The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Yawning hj

Has anyone experienced ML giving you a big yawn while jerking you off? Had the ignominy of one CB opening her big mouth then apologising for her faux pas. I fucked her and stopped her at once. Dressed up and left. If I wanted to yawn I would have jerked myself when I am about to fall asleep. Damn cb
Old 13-03-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Re: Yawning hj

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Has anyone experienced ML giving you a big yawn while jerking you off? Had the ignominy of one CB opening her big mouth then apologising for her faux pas. I fucked her and stopped her at once. Dressed up and left. If I wanted to yawn I would have jerked myself when I am about to fall asleep. Damn cb
Next time she do it again you shoved your dick into her mouth free bbbj
Old 13-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
coolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah, this is ultimate. I will have done the same and leave.
Old 14-03-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Not experienced yawning ml. However once I experienced ml who farted while hj me. In a mp in KL, jln Klang Lama. I cummed and got the hell out of there.
Old 14-03-2019, 05:48 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Wah.. which ML? Lai share!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-03-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Maybe she's really tired? MLs usually work not than 14 hrs a day, quite siong.
Old 15-03-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Maybe she's really tired? MLs usually work not than 14 hrs a day, quite siong.
Yup, while I’m not advocating for bad service but they are humans too la, as long as not purposely show attitude generally I will take it as they are really tired.
Old 15-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold

just let it go lor ts
Old 18-03-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Experienced one can stop halfway than reply message ..then continue... then reply again. NB.

She say pai say, I said nvm because I haven pay.. then she stunned a bit pacify me... but already xian Liao.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Wah.. which ML? Lai share!
It's a TCM shop somewhere in Serangoon area. There are not many around here, guess by elimination.
Old 20-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

I also have an experience. But it’s not the ml yawning. It’s me. Cos it’s so boring and I’m tired. Lol. Anyone yawn during hj by ml before? Or even fj with fl? Lol

Cheers
Old 20-03-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Experienced one can stop halfway than reply message ..then continue... then reply again. NB.

She say pai say, I said nvm because I haven pay.. then she stunned a bit pacify me... but already xian Liao.
At least got stop halfway to reply message. I have encountered JG ML can be giving sensual HJ while handling a phone call
Old 03-04-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
ChiongsterofHC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChiongsterofHC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

try before really super turn off
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1