinhsiao is one of the Best!jenqinhsiao is one of the Best!

Tried Wei Wei again after watching F1 live on Sunday. Luckily she was available. Anyway, told to cut the massage shorter and to do a longer zhua gen - she told me than she will just massage my back for half an hour followed by another half an hour of zhua gen. Took a quick shower and laid down while she did my back - strong hands and very relaxing - telling me I had too much "heat" in my body as my back turned red as she rubbed away. Probably got to "ba guan" or "gua sha" ASAP. She can do gua sha for me but I declined - worried my OC will see the red marks.
Turned around and allowed her to "pluck the veins" - damn shiok as didi goes from hard to soft and from soft to hard in tandem with her skilful hands; while my hands were also busy all over her. Awesome session - paid her extra tips in the end.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

came back to spg, at geylang also?
Old 21-09-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21243 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi, can share wei wei contact. Thanks!
Old 29-09-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

superman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can share the contact of Wei Wei.

Tks
Old 30-09-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenqinhsiao View Post
Tried Wei Wei again after watching F1 live on Sunday. Luckily she was available. Anyway, told to cut the massage shorter and to do a longer zhua gen - she told me than she will just massage my back for half an hour followed by another half an hour of zhua gen. Took a quick shower and laid down while she did my back - strong hands and very relaxing - telling me I had too much "heat" in my body as my back turned red as she rubbed away. Probably got to "ba guan" or "gua sha" ASAP. She can do gua sha for me but I declined - worried my OC will see the red marks.
Turned around and allowed her to "pluck the veins" - damn shiok as didi goes from hard to soft and from soft to hard in tandem with her skilful hands; while my hands were also busy all over her. Awesome session - paid her extra tips in the end.
Yup; sexy and slutty MILF - value for money.
Old 30-09-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

sebastien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share wei wei contact with me. thanks!
Old 30-09-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhWeiWei View Post
Yup; sexy and slutty MILF - value for money.
yeah her ads at adpost.com
operate at chinatown.
rented plc, not home.
Old 30-09-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6vamp9 View Post
Hard la....even if have bros also scared to post. I'm also searching n waiting gor pms.....I seldom find prcs nowadays , prefer local milf , more safe more at ease
local milf home masg, opp city plaza.
1pm..1145pm
bigboob amy
Old 05-10-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
goldenprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact of Weiwei? tks
Old 05-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

looking for sporean real home masg.
Like irene,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread