The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman696969 View Post
hi bro is the the yi tiao long house?
Yes, Bro.It is.
Old 16-12-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool JiXiang (1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3350n9 View Post
fr 1658a ji xiang

plus points :
1. superb attitute
2. beautiful
3. good skin complexion
4. pink nipple
5. solid body

some body part are enhanced but all are beautifully done.

minus points :
1. long queue

my score : 8/10 (dec19)

all above are my opinion only.
go & try yourself. have fun.
Nice one buddy, glad you enjoyed this definite gem

Oh yeah, the way to get around 'long queues' is to call up her house in advance to book an appointment

1658A : 67441572
Old 16-12-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!
Re: JiXiang (1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Nice one buddy, glad you enjoyed this definite gem

Oh yeah, the way to get around 'long queues' is to call up her house in advance to book an appointment

1658A : 67441572
Wanted to rtf ytd. Already back on hiatus haiz...
Old 16-12-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JiXiang (1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Wanted to rtf ytd. Already back on hiatus haiz...
What to do, at least she is still in gl.

Like I said above, best to call her house 1658A in advance to avoid disappointment
Old 16-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
She said many could not tahan and shot early ......before pulled out, lol.
If Birdie tries, sure A.R again, just like what happened to JX, lol. Lucky she only A boobs, hehe
Bro

Please release FRs of tyrsts with gals of min bs and tight pussies

😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-12-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

😬
Big Fat Dick = Tight pussy

Floppy Joe = Normal pussy
Old 16-12-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro

😬
Bro, u guys are 大宗师 while i am only 追隨者. My list of names all come from u guys. How to beakthrough and furnish something unique and good and not to your knowing ? Lol
Old 16-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, u guys are 大宗师 while i am only 追隨者. My list of names all come from u guys. How to beakthrough and furnish something unique and good and not to your knowing ? Lol
Most of ur A cup gals I din try

😬
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

A cup really cannot for me lol
If I flex my chest muscles I think they will 自卑
Old 16-12-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Yesterday up CoCo ( Hse 16W12), just now RTF her.

So sextisfied !! Instead of being tired, now feeling energetic as if being able to kill a tiger, shiok ah, the tightness )
Old 16-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
A cup really cannot for me lol
If I flex my chest muscles I think they will 自卑
Lol
Same sentiments

😆
Old 16-12-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Lol
Same sentiments

😆
got cleavage some more
Old 16-12-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
got cleavage some more
Actually that’s the comment from 1606 XXXX (forgot her name) who rtc last year abruptly when she lost her yellow card?
The one whom you recommended me and v slippery?
She said hers A nia 很自卑
Old 16-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Actually that’s the comment from 1606 XXXX (forgot her name) who rtc last year abruptly when she lost her yellow card?
The one whom you recommended me and v slippery?
She said hers A nia 很自卑
my fav Chen Chen
Old 16-12-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
my fav Chen Chen
Oh ya
Chen Chen
The yoga guru enthusiast
I think she was ur no. 1 fave back then
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1