The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Dhuzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: solid massage and special teasing by Milf ML

Bro can share ctc thanks
Old 14-07-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
69hdly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, please share ctc thankz!
Old 14-07-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro,mind to share? love teasing massage too
Old 22-07-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

name of the place starts with H ?
Old 22-07-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Leopat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share the contact? Thanks.
Old 22-07-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
rush115 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share ctr thls
Old 23-07-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bruddder

Can share

Thx
Old 23-07-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1234 / Power: 14
xxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
This contact was given to me by another bro. When i checked my inbox, I noticed another bro had given me the same contact before but I had no time to go n try.

Finally decided to go as I wanted to try this teasing or blueballs massage.

ML is in her forties but looked pleasant. Maybe I uncle also..So I m ok. Those looking for syt maybe will look elsewhere.

As usual I pretended to not wear the disposable underwear but ml asked me to.

Her back massage is good. Definitely not piano. It's quite similar to the one I had at TB but harder. U know that they know their stuff. Unlike the one I had at ASS SPA where the ml has no technique. But then that milf ml is very Chio. Lol.

Anyway after working on my back, she went down the thigh. She wanted to pull down my undies but it kind of stuck...wasted. So she pull bacvk up all the way to the ass crack. Nothing unusual then she went deep with her hands and tickle my balls. At the same time she was looking for my cock and gave it some tickling.

It's not accidental but deliberate. Exactly the same I had at TB. It's quite shiok but not as shiok as the one I had at TB..it could be the underwear.

So after some 'teasing', signal me to turn over. I looked at my watch wow left 5min...WTf wonder if she will do something or simply ask me to pack up....But....she has something up her sleeve which took me by surprise.

she began by cover my body with towels but left my right thigh exposed. then she tore the disposable undies for "better access". I was only expecting some teasing with thigh massage but she went full on to my cock. caress my cock and balls at the same time do some stomach massage. then......she pop the magic words....."You want to add 1/2 hour ?"

I tell you she damn good...attack your weak point then ask you if you want to add time. Normally i would decline but thinking for next 1/2 hour what she going to do, I thought why not ? she did not do any upselling or anything like what most ML would do.

So for the next 1/2 hour, she just work on my cock. balls, stomach. Yes for 1/2 hr. I was thinking, is this part of the normal massage cos she didn't mention any GQ. But then she was handling your cock, caressing, rubbing your cock , pull down the foreskin rubbing it on and on with oil....luckily I am season already....young punks would simply just shoot their load the way she work on your sensitive cock head.

i just kept my eyes closed and enjoy the "teasing". not sure if you can call it teasing when it's done deliberately. then i took a peek at her..she's like a bored housewilfe kneading a dough of bread with her eyes closed. at one point I nearly came....i wonder if she would ask me for "tips" if that happen. i wanted to joke with her that i will misfire if she continue doing that...but i think she was sleepy . if there were more interaction and seduction, maybe i will shoot. There was no jerking action like a Hand job....just pure caressing and rubbing on your cock and balls and cock head. Like i said, i nearly shoot if i concentrate hard enough....i also wanted to grab her boobs ...maybe it will wake her up...lol But since there was no GQ, we just pretend nothing sleazy was happening.

times up...shower and fug off.

for 1/2 hour of full on cock teasing , it was well worth the $25. total only $75 for 1.5 hours.
contrast it to those so called Prostate massage $88 for 1 hour, this is only $75 for 90mins and if you are horny enough, you could actually come and that means a free HJ.

technique wise, i think it could be better....maybe she is tired and sleepy. but still good nevertheless. the best cock teasing i ever had was in ShenZhen water cube spa. 1 solid hour of cock tease that made my cock rock hard for 1 hour. lol
Hi bro, share contact pls? Thanks in advance will post FR after done
Old 23-07-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
trama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro care to share ctc
Old 24-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
anbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 24-07-2018, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kekkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location pls appreciate thanks in advance
Old 24-07-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bjlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share thanks
Old 24-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
gnoel901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the location? teasing massage is quite heaven
Old 24-07-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 14
stoneman is a glorious beacon of lightstoneman is a glorious beacon of lightstoneman is a glorious beacon of lightstoneman is a glorious beacon of lightstoneman is a glorious beacon of lightstoneman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This contact was given to me by another bro. When i checked my inbox, I noticed another bro had given me the same contact before but I had no time to go n try.

ML is in her forties but looked pleasant. Maybe I uncle also..So I m ok. Those looking for syt maybe will look elsewhere.

Her back massage is good. Definitely not piano. It's quite similar to the one I had at TB but harder. U know that they know their stuff. Unlike the one I had at ASS SPA where the ml has no technique. But then that milf ml is very Chio. Lol.

Anyway after working on my back, she went down the thigh. She wanted to pull down my undies but it kind of stuck...wasted. So she pull bacvk up all the way to the ass crack. Nothing unusual then she went deep with her hands and tickle my balls. At the same time she was looking for my cock and gave it some tickling.

It's not accidental but deliberate. Exactly the same I had at TB. It's quite shiok but not as shiok as the one I had at TB..it could be the underwear.

So after some 'teasing', signal me to turn over. I looked at my watch wow left 5min...WTf wonder if she will do something or simply ask me to pack up....But....she has something up her sleeve which took me by surprise.

she began by cover my body with towels but left my right thigh exposed. then she tore the disposable undies for "better access". I was only expecting some teasing with thigh massage but she went full on to my cock. caress my cock and balls at the same time do some stomach massage. then......she pop the magic words....."You want to add 1/2 hour ?"

I tell you she damn good...attack your weak point then ask you if you want to add time. Normally i would decline but thinking for next 1/2 hour what she going to do, I thought why not ? she did not do any upselling or anything like what most ML would do.

So for the next 1/2 hour, she just work on my cock. balls, stomach. Yes for 1/2 hr. I was thinking, is this part of the normal massage cos she didn't mention any GQ. But then she was handling your cock, caressing, rubbing your cock , pull down the foreskin rubbing it on and on with oil....luckily I am season already....young punks would simply just shoot their load the way she work on your sensitive cock head.

i just kept my eyes closed and enjoy the "teasing". not sure if you can call it teasing when it's done deliberately. then i took a peek at her..she's like a bored housewilfe kneading a dough of bread with her eyes closed. at one point I nearly came....i wonder if she would ask me for "tips" if that happen. i wanted to joke with her that i will misfire if she continue doing that...but i think she was sleepy . if there were more interaction and seduction, maybe i will shoot. There was no jerking action like a Hand job....just pure caressing and rubbing on your cock and balls and cock head. Like i said, i nearly shoot if i concentrate hard enough....i also wanted to grab her boobs ...maybe it will wake her up...lol But since there was no GQ, we just pretend nothing sleazy was happening.

for 1/2 hour of full on cock teasing , it was well worth the $25. total only $75 for 1.5 hours.
contrast it to those so called Prostate massage $88 for 1 hour, this is only $75 for 90mins and if you are horny enough, you could actually come and that means a free HJ.

technique wise, i think it could be better....maybe she is tired and sleepy. but still good nevertheless. the best cock teasing i ever had was in ShenZhen water cube spa. 1 solid hour of cock tease that made my cock rock hard for 1 hour. lol
hi brother

can share her ctc and give her a support, will up your point if ctc provided.
Old 26-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Conure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share contacts pls? Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1