The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!
Sensual Intro our Seductive, Busty, Fair Skin, CFM Look Lover, Helen

Not Available

Last edited by SensualFeel; 02-02-2017 at 02:08 AM.
Old 14-01-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of
Re: Sensual Intro our Seductive, Busty, Fair Skin, CFM Look Lover, Helen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualFeel View Post

Name: Helen

Nationality: Indonesian

Height: 157cm

Weight: 49kg

Vital Stats: 36C-27-35

Damage: $100/90mins/2shots (Included Room + CD)

Service: Showering, BBBJ, Frenching, FJ

Sorry to Indian bros, our apologise

Like this...(",)
Old 14-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!SensualFeel is one of the Best!

Available for booking
Old 14-01-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ylnevaeH is Cool - loads of Potential

After a long 1 year hiatus I finally found indo girl in Sinagpore. Decided to book Helen and it was worth the 1 year wait lol. Confirmed with okto the serviced provided by Helen mentioned on the website and proceeded with booking.

Reached location and proceeded to her room, once inside we did the basic hi and hello followed by shower. Must say that shower room is really small so it was a quick wash and back on the bed. She was quite shy and needed a lot of guidance not that she is new in this field. She has worked in Malaysia 2 times buy it was those quick job in and out within 30 minutes kind of thing. Manage to convince her to bbbj as she has not done it before even not in Malaysia so this was really nice. Guided her on how to bbbj with deep throat and lots of slurping sound effect. She told me she want to learn more so she can give better service to fellow cheongsters who book her next time. So if you like such girls go for it she is a very good student hehe.

Initially she was very quite but after warming up she became very horny and gave me a solid bbbj considering this is something new for her. Asked her to cap on and we did missionary style 1st, started slow and easy pace to let her get the rhythm. After a couple of minutes into missionary, I couldn't take it and went deep balls with lots of hard thrust and boy she can take lots of hard pounding. Mind you she is quite short below 1.6 but she had no problem taking my big bro like a champion. Did make her cum in missionary before changing to doggie style. This was my fav position, with her nice and tofu soft like meaty ass made the position even more sexy. Grabbed her ass and went it for the kill and she once again took it like a champ...i kept going non stop for almost 15 minutes and watching her ass bounce each time I slammed my dick in her pussy was really amazing. It was a very intense 15 minutes until my sweating wax dripping all over her ass and when I finally released in the condom, she just collapsed face down on the bed and we took quite sometime to catch our breath. Can tell she really like hard and intense sex and if you are into intense fuck she might just be the girl for you.

Round 2 was very similar to the 1st round but the doggie position again was the best and her ass is really soft and watching it bounce with each thrust is a sight not to be missed. By the end of round 2 we both were covered in hot sweat and needed a to cool down in the shower after that.

Over all rating:
Looks - around 7 ( add them on wechat to see her live photo. It does differe from the website)
Boobs - 36C (confirmed by her) natural of course.
Bbbj - 7 still needs more training (Will be back for her soon to train her haha)
FJ - 9 she really took it all in and open to many positions
RTF - YES

I have to mention that the chemistry between us was spot on and this resulted in such an amazing session. For intense and hard session she will not disappoint you.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 15-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylnevaeH View Post
After a long 1 year hiatus I finally found indo girl in Sinagpore. Decided to book Helen and it was worth the 1 year wait lol. Confirmed with okto the serviced provided by Helen mentioned on the website and proceeded with booking.

Reached location and proceeded to her room, once inside we did the basic hi and hello followed by shower. Must say that shower room is really small so it was a quick wash and back on the bed. She was quite shy and needed a lot of guidance not that she is new in this field. She has worked in Malaysia 2 times buy it was those quick job in and out within 30 minutes kind of thing. Manage to convince her to bbbj as she has not done it before even not in Malaysia so this was really nice. Guided her on how to bbbj with deep throat and lots of slurping sound effect. She told me she want to learn more so she can give better service to fellow cheongsters who book her next time. So if you like such girls go for it she is a very good student hehe.

Initially she was very quite but after warming up she became very horny and gave me a solid bbbj considering this is something new for her. Asked her to cap on and we did missionary style 1st, started slow and easy pace to let her get the rhythm. After a couple of minutes into missionary, I couldn't take it and went deep balls with lots of hard thrust and boy she can take lots of hard pounding. Mind you she is quite short below 1.6 but she had no problem taking my big bro like a champion. Did make her cum in missionary before changing to doggie style. This was my fav position, with her nice and tofu soft like meaty ass made the position even more sexy. Grabbed her ass and went it for the kill and she once again took it like a champ...i kept going non stop for almost 15 minutes and watching her ass bounce each time I slammed my dick in her pussy was really amazing. It was a very intense 15 minutes until my sweating wax dripping all over her ass and when I finally released in the condom, she just collapsed face down on the bed and we took quite sometime to catch our breath. Can tell she really like hard and intense sex and if you are into intense fuck she might just be the girl for you.

Round 2 was very similar to the 1st round but the doggie position again was the best and her ass is really soft and watching it bounce with each thrust is a sight not to be missed. By the end of round 2 we both were covered in hot sweat and needed a to cool down in the shower after that.

Over all rating:
Looks - around 7 ( add them on wechat to see her live photo. It does differe from the website)
Boobs - 36C (confirmed by her) natural of course.
Bbbj - 7 still needs more training (Will be back for her soon to train her haha)
FJ - 9 she really took it all in and open to many positions
RTF - YES

I have to mention that the chemistry between us was spot on and this resulted in such an amazing session. For intense and hard session she will not disappoint you.
Thanks Bro for your support and FR
Old 16-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 14
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all

Am interested. Will pm u

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 16-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gaziegigs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How long will she be around bro...? Any wechat...? May want to contact you personally bro....
Old 16-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 16-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 17-01-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 18-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

Available for booking
Old 18-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 14
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all
Smile Re: Sensual Intro our Seductive, Busty, Fair Skin, CFM Look Lover, Helen

Hello everyone
Its me againa Honest FRS as always.

Heres my review:
Gal: Helen
Height: around estimate: 1.5m
Boobs: 8/10 (34C)
Ass:9/10

Ok so i was late. Work commitments. Okt and lady was very polite though i was late. Went up to the hotel, same hotel as used by BroBintang long ago. Location easy to find and discreet cpark.

When i opened the door, i saw a short, busty person. Fair skin. Face looks like a good girl but boy... the ass looks so fuckin turn on! U know like when u walk along bugis and u see all the arts student wear all those short cut off shorts with their ass cheeks barely showing?

We showered. Quite sop.
Back in bed she gave me a BBBJ with her ass up on all fours... mmm wow. I had to reach over and grab the ass, stroke it and played with it. I pulled her close like a lover and sucked on her beautiful breasts... really beautiful... made her lie down and slide it in... felt tight... wet and damn good. I pumped her and sucked on her tits till i came so hard... wow damn good.

Round 2
We relaxed after we wash up again. Time was moving so after chatting awhile in english/indon abit, i fondle her boobs... her ass.. her body is... how to explain, MEATY. Not fat. But meaty meaning its fleshy in all the nice places. And her skin is smooth. Made her lie down on her back and sucked and played with her boobs doing everything i wanted and i got hard in no time!

Cannot miss it. MUST DOGGY HER! And i also hugged her from behind as i doggy... very romantic feeling. Softly squeezing her boobs as i was ramming her hard... wah sibei song! Then i held her ass and squeeze it hard and guys... this position she really love cos she xame again and got really wet!

After it was done, i dressed up and left.

Thanks for bringing her back.
I rmbr now. She was here once under BroBintang/AsiaFl times.
Happy u came back Helen. See u again soon. rtf when im lonely again.
U made my day lovely.

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 18-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhunter View Post
Hello everyone
Its me againa Honest FRS as always.

Heres my review:
Gal: Helen
Height: around estimate: 1.5m
Boobs: 8/10 (34C)
Ass:9/10

Ok so i was late. Work commitments. Okt and lady was very polite though i was late. Went up to the hotel, same hotel as used by BroBintang long ago. Location easy to find and discreet cpark.

When i opened the door, i saw a short, busty person. Fair skin. Face looks like a good girl but boy... the ass looks so fuckin turn on! U know like when u walk along bugis and u see all the arts student wear all those short cut off shorts with their ass cheeks barely showing?

We showered. Quite sop.
Back in bed she gave me a BBBJ with her ass up on all fours... mmm wow. I had to reach over and grab the ass, stroke it and played with it. I pulled her close like a lover and sucked on her beautiful breasts... really beautiful... made her lie down and slide it in... felt tight... wet and damn good. I pumped her and sucked on her tits till i came so hard... wow damn good.

Round 2
We relaxed after we wash up again. Time was moving so after chatting awhile in english/indon abit, i fondle her boobs... her ass.. her body is... how to explain, MEATY. Not fat. But meaty meaning its fleshy in all the nice places. And her skin is smooth. Made her lie down on her back and sucked and played with her boobs doing everything i wanted and i got hard in no time!

Cannot miss it. MUST DOGGY HER! And i also hugged her from behind as i doggy... very romantic feeling. Softly squeezing her boobs as i was ramming her hard... wah sibei song! Then i held her ass and squeeze it hard and guys... this position she really love cos she xame again and got really wet!

After it was done, i dressed up and left.

Thanks for bringing her back.
I rmbr now. She was here once under BroBintang/AsiaFl times.
Happy u came back Helen. See u again soon. rtf when im lonely again.
U made my day lovely.
Yes her boobs and ass damn power solid. Took her early last year, under then okt asiafl. Will book her soon...
Old 18-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Long_LL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLong_LL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yep the same operator from AsiaFL alright. Unresponsive. 30 minutes wait. Excuse to keep you waiting more. Book if you want to waste your time!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1