The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Note that she does not serve everybody that dish. I requested but did not get. Her service still good though
Bro, dont give up. Your efforts will pay off soon, anytime from now 😉
Old 03-11-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Annunaki6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Bro, sorry I first time checking Geylang scene.

Where's this 1654a? seems like a hot house. Thinking of going down later. Please advise. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Let’s return this forum back to its original purpose.

I start by sharing my top picks.

Can only pull out 4 names as I hardly go geylang these days

1. Xiaoyun WH06
2. Coco WH15
3. Mina 1654a
4. Xiaomi 2040

Those who had followed my old FRs, and have same taste as me can try these picks.

Oh yeah, pls don’t ask me to write FRs. I don’t even like to appear in this forum anymore.

Cheers.

Let’s stop the fighting and have peace.
Old 03-11-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Current list will be

1. Yoyo 1612
2. Meng Meng1649
3. Yoyo 1606
4. Bing Bing 1612
5. Guai Guai 1606

Not in preference.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 03-11-2019, 09:04 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Both Dai Gor and Mr Bird are my role models ......already secured a placing in the Hall of Fame 😅
Hello brother DPower, everitime u talk cannon, my whole body machiam itchy like want 2 lol de! Hall of Tuakang mo suits u de, tio boh? If u retire, I change my nick. U cannon so much in forum! Outside must be failure, so cannon and TuaKang in sammyboy forum. Kumsiah brother botak head.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother DPower, everitime u talk cannon, my whole body machiam itchy like want 2 lol de! Hall of Tuakang mo suits u de, tio boh? If u retire, I change my nick. U cannon so much in forum! Outside must be failure, so cannon and TuaKang in sammyboy forum. Kumsiah brother botak head.
An obsession with another is an unhealthy sign. Kudos to bro Juicy G for bringing this malady to our attention. Thank you!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-11-2019, 03:27 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
An obsession with another is an unhealthy sign. Kudos to bro Juicy G for bringing this malady to our attention. Thank you!
Hello brother DG69, obsessive compulsive Tuakang and cannon on forum is unhealthy de! Kumsiah Brother DPower the Tuakang King for ‘tis malady to our attention lor. We learn new word bcos of Tuakang king. Kumsiah brother.
Old 15-11-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
clavicle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I split my top 5 in terms of looks or service in my signature. I think I will pick out my overall package top 5 here ba:
Didnt think that one day I will be writing an FR, but yesterday the experience was just too great.

I started Geylang life in July, walked in and tried 7-8 girls. Was rather disappointed. I need both looks and services to be satisfied. So i start to think to quit geylang, as the cost to trial and error is so damn high.

I remembered that i heard from on of the girls that there is a forum which have a lot of information about Geylang, I think it may helps me in the trial and error process. As a foreigner it really takes me a lot of effort to find this forum. Then I saw bro apojaja's detailed post as above. And I decided to give geylang another try.

1st visit was Yiyi 2047. First impression was really pretty!not much service. I dont do painting, but DFK is a must for me. She does not offer me DFK. and I really hate big tummy. but still it was a wonderful experience as compared to my previous blind visits to geylang.

Then I tried moon. Really Great GFE, great look super biug nice eye but not very suit my type, maybe because not slim enough and skin colour a bit dark. But overall still the best session for me so far. Thank to Bro apojaja.
Old 15-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

But not the 3rd visit. I do understand beauty is in the eye of beholders. But shuangshuang from yitiaolong is definitely not pretty or have decent looks. Due to the previous two visits, I have super high expectation for this visit. Then omg I really couldnt get hard for her look, despite her service is really great. Yeah I didnt get hard during the entire visit........ if shuangshuang was my first visit after seeing the post, I will no longer play geylang.

I didnt lose hope. I continued from the list and saw Yingzi in 1820. Her face was my just perfect type. Her service is also so good. Fierce AR and her signature move made my day. I personally feel she is prettier than yiyi and moon, i think bros may disagree. The session was just too great, she was the first and only one in geylang i RTF so far. I stopped trying new girls also. I visited her like 15 times alrdy.. Havent get bored haha. Thank to bro apojaja again, its so hard for me to find someone I likeThe main purpose of this post, is to share my yesterday session with Yingzi, out of this world. I dont do painting and I die die wont do raw, my only request is DFK, so I dont need to give tips to the girls. On tuesday I won some lucky money and visited YZ and for the first time I give her tips. She said she will give me some surprise on my next visit. Yesterday was the visit, and the surprise was Maid Cosplay!

Yingzi alrdy looks so young on her normal makeup, and the cosplay makes her look like some 16 years old girl. I believe there are bros who enjoy her beauty as me, and I promise the cosplay add at least 30% to her beautiful face! I really feel like cumming by just looking at her face. And that feeling makes the entire session so so so shiok.

oh ya she has really small boobs, I dont mind that. but the cosplay, makes her boobs look even smaller. Super flat haha. but makes her look younger also I used to have some 2hr session with her and now i decide to use the money to tip her to get this cosplay services in the future. Meanwhile bro apojaja pls help to find out whether can get this without tips thanks, YZ is not really talktive to me so i dont feel like to ask this

Again thank to your post, improved my well-being greatly
Old 15-11-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No problem! Glad I was of help!

The only other 1 frequently cosplay i vividly remembers is yuhan of 1431 who had RTC le. The rest is see mood 1, out of nowhere they might suddenly want to dress up that way on a particular day. I think your best bet if you want cosplay, is to buy the cosplay you want, give it to the girl and request her to wear on the day you want to visit. Only works for regulars that you rtf.

Note that i prefer service girls over looks, so if you follow my recommendations there is a good chance you end up with not so pretty girls, but service wise at the very least got some standard.

If you liked yiyi and ying zi, i infered that you like really small sized, petite girl that looks really young. Selena of 1654a would be a close fit. Her teeth is not nice, but face wise and service wise i think around same as ying zi.

Last edited by apojaja; 15-11-2019 at 11:55 AM.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Really appreciate your sharing. Havent try new girls for a while, but I have faith in your recommendations. will try her soon!
Old 15-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

seems my reply went nowhere.

Really appreciate all your FRs, and I have faith in your recommendations. Will try Selena very soon. Thanks again.

yep i like petite girl, you are full of wisdom haha
Old 15-11-2019, 02:08 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem! Glad I was of help!

The only other 1 frequently cosplay i vividly remembers is yuhan of 1431 who had RTC le. The rest is see mood 1, out of nowhere they might suddenly want to dress up that way on a particular day. I think your best bet if you want cosplay, is to buy the cosplay you want, give it to the girl and request her to wear on the day you want to visit. Only works for regulars that you rtf.

Note that i prefer service girls over looks, so if you follow my recommendations there is a good chance you end up with not so pretty girls, but service wise at the very least got some standard.

If you liked yiyi and ying zi, i infered that you like really small sized, petite girl that looks really young. Selena of 1654a would be a close fit. Her teeth is not nice, but face wise and service wise i think around same as ying zi.
How is Yingzi in terms of looks?
Old 15-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
How is Yingzi in terms of looks?
small size girl next door look

very cute and can carry to fuck
Old 15-11-2019, 02:15 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
small size girl next door look

very cute and can carry to fuck
Thanks! Will try tonight 😀
Old 15-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Thanks! Will try tonight 😀
service is awesome

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1