The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2004, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
BKK guide for newbies

For newbies like me,hope this can help since i'm writting this for a bro who PM me,so i just paste here.A few must-visit and reccomended places.

1)Poseidon MP at rachadapisek road,one of those nice and pretty gals in bkk MP.fish tank at 2nd floor cost abt 2200-2500b and 3rd floor models cost abt 3500-5500b.

2)Pegasus nightclub at sukhumvit soi 23,very posh place with most beautiful gals in bkk(according to me).can overnite booking but cost a bomb.

3)Hollywood disco at ratchadapisek road, big place with loud music and crowded.nice live band with dancers performing as well.entrance fee 400b 2 drinks.do not expect to hook/book gals in this place cos chances are slim as most gals went there with bfs,by all means u can try but chances 1% i would say.

4)Nana plaza,sorry i forgot road name but most taxi drivers know the place for its famous agogo bar,namely angel witch where they've got some shows going on(other bars i dunno).note that lotsa ang mos there.

5)Bar 99 located at intraman soi 2, also agogo bar but not so packed with ang mos there.booking for overnite 2000b,drinks n tips not included.got a few not bad looking gals around as i got 1 myself with satisfactory service during my visit with bro thaivisitor.

6)last resort,if u cant book any gals for the night and your little brother is hungry for actions, go siam hotel at petburi road.just walk in hotel cafe and order a drink and start choosing the gals sitting around.invite them to your table and negotiate price for ST/LT.if still cant get a gal and die die must fuck,walk out of hotel and walk along the street where there are gals standing,choose and negotiate with them abt prices.(1300-1500b for ST and 2500-3000b LT). be prepared to pay for the use of their lobby toilet........kekekeke.

hope this helps.

Last edited by Kiu-Sai; 03-08-2004 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-08-2004, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
-Potato- is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: BKK guide for newbies

thanks for some of the info,but i like to ask,where is the intramatra soi 2??which area??Sukhumvit or Pethcaburi??
As for Siam hotel,if best you can hook some girl that can speak a bit of english,otherwise like chicken and duck.and want to negoiate,negioate with the girl,if u negioate through middle man or pimp,cost more..
Old 04-08-2004, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 21
ahming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
For newbies like me,hope this can help since i'm writting this for a bro who PM me,so i just paste here.A few must-visit and reccomended places.

1)Poseidon MP at rachadapisek road,one of those nice and pretty gals in bkk MP.fish tank at 2nd floor cost abt 2200-2500b and 3rd floor models cost abt 3500-5500b.

2)Pegasus nightclub at sukhumvit soi 23,very posh place with most beautiful gals in bkk(according to me).can overnite booking but cost a bomb.

3)Hollywood disco at ratchadapisek road, big place with loud music and crowded.nice live band with dancers performing as well.entrance fee 400b 2 drinks.do not expect to hook/book gals in this place cos chances are slim as most gals went there with bfs,by all means u can try but chances 1% i would say.

4)Nana plaza,sorry i forgot road name but most taxi drivers know the place for its famous agogo bar,namely angel witch where they've got some shows going on(other bars i dunno).note that lotsa ang mos there.

5)Bar 99 located at intraman soi 2, also agogo bar but not so packed with ang mos there.booking for overnite 2000b,drinks n tips not included.got a few not bad looking gals around as i got 1 myself with satisfactory service during my visit with bro thaivisitor.

6)last resort,if u cant book any gals for the night and your little brother is hungry for actions, go siam hotel at petburi road.just walk in hotel cafe and order a drink and start choosing the gals sitting around.invite them to your table and negotiate price for ST/LT.if still cant get a gal and die die must fuck,walk out of hotel and walk along the street where there are gals standing,choose and negotiate with them abt prices.(1300-1500b for ST and 2500-3000b LT). be prepared to pay for the use of their lobby toilet........kekekeke.

hope this helps.

Mmmh...just came back frm BKK last week..Posiden not bad but looks ard 24-28 yrs old...prefer Natalee..younger gers!!

Been to Hollywood...jam pack..but nice stage show..too bad close a 1 am..end up paying alot for the extra mixer..tot it came with the liquour ordered.

Nana area alot of angmo...mostly carter to angmo crowd..lot of pole dancing gers...not mi cup of tea.

Tried the FL in Siam hotel...didn't know wat to do..went in and sit ard...alot of gers sitting there too...end up asking those outside the cafe for a overnite booking for B3K...looks wise average...booking from 2am to 6am.

Any bro know of other places of interest??
Old 04-08-2004, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi ahming

what is your type of poison? there are about 13 different types of poison in Bkk ranging from what Kiu Sai has described to more than what you have experienced.

it will be good if you can define what you want to play before you bonk. LOL

cheers.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ultraman8_2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats quite a good guide. Any other places where we can go for massage and make arrangements to meet later at night or book them out early. Will be there ard the 23rd Aug for about 1 week to 10 days. Maybe can meet some bros there for kopi.
Old 04-08-2004, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

bro ahming,your cheonging in bkk seems to be very diif from mine leh.firstly,poseidon gals are much younger than nataree gals.secondly,hollywood disco closed at 2am, not 1am.lastly,at siam hotel,gals booking can be as early as 10-11pm onwards as long as you're there and ask them,they will go with u be it to disco or hotel directly.price depends on your negotiation skills.some might leave your hotel at 6am as they go back to work at office,shop,etc in the morning. but not all cos the last time i had 1, it was till abt 11-12pm.looks wise,i agree,mostly average but one mans meat another mans poison.

bro ultraman,you can make bookings/arrangements at all MP.i'll advise u to ask the gal directly inside the room rather than the papasan(extra charges).the gals can meet u after work at abt 1230-1am.price wise,u can negotiate with them.range from 4000-5000b for those working in MPs.if u want book them out early during their working hours,then u have to talk to papasan and that charges more.

bro potato,i'm sorry that i have no idea where is intramana soi 2.but rest assure that most taxi drivers know the place.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Samster

Hi

the best places to book massage girls out are usually the small massage places which cater to the local people and the long-stay expat communities. per hour booking fee for taking the girl out of her establishment can hit B$150 to B$200. Tried that once and got her to massage me in my apartment.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ultraman8_2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Kiu Sai, Thanks for the advice. Will do that.
Bro Delifrance, can you recommend some of the small massage places where the quality and service is better? I will be staying at Shangri-la for the first few days. Any recommendations on other hotels as i will be staying on for another few day on personal budget(Good price and good location) ?
Old 04-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
-Potato- is Cool - loads of Potential

As for Nataree,the girl range is Baht 2000 and Baht 1800,while sideline from Baht 2200 onward to Baht 2500.
As the girl,some girl is from Myanmar,near thailand border,this the gal told me.But hard to differentiate from outside.
As for sideline,think the look also average.But skill wise,heard from papasan,not good.But i think that depend on your luck!!555
Old 04-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Potato-
thanks for some of the info,but i like to ask,where is the intramatra soi 2??which area??Sukhumvit or Pethcaburi??
As for Siam hotel,if best you can hook some girl that can speak a bit of english,otherwise like chicken and duck.and want to negoiate,negioate with the girl,if u negioate through middle man or pimp,cost more..
intamarra is the myraid of sois starting from behind hway khwang all the way to start of suttisan road. mainly all local joints... helps if you speak thai.
Old 05-08-2004, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
bro ahming,your cheonging in bkk seems to be very diif from mine leh.firstly,poseidon gals are much younger than nataree gals.secondly,hollywood disco closed at 2am, not 1am.lastly,at siam hotel,gals booking can be as early as 10-11pm onwards as long as you're there and ask them,they will go with u be it to disco or hotel directly.price depends on your negotiation skills.some might leave your hotel at 6am as they go back to work at office,shop,etc in the morning. but not all cos the last time i had 1, it was till abt 11-12pm.looks wise,i agree,mostly average but one mans meat another mans poison.

bro ultraman,you can make bookings/arrangements at all MP.i'll advise u to ask the gal directly inside the room rather than the papasan(extra charges).the gals can meet u after work at abt 1230-1am.price wise,u can negotiate with them.range from 4000-5000b for those working in MPs.if u want book them out early during their working hours,then u have to talk to papasan and that charges more.

bro potato,i'm sorry that i have no idea where is intramana soi 2.but rest assure that most taxi drivers know the place.
MMh...mabe I went late to posiden..as for hollywood it lights on at 1 am but i think closed at 2am..For siam hotel mi first time there..dun even know how to sepak thai anyhow knock,,haha..anyway recommend the hotel at ratchada city near huai kwang...cheap at 700 baht per day..got massage ger to come to room at 500baht 2 hr massage..extra service at 1K...dunno over paid or not...anyway service not bad but looks wise dun expect much!!

Got any place where u can pick up gers like siam hotel??
Old 05-08-2004, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi ahming

what is your type of poison? there are about 13 different types of poison in Bkk ranging from what Kiu Sai has described to more than what you have experienced.

it will be good if you can define what you want to play before you bonk. LOL

cheers.
Wah..didnt know got so much type...care to emphasie the 13 types??
Old 05-08-2004, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Potato-
As for Nataree,the girl range is Baht 2000 and Baht 1800,while sideline from Baht 2200 onward to Baht 2500.
As the girl,some girl is from Myanmar,near thailand border,this the gal told me.But hard to differentiate from outside.
As for sideline,think the look also average.But skill wise,heard from papasan,not good.But i think that depend on your luck!!555

Got one ger of Yunan/chanmai mixed at the 2000baht range...realli pretty le..think abt it now buay tahan le..
Old 05-08-2004, 09:46 AM
Samster

Hi Ah Ming

Actually there are more than 13 poisons, the essence is the 13 Poisons Set but for the sake of this thread for newbies, I try to expand the poisons into details but not too detailed -

Traditional Massage

1) Traditional massage – bargain with the girl, bonk the girl in the premises
2) Traditional massage – after or before massage, bonk the girl in the premises
3) Traditional massage – book the girl out of the premises, bonk the girl in your premises
4) Traditional massage – book the girl out of the premises, get a private massage in your hotel room, bonk the girl in your room.
5) Traditional massage – meet the girl after her working hours, get a massage or get a massage and a bonk in your room.
6) Traditional massage – get a massage from a girl, do whatever arrangements to know her friends also and do whatever you would like to do as according to 1) to 5) above …including orgies (of course you need to talk and charm your way to your objectives).
7) Traditional massage – just tip the girl and make sure you get your contacts to her or get her contacts and do anything from 1) to 6).

Sex Massage

1) The same as Traditional Massage except that the bonking comes first before any playing around.
2) Try the Body Foam Massage.
3) Try the BJ – Ice cube alternate with Hot Chinese Tea treatment.

Go-Go Bars

1) Book Short Time (ST) or Long Time (LT) and bonk.
2) Arrange to get the girl to bonk her after her working hours.
3) Arrange with the girl to get her friends for an outing, play at disco or whatever and bonk one girl or bonk multiple girls.

KTV Clubs

1) Bonk in the premises (many large entertainment complexes host Sex Massage services, therefore private rooms are available).
2) Arrange with girl to bonk outside the premises (via the KTV lounge arrangement or deal directly with the girl herself, again you can ask her directly if multi-partner bonk sessions are available).

Clubs

1) Same as in KTV Clubs
2) Get the hostess girl, get the mama-san, get the dancers, get the service waitress, get the cashier, get the usher girls.

Discos/Entertainment Discos cum Pubs.

1) Hook girls in a disco, the rest is self-explanatory
2) Try to hook the Henessey, Hennekien, Carlsberg, Beer Chang, etc girl promoters.
3) Specific FL and hostess supplied discos cum pubs – Spassos at Hyatt, CM2 at Novotel Hotel Siam Square, Sparks at Emerald, Q Bar on Fridays to Sundays, Carribean at Meng Zai, Tango, Exotica, Resort Club, Pegasus, Orbit, Forte Fashion House…the list goes on and on…..

Pubs

1) Same as in the discos.
2) Soi 33 in Sukhumvit, the artists’ bars are set up like KTV counter-bars.

Restaurants

1) Same as in the discos and pubs.

Night and Day Markets

1) Same as in the discos and pubs, hook the girls working in the stalls, the visitors to the market, etc.

Supermarkets, Department Stores and Shopping Centres/Malls

1) Need I elaborate? LOL.

Pubs/Hair Salons near university campuses

1) Hook the girls.

Siam Hotel type of hotel coffee houses / Lumphini Park area

1) Free-lancers abound in the restaurants, car-parks near the toilets, almost everywhere.
2) Walk around the out-skirts of Lumphini Park area, there are free-lancers.

Hotels

1) Hotel lobbies, make friends with any pretty girl sitting there, the rest is up to you.
2) Ask the reception or concierge staff to arrange for you.

Thai Cafes – example Mirage Thai Café

1) Tip the girls, talk to the girls, arrange your own activities with the girls.

University Campuses

1) If you can formulate an excuse and ideas to be in there, the rest is up to your guts and skills.

Boy Bars

1) Yes, if you know how and where.

It’s just a preference of whether you wish to throw money and get the girl to entertain you and feel like a million dollars OR you want to make friends and later bonk.

You can actually fill up your day-time making friends with girls and later dating them for the night and also do whatever activities you are after.

It all depends on a lazy-gutless-use-money-to-buy-the-girl-wholesale holiday that you think you were a great ‘cheongster’ or you are really cheeky enough to hunt and date girls (hookers and non-hookers alike) and bed them.

Have fun either way! Cheers!
Old 05-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
fastbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.whorist.com/01Thailand/005BgkONL.htm

If you want a good guide to BKK this is as good as any you'll find on the net

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1