The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 18
dickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond repute
DOT - #11 Chinese FL, MeiXingXing (Part II)

After our first session, I didn't have much going on, so I continued to flirt with MeiXingXing over WeChat casually. I let her know that there won't be any RTF. Things took a turn when one day she texted me to ask if I have a place for her to stay for the night, she was to catch a plane back home and didn't want to stay at her work place. I don't remember much details; but after a short chat, my throbbing cock decided to book a hotel and see where it goes (of course less than the price of a RTF).

She told me to pick her up at a massage parlour around Clarke Quay area. While I parked my car at the side of the road, I got a call from her frantically asking me to get into the parlour to help her friend who wanted to run away (apparently stole back her passport or something from whomever hired her) after being stressed out by some weird customers. I didn't know wtf was going on but my dick told me if I persevered I might get pussy that night.

I turned on my hazard lights and rushed in. There on the ground floor MeiXingXing was with her friend, a younger looking girl, fair, with nice arm tattoo. For a moment I imagined how her pussy felt around my cock, then snapped back when she told me to help her with her luggage. I didn't spot an owner or person in charge, just customers (old uncles) with towels wrapped around their lower bodies walking or peering out from the various rooms on the ground and second floor, trying to see what the commotion was about. I pulled on the bags, dragged them out the parlour as the girls followed me out and to my car.

On the way to the hotel her friend was constantly on the phone complaining about various things like how an old uncle repeatedly kept biting her body parts. I just listened, amused. After we reached the hotel, she was still on and off the phone asking for someone else to pick her up, while I kept nudging MeiXingXing to ask if the friend would like a 3P. MXX just pushed me off. Her friend was hysterical anyway, so I didn't cared to ask. After a short while an unknown friend came and took the girl away... and that night I rested and fucked MXX. I left in the morning, leaving some cab money for MXX to go to the airport.

I do think my cock will be my eventual downfall. I have to stop getting into these kind of scenarios.

Both girls in the hotel: MXX left, other bitch right.

Attachment Notes
- Photos are from scenes in the hotel room.
- Sorry I didn't fuck the tattooed girl for you all to see. I'm sad too. (View some of her photos: Scroll down to post #6)
- Videos will be posted in the Large Files Section after processing. Check in again another day to see updates.

Ok, videos are in! Go HERE for videos of this session. !! Update !!

If you missed Part I of MeiXingXing's story, go HERE.
Jump to my Sexcapades Collection Index.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_01_SleepWear1.jpg (97.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_02_SleepWear2.jpg (138.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_03_SleepWear3.jpg (132.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_04_SleepWear4.jpg (61.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_05_SleepWear5.jpg (55.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_06_SleepWear6.jpg (72.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_07_SleepWear7.jpg (67.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_08_SleepWear8.jpg (78.3 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by dickoftruth; 30-08-2019 at 02:22 PM.
Old 14-08-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

dickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DOT - #11 Chinese FL, MeiXingXing (Part II)

MeiXingXing continued...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_09.jpg (95.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_10.jpg (91.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_11_Strip1.jpg (82.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_12_Strip2.jpg (89.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_13_Strip3.jpg (75.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_14.jpg (79.7 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_15.jpg (78.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_16.jpg (82.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_17.jpg (78.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_18.jpg (87.5 KB, 18 views)
Old 14-08-2019, 02:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

More of MeiXingXing...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_19.jpg (66.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_20.jpg (62.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_21_Missionary1.jpg (79.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_22_Missionary2.jpg (78.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_23_Missionary3.jpg (74.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_24_Missionary4.jpg (65.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_25_Body.jpg (103.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_26_Triangle.jpg (103.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_27_Pussy1.jpg (115.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_28_Pussy2.jpg (120.0 KB, 27 views)
Old 14-08-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

MeiXingXing upon arriving at hotel...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_29_Portrait1.jpg (107.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_30_Portrait2.jpg (96.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_31_Portrait3.jpg (104.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_32_Portrait4.jpg (106.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_33_Portrait5.jpg (105.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_34_FullBodyClothed1.jpg (84.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_35_FullBodyClothed2.jpg (77.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_36.jpg (150.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_37.jpg (70.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_38.jpg (76.3 KB, 14 views)
Old 14-08-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster (Donor)

Remaining MeiXingXing material...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_39_OnPhone.jpg (84.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_40_FaceMask1.jpg (42.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_41_FaceMask2.jpg (52.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_42_FaceMask3.jpg (46.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg MXX_Hotel_43_FaceMask4.jpg (44.9 KB, 10 views)
Old 14-08-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Photos of the other bitch...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OtherBitch_Hotel_01.jpg (57.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg OtherBitch_Hotel_02.jpg (57.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg OtherBitch_Hotel_03.jpg (87.7 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg OtherBitch_Hotel_04.jpg (93.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg OtherBitch_Hotel_05_Selfie.jpg (92.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg OtherBitch_Hotel_06.jpg (150.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg OtherBitch_Hotel_07.jpg (123.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg OtherBitch_Hotel_08_TwoGirls.jpg (158.9 KB, 33 views)
Old 15-08-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Your preservation are well pay off bro. MXX have a nice boobs

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 16-08-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Your preservation are well pay off bro. MXX have a nice boobs
Yes I forgot to mention her nipples are quite longish and perky, very nice to suck and nibble.

Btw video is updated for MXX Part II, enjoy HERE.
Old 17-08-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Good sharing

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1