The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
Gotta agree
Alot of bros pay too much
Entry 50-60
50-80 for hj
Jin stupid

Rather go geylag suah la
That is what I have been trying to say all along. With massage skills almost non-existence nowadays and you pay these sort of prices for a quick release is certainly not worth it .

Upz thread for awareness . Remember don't overpay . If you don't like the price you can reject politely. Cheong wisely and safely .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 05-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
timexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytimexbitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MP rate

35-50 for entrance,

100-150 for FJ.

that's my experience.

There can be more pattern play in MP than geylang which prompt me to like MP more. It is more discreet too.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
miyagij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timexbitch View Post
MP rate

35-50 for entrance,

100-150 for FJ.

that's my experience.

There can be more pattern play in MP than geylang which prompt me to like MP more. It is more discreet too.
Even more discreet when you do not have to register.
Old 24-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness . Remember don't overpay . If you don't like the price you can reject politely. Cheong wisely and safely .

Old 09-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Old 09-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
+ 4 for you....
Old 09-05-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
franciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyfranciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Price for Ang Moh (who live here and know the market)
50 entrance
HJ free or 10
FJ 80

Singaporeans do give iPhone 8 as a present to massage lady, send money, bring them out, bags, plus crazy tips, wake up you are wasting the playground to foreigners like me who are not white (pinoy)
Old 09-05-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

If you are a regular to the ML, you know what to expect.

$50 entrance + $50 should get you a lot for a regular. $30 a bit low for regulars....you also turn the ML off in a way.

$100 could get me all the check items the bro mentioned plus BBBJ if she is in the mood. I get to eat her pussy also if timing is right.

If exploration stage then have cash in wallet and set expectations.

My experience is that if you want to "groom" an ML then have to visit her a few times. sometimes investment down the drain. But if you kana one good one then I think $$ well spend.

$30 for HJ plus autoroam is good for hit and run.... but I think most bros like me will want to find a good one and stick with her for a while

I ever kana one auntie type and her hands are amazing.....i also dont want to autoroam her or anything ....just lie down and enjoy her touch......
she always excceed the one hour for me and thats good......

cheers bro....
Old 10-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
If you are a regular to the ML, you know what to expect.

$50 entrance + $50 should get you a lot for a regular. $30 a bit low for regulars....you also turn the ML off in a way.

$100 could get me all the check items the bro mentioned plus BBBJ if she is in the mood. I get to eat her pussy also if timing is right.

If exploration stage then have cash in wallet and set expectations.

My experience is that if you want to "groom" an ML then have to visit her a few times. sometimes investment down the drain. But if you kana one good one then I think $$ well spend.

$30 for HJ plus autoroam is good for hit and run.... but I think most bros like me will want to find a good one and stick with her for a while

I ever kana one auntie type and her hands are amazing.....i also dont want to autoroam her or anything ....just lie down and enjoy her touch......
she always excceed the one hour for me and thats good......

cheers bro....

Dont spoli market. hj is free leh lol
Old 31-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Old 06-06-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Dont spoli market. hj is free leh lol

HJ free? How can?although I got it free before as I was a regular but not too often also cannot kway hun la....I still pay $50 ...this way Ensure ML give TOP notch HJ.

Some bro may say can get FJ already but individual ba...

ML may give surprises sometime... this is how I nab one ML into a FJ at this rate. And subsequent visits proved high ROI

Perhaps my thrill is in this.... melting ML down.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

foc quite hard.. usually min 30
Old 10-06-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

ya manzzz. usually foc quite hard but recently I managed to roam a syt ML with c cups.... roam and tune and suck.... but i din release.... got it FOC... first time in my entire cheonging career....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogibecrod View Post
foc quite hard.. usually min 30
Old 14-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Old 14-06-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
usamat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
ya manzzz. usually foc quite hard but recently I managed to roam a syt ML with c cups.... roam and tune and suck.... but i din release.... got it FOC... first time in my entire cheonging career....
Woo SYT with C cups! your lucky day bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1