The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

I also returned to my fave pinsaro in Kyobashi for my sweet little girl D. I remembered her for her really slim and young body, pointed breasts like a young girl and a beaming smile. I actually looked for her twice this trip. When I first met her on a previous trip she was really shy and a little unsure of what to do, but this time round she was much more experienced and comfortable with me, and her blowing skills had improved a lot. As I age it becomes harder for me to come and I will resort to wanking myself and blowing my load into D’s mouth. She genuinely seemed to like me, and loved cuddling up close and kissing.
I guess D really clicked well with me for she consented to exchanging phone numbers, which is quite rare among working girls in Japan.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 08-03-2024 at 06:50 AM.
Old 08-03-2024, 07:34 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I have been using a micro bikini massage service in Osaka for quite awhile now, and many of the girls I selected were not those I’d return for, simply because there wasn’t that kind of rapport. There’s only one girl I return to regularly, Haru, but this trip she was off work, I think due to some health issues.
I tried a new girl As*, and she was good !
Another slim lady with the perfect set of breasts. Well shaped and with just the right elasticity for a good bounce.
Basically this service consists of a lady in micro bikini giving you a sensual massage with a happy ending. Sometimes the top comes off if the girl is willing. That’s the actual service from this establishment.
For As* we really had a good session together with lots of laughter, despite us having to use translators. It was so fun I decide to reserve her for a second session.
The second session proceeded, and we kept giggling like kids. I managed to get to the stage where she disrobed completely and ended up having a shower and a soak in the bathtub together. It was a really great 2 h session.
She kept saying this was a “special service” just for today, so I don’t know if I’ll get the same if I see her next time.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-03-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

I’ve finally found a new service in Osaka that basically delivered “health services”. It’s supposed to be another micro bikini service but this one the girls are more open to “other stuff”. And yes, they are open to foreigners using the service.
My first time with this service didn’t go to a good start. I asked for Ai, but when the door opened someone rather different walked in. Although the photos on the site are censored, this girl was totally different. She was large while Ai was petite. I insisted on a change and getting Ai back, and to my surprise the shop was really accommodating.
When Ai finally came it was a relief to see she was quite pretty, with a typical Japanese girl look. As I opted for the micro bikini bathing service we proceeded to the bathtub. As with these services paying a bit more one can have extra services so I opted for her to bathe with me completely nude. She had a really smooth and well proportioned body. As we played with each other in the bathtub I asked if sex was on the menu. It wasn’t very much more so I asked for it.
Ai’s blowjobs were really good. She had the wet type of blowjob which really lubricated her motions and it was really mind blowing. Unfortunately the sex for me didn’t feel as good, for with a condom at my age, the sensation was really limited. I asked for a blow and CIM to finish off.
As I climaxed her suction made it heavenly and left me weak in the legs. The extra for the sex was about 200, which is quite affordable. Where in Sg are you going to get good sex service with a young girl in her early 20s , let alone a Japanese girl

Old 08-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I have been using a micro bikini massage service in Osaka for quite awhile now, and many of the girls I selected were not those I’d return for, simply because there wasn’t that kind of rapport. There’s only one girl I return to regularly, Haru, but this trip she was off work, I think due to some health issues.
I tried a new girl As*, and she was good !
Another slim lady with the perfect set of breasts. Well shaped and with just the right elasticity for a good bounce.
Basically this service consists of a lady in micro bikini giving you a sensual massage with a happy ending. Sometimes the top comes off if the girl is willing. That’s the actual service from this establishment.
For As* we really had a good session together with lots of laughter, despite us having to use translators. It was so fun I decide to reserve her for a second session.
The second session proceeded, and we kept giggling like kids. I managed to get to the stage where she disrobed completely and ended up having a shower and a soak in the bathtub together. It was a really great 2 h session.
She kept saying this was a “special service” just for today, so I don’t know if I’ll get the same if I see her next time.
Can PM shop name?
Old 08-03-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

I met Ai for a second time on this trip. Apparently there was a bit of confusion cos on the store’s page she wasn’t working. She was expecting me to contact her so she would come to work that day just for me.
When we finally met, it was so much straightforward as compared to the first visit. She willingly stripped and we went straight to playing in the bathtub. After awhile I tried suggesting sex in the bathroom but she felt it was too hot.
We went to the bed and continued our kissing. This time after some persuasion she agreed to do it raw. Condoms now make it really hard for me to come as I have reduced sensitivity.
It felt really good this round and we actually spent the remaining time kissing and cuddling. I really love the sensation of having a young Japanese girl lying naked in my arms. Love the sensation of soft skin on my skin.
Surprisingly she agreed to exchange her personal Line with me. So I know her real name is actually Haru.

Old 08-03-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Just chance upon this tread and would like to thank TS for updating and getting the tread going for the past 6 , 7 years.

Am now following this tread.

I used to meet models for photography session and one of the young part time model was a local Indian Uni student.

TS story on S reminded me of the time I had with her.. we started with nude photo shoot and progress to me giving her body massage and pussy massage.

Then later progress to have my penis rubbing her pussy as I gave her pussy massage and how she can’t stands it and push herself in.. we fuck raw and cream pie for almost 6 times.. until one day, we stopped as she found found a bf and got married recently..

Upped TS 18 for the great updates.
Old 08-03-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
fonch96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates bro
Old 08-03-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

I checked the micro bikini store page and as luck would have it, I saw that my favorite Haru (this is a different Haru from the previous girl, from the delivery store) was back at work today after taking almost the entire week off. I reserved her !
When I opened the door she was really surprised to see me. Haru is different from some of the other girls I’ve met. She’s more professional and less willing to do more. The most I have ever had from her was to get her to remove her top after a few previous visits. That being said, she had “promised” me she would remove her micro panties as well on my next trip.
As we proceeded I asked her to remove her top and she was a bit uncomfortable but agreed. Apparently she remembered what she told me previously and said she’ll strip completely towards the end of the session only.
As she massaged my legs and I chatted with her, I told her about As*. She seemed surprised that my session with As* wasn’t a massage but more of a play session. Even more surprising she agreed to do the same and stripped off and we had a simple shower together before proceeding to the bed for cuddles.
She was actually quite obliging and it was a really nice session.

I’m so glad I managed to see her before leaving !

Old 08-03-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

TS, great share and that interest me to explore more when I am around there. 🇯🇵
Old 08-03-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

I’m already thinking of my next trip here ! To my favorite city in the world ! Yes I have a strong weakness for Japanese women, if only for their mannerisms and general kindness. Yes the working girls are doing it for money but treat them gently and with kindness, they will reciprocate. And it’s wonderful when a Japanese lady recognizes your actions and rewards your kindness. For they are a reticent culture in general.

I have made up a list of who I definitely need to see again when I return.
My sweet pinsaro girl
Rei my latest refre lady
As* my giggly massage lady, even though she didn’t promise another special session
Ai / Haru my newfound friend
And of course Haru my all time fave micro bikini young lady

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1