The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sgs2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help! 2IC now limp after juagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You should go see a doctor soon. It sounds like hernia. Google hernia and check if you have the symptoms. Try not to read too much online. Whatever you happen to read about, you wonder if it fits your current condition. What good does that do? Get a doctor to give you a proper diagnosis.

Some things in life, you have to bring to your grave. Don't let her know you went for JG. You are going to try to convince your wife you let another lady touch your cock for your wife's sexual long term happiness?
Spot on bro. I'll never be able to wash off the stain of telling my wife another lady touched my cock no matter what the reason is for.

Not sure if hernia can cause ED, but i am booking a session with a men's health doctor / urologist to hopefully do a scan on whether my internals are fucked.

Have enough of scaring myself shitless for nothing. If I have to live out the consequences of this action of mine, then I wanna do it knowing full on what is wrong with me.
Old 05-03-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgs2 View Post
Hi bros, thanks for checking in and for your feedback.

Day Eight now, and problem is still around. Managed to fudge through one session with the missus, but she also asked if something was wrong because she never seen my 2IC so limp. Mind you, we do it once a week so she could tell something was off.

What i now realise too is that I feel a strain on my right groin, which is a similar feeling I get when I get a sports injury. It feels like a nerve may be sprained in this case, and I hope this is the case because that can be solved by TCM / tuina.

I have been doing some reading on ED and limp 2IC (like what Henry had shared in earlier post) and just hope that my condition now isn't due to a venous leak (ie hole in blood vessel that transport blood to the 2IC to make it hard and erect during stimulation) or severed nerve (think that would hurt more than it does now).

Once I get through this, I'll get some help on the Premature Ejaculation bit.

Some bros also gave me advice on going to their JG masseuses as it helped them through a similar situation. I was on the verge of reaching out to them, but held back first as I'd prefer to see a urologist and find out scientifically what's wrong with me first.

Once I get a better understanding of my issue, t hen I can seek the appropriate help whether it is Western or Asian medicine.

To answer bro handphone77's question, I decided to try JG because I've had the issue of premature ejaculation all my life. I decided to do something about it now because I wanted to last longer in bed and have a better sex life. Unfortunately, I either chose the wrong action or wrong practitioner to do so for me.

I know I may have f*cked my 2IC up, and I'm scared shit about that possibility because it is a lonely journey. For eg, how do you tell your missues "I broke my dick because I went for a manhood treament for you"?

You can't, and that's why I turned here for advice on what to do.

Having said that, I am also appreciative of the concern and advice that many bros here have shared with me so far.

If anything, I hope this thread would help better inform others who are about to go down the same path as me, or experienced something similar to me as well.

So sorry to hear about what you went through bro.
There is a thread in the Best of Thailand section and I highly stand by the shop I recommended

Throughout my years in Thailand (over 10 years now), I have also had my share of bad experiences. But instinct has thought me to tell them to stop the minute I feel something is wrong or about to go wrong. Personally I rather forgo the money and keep my balls

Have tried JG in many countries and some are total BS while others just didn’t seem to know what they are doing and/or you have the feeling they are trying to rip your balls off.

I have recommended Rebirth Massage Studios in the section “Best of Thailand” under the thread name of “Manhood Treatment”. Honestly I don’t know if they would be able to help you or not but I have recommended to many bros in this forum to the extend that there are days I can’t secure a booking

They go on a sensual style yet you can feel the veins being pulled and effects in the stomach. Though effects felt and words seems harsh, I enjoy the session each time I go there knowing that I would get some form of therapy as well as enjoyment. Have been visiting them for years and so far no disappointment.

I think we should all know that JG is a very sensitive kind of massage that if not done right, we all know what happens. Yet at the same time, those of us with problems below more often than not try to find ways and means to prolong or help ourselves. It’s not wrong, just need yo be careful

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you recover soon
Old 05-03-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I to the masseuse who gave me the painful JG treatment yesterday. She got angry and defensive about it, insinuating that she shouldn't be blamed for this and that she couldn't be responsible because "she did not force me to take any medication or go under the knife".

Then, she proceeded to block me on WeChat.

I had retracted her name from an earlier post because it may be just me who experienced this, but her response now suggest to me that she may be the problem.

So, she goes by the name 美娜姐!on WeChat and resides in Pasir Ris. During my session with her, she bragged about owning several properties in Geylang and operated an actual brick-and-mortar massage parlour back in the day.

To 美娜姐, if you ever read this because a regular or supporter share this with you, I hope you don't do the same to others what you did to me.

At the very least, have some respect for your profession to find out what may have gone wrong in your 'treatment'.
Sue that bitch for causing bodily harm.

Two or more scenarios can arose by not telling your wife.

She might think that you are having an affair outside and someone is helping you to release. Or worst still, might think you have lost interest in her. Possibilities are endless when problems are not properly communicated. You are a married person, you should know.

"I broke my dick because I went for a manhood treament for you". By saying this, it is equivalent to pushing the blame to someone.
Just mention you went for it because you want to last longer, and not give a reason that involves another person.
Old 05-03-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Don't anyhow let someone do anything to your dick.

It's a lesson learnt. Just like how we are careful about bone cracking or manipulation.

Dick is our previous gem.
Old 05-03-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
So sorry to hear about what you went through bro.
There is a thread in the Best of Thailand section and I highly stand by the shop I recommended

Throughout my years in Thailand (over 10 years now), I have also had my share of bad experiences. But instinct has thought me to tell them to stop the minute I feel something is wrong or about to go wrong. Personally I rather forgo the money and keep my balls

Have tried JG in many countries and some are total BS while others just didn’t seem to know what they are doing and/or you have the feeling they are trying to rip your balls off.

I have recommended Rebirth Massage Studios in the section “Best of Thailand” under the thread name of “Manhood Treatment”. Honestly I don’t know if they would be able to help you or not but I have recommended to many bros in this forum to the extend that there are days I can’t secure a booking

They go on a sensual style yet you can feel the veins being pulled and effects in the stomach. Though effects felt and words seems harsh, I enjoy the session each time I go there knowing that I would get some form of therapy as well as enjoyment. Have been visiting them for years and so far no disappointment.

I think we should all know that JG is a very sensitive kind of massage that if not done right, we all know what happens. Yet at the same time, those of us with problems below more often than not try to find ways and means to prolong or help ourselves. It’s not wrong, just need yo be careful

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you recover soon
Thanks for the kinds words and recc, bro.

Will check them out and see if I can go there when in the Land of Smiles.

Tough as my wife would usually go to BKK with me, but will check them out.

Much appreciated once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Sue that bitch for causing bodily harm.

Two or more scenarios can arose by not telling your wife.

She might think that you are having an affair outside and someone is helping you to release. Or worst still, might think you have lost interest in her. Possibilities are endless when problems are not properly communicated. You are a married person, you should know.

"I broke my dick because I went for a manhood treament for you". By saying this, it is equivalent to pushing the blame to someone.
Just mention you went for it because you want to last longer, and not give a reason that involves another person.
Ive used an injury during football as the reason, so that should work (for now).

Will go to the doc first and see what comes up, then move from there.

Hopefully just bruised and need time to heal. My wife just told me earlier that she saw and felt a boner on me in the morning that was as hard as it was before this incident, so lets hope im getting back to where I was.
Old 05-03-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the kinds words and recc, bro.

Will check them out and see if I can go there when in the Land of Smiles.

Tough as my wife would usually go to BKK with me, but will check them out.

Much appreciated once again.

No worries bro, you will love my response and you should read through the thread

They service women as well, it’s a legit shop and I have ever went in to do servicing with 1 (or more ladies 😁&#128513

Apparently they do treatment for both ladies and men. I can’t comment on the service of the ladies portion though
Old 05-03-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My wife just told me earlier that she saw and felt a boner on me in the morning that was as hard as it was before this incident, so lets hope im getting back to where I was.
Wife really knows how to sweet talk.
Old 05-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 15
handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!

Get the immediate problem resolved first. ED will take a while to recover from. There is a softer version of JG known as lingam. There is a one and only Chinese lingam therapist advertising in Locanto. I would recommend to try.
Old 05-03-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You should go see a doctor soon. It sounds like hernia. Google hernia and check if you have the symptoms. Try not to read too much online. Whatever you happen to read about, you wonder if it fits your current condition. What good does that do? Get a doctor to give you a proper diagnosis.

Some things in life, you have to bring to your grave. Don't let her know you went for JG. You are going to try to convince your wife you let another lady touch your cock for your wife's sexual long term happiness?
Wise advice. Some things in life really cannot tell anyone. You tell the truth the other party may even regret hearing it.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Don't know why this Thread feels like a Daily check-in on how TS dick is doing.

HAHAHA
Old 06-03-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Ah this one.. tried a couple years before.
First and last time.
Don’t seem to know what she is doing. Just using brute force claiming a lot of blockages. Of course I have tried several JG , including LL .

After that she tried to hard sell fj
I refused. Then she got pissed, say if hard need to release. Tried to force herself on me, but I said no firmly.

Left the apartment with $100 poorer and nothing effective done.

Quote:
I to the masseuse who gave me the painful JG treatment yesterday. She got angry and defensive about it, insinuating that she shouldn't be blamed for this and that she couldn't be responsible because "she did not force me to take any medication or go under the knife".

Then, she proceeded to block me on WeChat.

I had retracted her name from an earlier post because it may be just me who experienced this, but her response now suggest to me that she may be the problem.

So, she goes by the name 美娜姐!on WeChat and resides in Pasir Ris. During my session with her, she bragged about owning several properties in Geylang and operated an actual brick-and-mortar massage parlour back in the day.

To 美娜姐, if you ever read this because a regular or supporter share this with you, I hope you don't do the same to others what you did to me.

At the very least, have some respect for your profession to find out what may have gone wrong in your 'treatment'.
Old 06-03-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster (V)

Yup, was like reliving my experience all over again. She really is all about brute strength.

The hard-selling of FJ. My gosh.

She quoted me $200 because "a woman's body must be worth something". When I said no, pass, she then asked me to name my price. Said no again and she wasnt happy.

Lolwtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
Ah this one.. tried a couple years before.
First and last time.
Don’t seem to know what she is doing. Just using brute force claiming a lot of blockages. Of course I have tried several JG , including LL .

After that she tried to hard sell fj
I refused. Then she got pissed, say if hard need to release. Tried to force herself on me, but I said no firmly.

Left the apartment with $100 poorer and nothing effective done.
Old 06-03-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

I never believe in JG as so many MLs claimed tat they know how

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5
Old 06-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your woes bro.
As a regular getting Juagen I can say that trained practitioners NEVER give you a release. That is the long and short of it. The not showering for 3 hours after etc are all part of the therapy.

This lady you visited is from your and the brothers' description a home-based ML who is selling add on sexual /FJ services with little Juagen skills.

TBH I have come across ads from some of these ladies advertising Juagen but for real Juagen I stick to those like Ling Ling and her disciples (my monthly fix - and no prostrate treatment thanks) and once in a while a trip to Miyuki for her pretty face and no nonsense (IYKYK).

I think the Urologist is a good move. Your 2IC may be battle scarred but I think fine soon. In the meantime simply tell ur wife U took a blow to your buddy while opening car door etc and saw the doctor due to continued discomfort. Volunteering this "info" early may help you delay any undue action/queries on her part.

Wishing U well bro.
Old 08-03-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster (V)

Thanks bro, appreciate the kind words.

Will probably stay off JG for now.

Went to a urologist yesterday, and got the all-clear.

Like some bros here said, just battle-scarred but no permanent or major damage.

Went to my TCM guy afterwards (for separate issue) and told him my story. He inspected my groin to see if any nerve / ligament got damaged, and gave me all-clear too.

Now to just R&R for a few days before 2IC would be as good as new.

Thanks everyone again for your support / advice / banter. Really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Sorry to hear your woes bro.
As a regular getting Juagen I can say that trained practitioners NEVER give you a release. That is the long and short of it. The not showering for 3 hours after etc are all part of the therapy.

This lady you visited is from your and the brothers' description a home-based ML who is selling add on sexual /FJ services with little Juagen skills.

TBH I have come across ads from some of these ladies advertising Juagen but for real Juagen I stick to those like Ling Ling and her disciples (my monthly fix - and no prostrate treatment thanks) and once in a while a trip to Miyuki for her pretty face and no nonsense (IYKYK).

I think the Urologist is a good move. Your 2IC may be battle scarred but I think fine soon. In the meantime simply tell ur wife U took a blow to your buddy while opening car door etc and saw the doctor due to continued discomfort. Volunteering this "info" early may help you delay any undue action/queries on her part.

Wishing U well bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1