The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Whether the regular ML is real or fake just do the litmus test of “got no money leh”.

Many ML that I Exchange wechat with will keep messaging me to patronize them again (business is bad). Some times I will just “patronize” to say busy. Until I cannot take it I will reply “没钱什么来?”. They will stop messaging me. Not even once a week or once a month.
This is the realistic of life. Got money then keep ask you, no money stay away from you.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
This is the realistic of life. Got money then keep ask you, no money stay away from you.
True. They will KC you with the sweet words and asking u about your life, hows lunch/dinner etc until u tell them u have no money. Hahaha
Old 06-06-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing my thoughts here...

Today u hungry u think do I Wan eat chicken rice or duck rice? Do u have a choice? Yes of cos... same like being KC... u choose to fall inside the KC trap no one force you to... blame who?

Regardless of which country they are from, for a moment pls think... u think they travel to another country which they are not familiar to look for love and lifetime partner? Tell me you are kidding me...

Cheers my 0.01 cents pov

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 06-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold

Any ways to find out if the ML likes you?
Old 06-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13048 / Power: 12
Power666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond repute

... Post Deleted ...

Last edited by Power666; 07-06-2018 at 08:26 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
Any ways to find out if the ML likes you?
Very simple. If ML likes you, 1. she would text you when she’s free, 2. when you find her for services, she wouldn’t mind how much tips you pay, 3. She would suggest outing with you during offf days. 4. She will listen to you when you share your problems. 5. She can’t bear you spend too much on her or ask for expensive gifts.

Sounds impossible?
All these are qualifying criteria if the ML likes you.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power666 View Post
Heard that there are some masseuses at Clementi R**e Spa already married with kids in China. The lady boss told them not to let their customers knows about it or else they will be fine. WTF
Wanted to try the other day at 11 plus at night....no slot! Business must be good.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinofSola View Post
Very simple. If ML likes you, 1. she would text you when she’s free, 2. when you find her for services, she wouldn’t mind how much tips you pay, 3. She would suggest outing with you during offf days. 4. She will listen to you when you share your problems. 5. She can’t bear you spend too much on her or ask for expensive gifts.

Sounds impossible?
Yes. It’s true bro. And if she wants you. You are a lucky man.
ML also need TLC.... don’t think too much and enjoy the process.

I know And heard ML have better choices to choose the man they can fuck and get more $$$ but they rather fuck someone they like.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Sounds impossible?
Yeah.. agree. But still all these that she does can still be fake. Motive just to KC you. But at least better than none.. cos maybe u more yandao or she knows you re pretty rich..
The real one that loves you is will ask you to go meet her even u have no money.. She pays for you..But chances of this happen is like kenna Toto or 4D But once a guy better than you appear.. you will notice the change in attitude..
Old 07-06-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!
Quote:

Sounds impossible?
If no. 3 then maybe you hit jackpot
Old 07-06-2018, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13048 / Power: 12
Power666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond reputePower666 has a reputation beyond repute

... Post Deleted ...

Last edited by Power666; 07-06-2018 at 08:26 PM.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:

Sounds impossible?
I only hit #1 n #4. But then after tis ML no longer working n still in sg, she nv msg me lo... so is just KC tactics during her working period nia...
Old 09-06-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Sounds impossible?
`
Upgrading this bro's pointers, the +(value) at the back is an indicator if they are into you, take it with a pinch of salt:
1: she would text you when she’s free: That's just to get you as a regular. But fast reply with SHORT answer OR slow reply with LONG answer are +1.
2: when you find her for services, she wouldn’t mind how much tips you pay: My first ML did stuff with me for free and introduced me (and treated me to nice places to eat). if anyone does this +1
3: Going out + holding hands is +0.5
4: Listen to your problems? Anyone will do that to provide good customer service lol. EVEN BROS HERE DO THAT LOLOLOLOLOL +0
5: rejecting your gifts or ask you not to buy gifts might be because they dont trust your taste LOLOLOL. But i'll giv ethe benefit of a doubt +0.5

Added more pointers:
6: ask you to sleep over without paying +1
7: posting a photo of you and her on her social media, or you and her chat on their social media +999
8: sending photos of herself +0.5 might be mass send.. because i do that too LOLOL
9: video calling you, this usually ends with me sleeping with them(on further dates, with normal china/vietnamese girls, guess this applies to ML too?) +1
10: lets you stay longer and relax. longer = more than 1 hour extra. Or she ask you to go over when she's sick or not working, and don't need to pay one +1

So some of the experience above is with my first ML (i only half 3-4 ML so far). But the first one was the best one, since she kanna my KC trap. But I accidentally ignored this ML (plus i left early so that i wont sleep overnight...thrice LOL, so she was very sad and disappointed), so after a while of no contact, she deleted me from her life hahahaha.

but like what sam boss says, they are for fking, not loving. You can have a short fling but don't go beyond that. Have fun and use the above to remind yourself that she is not that into you.

If she is into you... don't get serious. Kthxbye
Old 09-06-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
`
Upgrading this bro's pointers, the +(value) at the back is an indicator if they are into you, take it with a pinch of salt:
1: she would text you when she’s free: That's just to get you as a regular. But fast reply with SHORT answer OR slow reply with LONG answer are +1. => When she is working for e past few mths, we messaged or vid calls everyday, sometimes she auto msg me n even tell me her family problems, when she go back to china for a short rest, still everyday chat or even vid call. Me +1?
2: when you find her for services, she wouldn’t mind how much tips you pay: My first ML did stuff with me for free and introduced me (and treated me to nice places to eat). if anyone does this +1 => 0 for me... Wahaha!!!
3: Going out + holding hands is +0.5 => 1st time jio her out to pub, she initiated frenching in front of my friend who she saw e 1st time, but we seldom go out... most of e times i dnt even knw when she off... Wahaha... Me +0.5?
4: Listen to your problems? Anyone will do that to provide good customer service lol. EVEN BROS HERE DO THAT LOLOLOLOLOL => Me +0
5: rejecting your gifts or ask you not to buy gifts might be because they dont trust your taste LOLOLOL. But i'll giv ethe benefit of a doubt +0.5 => Me +0

Added more pointers:
6: ask you to sleep over without paying +1 => Asked me sleep at her house but we never bonked Me +1?
7: posting a photo of you and her on her social media, or you and her chat on their social media +999 => Me +000...
8: sending photos of herself +0.5 might be mass send.. because i do that too LOLOL => Not only she sent pics of herself, she sent me pics of her wif her frds n her parent. Me +0.5?
9: video calling you, this usually ends with me sleeping with them(on further dates, with normal china/vietnamese girls, guess this applies to ML too?) +1 => We vid call quite a bit in e past but nv end wif me sleeping wif her except for once... this 1 I + how many huh? Haha!

10: lets you stay longer and relax. longer = more than 1 hour extra. Or she ask you to go over when she's sick or not working, and don't need to pay one +1 => Me +00000...

So some of the experience above is with my first ML (i only half 3-4 ML so far). But the first one was the best one, since she kanna my KC trap. But I accidentally ignored this ML (plus i left early so that i wont sleep overnight...thrice LOL, so she was very sad and disappointed), so after a while of no contact, she deleted me from her life hahahaha.

but like what sam boss says, they are for fking, not loving. You can have a short fling but don't go beyond that. Have fun and use the above to remind yourself that she is not that into you.

If she is into you... don't get serious. Kthxbye
Anyway I also tel myself nt to get serious over her... wat she can do wif me she also can do wif other pple... in order to tempt customers to get regular business... now my ML no longer working liao she nv even msg me lo... Hohoho!
Old 09-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!

good advice.
I should listen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1