The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
The definition of smell depends on individual.
Probably she just finish her menses, hence would still have smell or
Probably she got her private parts hygiene not that good, then would have that fishy smell

But ultimate idea here is, when you want to roam south, then you need have a good mental prepare that the CB would have some smell…
Don’t force your self to eat nasi lemak,after eating then you complain that you don’t like the sambal spicy taste or don’t like coconut rice….
Im actually curious on why ppl go and smell the juice after they roam.. or is the smell so bad that they notice it without putting their fingers to the nose. My experience with ruanruan is no smell below, bad breath but once only.
Old Today, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Im actually curious on why ppl go and smell the juice after they roam.. or is the smell so bad that they notice it without putting their fingers to the nose. My experience with ruanruan is no smell below, bad breath but once only.
Everyone sense of smell is different. Some more sensitive, some not. So which is why I don’t feel this topic even needs a discussion here unless you are green in this field then find out a bit more in the health section. In general if your nose is not at her CB and you still smell something weird when getting near to her, nogo and advise not to do anything with her pussy during that session or french her whatever.
Old Today, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Everyone sense of smell is different. Some more sensitive, some not. So which is why I don’t feel this topic even needs a discussion here unless you are green in this field then find out a bit more in the health section. In general if your nose is not at her CB and you still smell something weird when getting near to her, nogo and advise not to do anything with her pussy during that session or french her whatever.
Yea agree. Else every girls pussy Is different, if it always smells bad then best is don't visit them liao
Old Today, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Newbird9889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, since we are on the topic of painting.
Just curious, for those who paint, do u usually request for it or the ML will auto offer it to u ?
Old Today, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/duoduo-massage/
Hi any bro tried her ?
Old Today, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
This i if im not wrong is a returnee.
Old Today, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
This i if im not wrong is a returnee.
How's the look and service?
Old Today, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
How's the look and service?
Looks was pretty close imo, service was nothing too special, think she was an fl last time but it was at least 2 years ago since i visited her, not sure if she has improved or not.
Old Today, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New person?

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/duoduo-massage/
Old Today, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7600 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Definitely know better because of female share with me their encounters.
You can even try to google it to confirm.

Women's private areas can have a natural scent due to various factors, including:

1. Bacterial growth: The vagina has a natural balance of bacteria, which can cause a slight odor.
2. Hormonal changes: Fluctuations in estrogen levels can affect the pH balance of the vagina, leading to a stronger scent.
3. Menstruation: Blood and tissue discharge during menstruation can cause a temporary, distinct smell.
4. Sweat: The genital area can sweat, leading to a stronger scent.
5. Hygiene: Poor hygiene or using harsh soaps can disrupt the natural balance of bacteria, causing an unpleasant smell.
6. Diet: Consuming strong-smelling foods or drinks, like garlic or fish, can temporarily affect vaginal scent.
7. Health conditions: Certain infections, like bacterial vaginosis or yeast infections, can cause an abnormal, strong odor.
8. Pregnancy: Hormonal changes during pregnancy can lead to a stronger vaginal scent.

Many reason that cb can be smelly

So don’t jump the gun and conclude that her pussy not clean and got bacteria
You are the smart Alex. Do note that bacteria got good also got bad. I didn’t say her pussy not clean. Please go do more research and studies.

Are you her OKT?
Old Today, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any fr on her?

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xue-li-massage/
Old Today, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
bro, sorry that you had this experience.
i tried her yesterday and she was pretty good. she charges as listed. she will charge extra 30 if you want anal play or cum extra.
Not sure what happened and quite obviously he buy insurance with his post by stating white Knight in advance. LOL.
She has been around for a while and her services has always been quite ok.
Maybe, didn't get what he was pursuing.
Most folks here don't zap for fun unless post with motive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1