The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Already RTF to Lor 18 Hse 16 G08.. The service still as good as the 1st time.. Actually i wanted to Hse 44B Gal 11, since everyone says she's good, but have to wait damn long.. So RTF to G08 again.. Her timing for both time also so good. Just shower finished \.. Ding Dong.. Here comes the bell.. Times up.. So far, her looks and her service pass my scoring... Hour Glass body, Cute looking, and GFE service.. She has been awarded as 1 of my favourite liao... Haha!!

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Wah, seems like all the raving FRs here have gotten her alot of customers. Now she's suddenly ang pai and have to wait for her ! Hope that does not spoil her service. I went down a couple of times and she's always with a customer, so I have to try other girls. Damn, I miss her DCups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
RTF - L18 H44 G11

Waited near 2 hours for her. Went on Fri noon around 1.45pm. Already 2
bros ahead of me waiting. Yet she just went up. LL...good things are worth
the wait.

I must say that her service improved! More GFE, more regions explored,
more breathtaking foreplay, more intimacy... the same great massage, a
sultry show of her playing with her clit while rubbing her pair of Ds, her pussy
juice is proof that she is enjoying what she does.

Normally I would restrain myself from Frenching. But hell, my tongue gave way
to a wild whiplash...

Just look at her dressing table, her tips are always in big notes. OKT says she
is currently their hottest gal. Mostly working non-stop. She would be here till early next year.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Here's another one which I tried recently. Went down to L18H44 to look for G11, but she was busy. So pop by H38 and was deciding between the 2 busty WLs G09 and G08. Chose G09 coz she looks sweeter with her long hair, sweet face and deep cleavage. Too bad her attitude did not match her looks.

Girl Number : L18H38G09
Name : Mui
Looks : Sweet. I chose her coz she was quite pretty, with long hair.
Body : Very slim. Could use with a bit more flesh,but still good. Very slim fat-free body, with tanned skin.
Boobs : Nice C-cups. These are the firm perky kind. If you looked at them from the side, they stick out of her body in a triangular shape. Look from the front and you see each boob is circular in shape with her nips almost precisely at the center, not those pear or tear-drop shaped boobs. Firm and nice. Dark brown nips. Very nice boobs.
Service : Not so good. It was clear she was going through the motions, and she was extremely bored throughout. Did not smile even once, and was mechanical and robotic. Hey, I'm not looking for a girlfriend, but at least be friendly to your customers mah.
Shower : SOP. Washed me quite thoroughly with plenty of soap.
Catbath : SOP. Nothing great, but it was very nice to grab her big boobs and rub them, and her nips became harder instantly.
BJ : Average.
FJ : She looked so bored that it almost made me lose interest. She kept looking around the room like she's deciding if she should redecorate the room or something. But I stared at her big jugs and bonked away to a reasonably satisfying climax. Man, a nice pair of boobs can solve any problem, haha.
HJ : NA
Language : Speaks English
Room : Very small and cramped. Has mirror on side and ceiling. Side mirror good for viewing her boobs while doggying her. Too bad she hung lots of girly stuff on it and blocked the view partially.
RTF : Probably no. I prefer girls who dun behave like as if you owe them money or that she's doing you a favor.

If you dun mind bo-chup attitute, and love slim body and tanned skin and big and very perky boobies, can give her a try. Otherwise, there are better ones elsewhere.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Samster

Bro, we all appreciate your FR but at least get your facts right

G11 is 23 years old with DCups boobs. I've asked her before, and heck, when you hold those 2 melons in your hands, you can confirm she's a 36D.

Nevetheless, good FR otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowdriver View Post
just back frm L18 H44B G11
Name: dont bother to ask (my mind is fill with her C cup)
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 (real, soft, C cup)
Service: friendly yet playful
Shower: SOP
Catbath: 8/10
Frenching: YES
Pussy: quite tight
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 5/10 (didnt really get to enjoy, enjoy bbbj too long)
Massage: Bones cracked sound guarantee
Damage: $50/25mins
RTF : YES
Old 04-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post

G11 is 23 years old with DCups boobs. I've asked her before, and heck, when you hold those 2 melons in your hands, you can confirm she's a 36D.

Nevetheless, good FR otherwise.
Hi bro,
Nice info, mind telling me which house.
Thanks.

My humble two cents.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Nicodemus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, all stated in previous posts.

Name: Som
L18 H44 G11
Full D Cuppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Nice info, mind telling me which house.
Thanks.

My humble two cents.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
jolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

funny ...
how come i went down last friday ...
i went to L18H44 i ask for G11 they told me no more working there liao ..
the okt say she now take bookings instead .....
can someone clarify this
Old 05-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolvin82 View Post
funny ...
how come i went down last friday ...
i went to L18H44 i ask for G11 they told me no more working there liao ..
the okt say she now take bookings instead .....
can someone clarify this
Hmmmm... don't think so. I was there yesterday and asked for G11 too. The OKT said that she's working, and I can wait for her in the house or come back in a few mins. I did not want to wait so went to another house.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_plorer View Post
Already RTF to Lor 18 Hse 16 G08.. The service still as good as the 1st time.. Actually i wanted to Hse 44B Gal 11, since everyone says she's good, but have to wait damn long.. So RTF to G08 again.. Her timing for both time also so good. Just shower finished \.. Ding Dong.. Here comes the bell.. Times up.. So far, her looks and her service pass my scoring... Hour Glass body, Cute looking, and GFE service.. She has been awarded as 1 of my favourite liao... Haha!!
Yep, Bim is definitely on my regular bonk list. Som L18H44G11 scores for being younger and have huge boobs, but Bim is very friendly, has no tattoos, and has excellent figure and nice handful boobs.

Bim will also blow you in the shower while Som does not. She's also extremely cheerful, and greets you like an old friend.

And I like how she always applies moisturizer on her body and boobs after FJ and shower. It's a real treat watching her rub it all over herself and how her boobs jiggle slightly while she's doing it. A great way to end a great bonk.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
slowdriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

G11 is 23 years old with DCups boobs.
i would say its not my fault as she's e one told me she is 22.. so i just take it she is 22.. not a big deal on the age..

as for the boobs.. maybe its D cup.. think i got this wrong.. anyway when she remove the bra.. my mind only tells me 'thats my cup' 'my hand will not leave the boobs for the nxt 25mins'
Old 07-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Wildfire123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H54G99

Actually I wanted to try out L18H44BG11, but when I was there this evening, ALL the gals are working... sigh, so i went back to my usualy one in H54.

Gals in this H54 is different, cause they are not like the other house. Cause when i enter the house on all my visits, the gals just kind of get into position in the fish tank slowly. Like they just wake up like that. Or they don't care ? I don't know. Anyway, G99 caught my eye cause I like small size and chubby kind. She can hardly speak English, you can try talking to her in Chinese with more success.

Name: Cannot remember
Age: 22 ( 1mth + in Singapore, still very green and very egar to please)
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (real, soft, B+++ or you can call it a C-, nice and pointed)
Service: very hardworking, like to joke and tease my love handles
Shower: SOP but comes with BBBJ
Catbath: 8/10
Frenching: YES
Pussy: quite tight
BBBJ: 8/10 (during shower)
FJ: 6/10
Massage: Bone cracking good, so good I may consider going back just for the massage
Damage: $50/25mins
RTF : 3 times already, may be its time to try others or I can just go back for a good massage again

PS: Pls don't zap me if you think her boobs are not C or more, I just felt that her service makes up for that little bit less in size.

Last edited by Wildfire123; 07-08-2009 at 01:22 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

H54 is Westerhout Rd, not L18. Should be WH54G99.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire123 View Post
L18H54G99

Actually I wanted to try out L18H44BG11, but when I was there this evening, ALL the gals are working... sigh, so i went back to my usualy one in H54.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!ActAct is one of the Best!

Quote:
H54 is Westerhout Rd, not L18. Should be WH54G99.
Thanks for the clarification

I am not into collecting points, I only want to have “yee fatt fatt”, do not up me if my points is more than 288.

Bros who wants points, pls PM me. No need to up me back unless i am below 288

Thank you
Old 08-08-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
jolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hmmmm... don't think so. I was there yesterday and asked for G11 too. The OKT said that she's working, and I can wait for her in the house or come back in a few mins. I did not want to wait so went to another house.
wah lao .. he xiao kian me ..... he told me g11 no more working in house ... now taking bookings ....
hmm .. i think need to find a time to go down again ....
Old 08-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

quite free today so decided to go try my luck on this legendary L18H44BG11..

luck is good, reached there, OKT told me she's working but should be out inanother 2mins.. true enough, not even reach 1min, her customer came down..
same like last time, i totally visit just based on your comments here.. my expectations are totally same as the real deal just that she's a bit short..

here's the FR first..
Looks: 7/10 (SYT, always show me the CFM face)
Body: 9/10 (D cuppers!! but to me, she seems like gotten a boob job as the inner most felt hard.. nevertheless good job..)
Service: 8/10 (teasing a lot.. jumping around me during catbath)
Shower: 6/10 (no soap were used during initial shower.. used abit to clean my bro and nipples after job)
Frenching: Yes (but abit tooo violent to me, she seems like those BDSM)
Pussy: 8/10 (ok la, would be good if it's cleanly shaven)
BBBJ: 8/10 (sucks real well)
titsF: 9/10 (i can only see my bro head coming in and out btw her D cuppers, shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (she's really horny, pumping hard in all postions and even auto change position herself when she's on top)
Massage: 9/10 (hard one, can hear bone crack..)
RTF : YES

Overall, satisfaction is great.. she like teasing a lot.. her D cuppers are nice to grab, cant hold it with my single hand.. but the thing abt her boobs is maybe she gotten a boob job, as the inner part feels hard..
I had a D cupper fling before, her boob is totally soft to touch..
She very small and petite, very easy to move around.. her boobs feel great when you hug her tight during missionary..

I think i got her a bit fed up as i dunno how to stimulate her g-spot, the rubba rubba not strong and correct.. she guide my fingers to rub her pussy, but i didnt do it well..

during different positions, she will actively rub her pussy with her fingers and spread her pussy so that you can penerate deeper..!! then with that F me harder look, really cannot tahan long..

she dominated the first few positions, riding so hard on me till my bro loses a bit of hardness.. some where in the middle before i start my role to work, my bro feels like numb.. she thinks that i had cummed, me too, but a check shows that i didnt.. she continued to ride harder, switching reverse cowgirl and other various positions like scissors, etc..

i finally finished in missionary, but of us screaming in orgasm.. my bro hurts a bit.. long time never had such a wonderful session.. after cleaning up, she asks me to lie down for massage..

her massage was great.. strength was very good.. my bones cracked so many times..
2nd level of shiokness.. haha..

would definately RTF when i had rested enough..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1