The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wish you good luck...for me better retire early rather than kena arrow and Suan...
Bo pian, all pricing going up except salary... have to join the "elite" to earn more money.
Old 11-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Bo pian, as mentioned world wide search also cannot find 1 good candidate. Again, no responsibility except high pay... I am queuing up for the next vacancy.

You may have to wait a long time, I have been queuing up for many donkey years until now I looked like one too.....hee haw hee haw.....

Cheerios.........SS08 ^_^
Old 11-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wish you good luck...for me better retire early rather than kena arrow and Suan...

Not everybody would have been as fortunate as you as in able to retire early as the standard of living in Sinkie have risen so much today until our measly remaining CPF after paying for housing & such have really nothing much to fall back on..... unless we just want a roof and 3 simple meals without talking about doing anything that you enjoy that still cost $$$ then maybe it is enough, but then what would be the point of living just like "dan see" or "waiting to die"

We can forget about retiring at 62, much less to talk about even earlier than this liao unless 1st prize TOTO or big Sweep happens .......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You may have to wait a long time, I have been queuing up for many donkey years until now I looked like one too.....hee haw hee haw.....

Cheerios.........SS08 ^_^
Wait longer lol...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not everybody would have been as fortunate as you as in able to retire early as the standard of living in Sinkie have risen so much today until our measly remaining CPF after paying for housing & such have really nothing much to fall back on..... unless we just want a roof and 3 simple meals without talking about doing anything that you enjoy that still cost $$$ then maybe it is enough, but then what would be the point of living just like "dan see" or "waiting to die"

We can forget about retiring at 62, much less to talk about even earlier than this liao unless 1st prize TOTO or big Sweep happens .......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
To each his own...yes retirement is never 62 yrs old but 65 yrs old and soon 70 yrs looking how they restructure cpu life....

For me I like to retire earlier and be happy with my lil money...

Old 11-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Concerns as Vietnam takes huge leap up beer-consumption rankings

It only took Vietnam six years to jump 30 notches on the list of the world’s biggest beer-drinking countries

By Bao Anh / Tuoi Tre News Saturday, June 9, 2018, 17:04 GMT+7

Vietnam has managed to ‘improve’ its global ranking in beer and alcohol consumption at a quite rapid pace over the last few years, a World Health Organization expert remarked at a conference on Friday.

As of 2016, the Southeast Asian country ranked third in Asia, and 64th on the global scale, in terms of beer consumption, Nguyen Tuan Lam, a WHO advisor for Vietnam, said at the event held to discuss a draft decree to prevent alcohol abuse in Hanoi.

“In 2010, Vietnam was the world’s 94th biggest beer-drinking country, and [we] quickly made it to the 64th place just six years later,” Lam said.

According to the WHO expert, each Vietnamese consumes an average 8.3 liters of alcohol per annum, with men outpacing women in how much and how often they drink.

“While the world’s average beer drinking rates in men and women are 48 percent and 29 percent, the respective rates in Vietnam are 77 percent and 11 percent,” Lam said.

As far as male beer-drinker is concerned, every male Vietnamese individual from 15 years old and above drinks an average of 27.4 liters of alcohol per year, making Vietnam the second-biggest beer-consuming market in the Southeast Asian and West Pacific region, tenth in Asia and 29th in the world, the expert said, citing 2010 statistics.

However, local businesses did not share the view that these alarming figures could be used as ground to develop strict regulations on alcohol production and consumption in Vietnam.

The industry insiders believe that it is not necessary to promulgate a new law on preventing harmful effects of alcohol abuse, as there are already as many as 83 different legal documents, including decrees, resolutions and directives regulating the production and use of alcohol in the country.

The businesses also reasoned that Vietnam’s alcohol consumption rate is only 4.4 liters per individual per year, much lower than the 8.3 liters provided by the WHO expert.

The draft decree on preventing harmful effects of alcohol abuse is scheduled to be submitted to the lawmaking National Assembly for approval in early 2019.

The bill holds the longest time of preparation in the health sector as it has been ten years since the drafting process was initiated, but the final draft version remains under discussion.

Old 11-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Da Nang airport outplays Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat in customer satisfaction: survey

Tan Son Nhat International Airport ranked worst among Vietnam’s three biggest airdromes

By Bao Anh / Tuoi Tre News Saturday, June 9, 2018, 15:44 GMT+7

Da Nang International Airport, located in central Vietnam, continued to outplay its peers in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in terms of customer satisfaction, findings from a survey by Vietnam’s aviation authority show.

The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV) announced on Friday results of its latest survey on how much the country’s three busiest airports, Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat and Da Nang, satisfy flyers.

The Da Nang airdrome, which outplayed the other two in last year’s survey, managed to keep the first post in the latest poll.

The CAAV survey polled nearly 18,600 passengers from October 2017 to December 2017, asking them to assess overall satisfaction with seven different sections at each of the three airports.

The rated areas are departure terminal, check-in counter, security screening, immigration, departure lounge, arrival terminal, and public transport.

At each of these areas, passengers were asked to give an overall assessment, and specific satisfaction levels to such parameters as “staff courtesy,” “quality of customer service,” “space availability,” “Wi-Fi quality,” “free water dispenser,” and “availability and price of taxi services.”

Ratings range from 1 to 5, representing “very bad”, “bad”, “fair”, “good” and “excellent”.

The survey found that the three airports’ scores range from 3.71 to 4.34 points.

The highest score, 4.34, was given to “staff courtesy,” whereas “Wi-Fi quality” took the lowest rating.

In conclusion, Da Nang was the best airport in Vietnam in terms of customer satisfaction, while the Hanoi-based Noi Bai International Airport took the second place, leaving the Ho Chi Minh City’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport to the bottom.

The results are just the same as in last year’s survey by CAAV.

Old 12-06-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wait longer lol...

In Sinkie we says wait long long....... "wait longer" maybe still got chance, "wait long long" means no chance just wasting time nia nia

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 12-06-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
To each his own...yes retirement is never 62 yrs old but 65 yrs old and soon 70 yrs looking how they restructure cpu life....

For me I like to retire earlier and be happy with my lil money...

Yes definitely to each his own, your own definition of "lil money" is definitely not the same quantum as our "lil money" just as I remembered many donkey years back as some infamous wife of somebody said that Durai-cell of NKF scandal earns just "peanuts" which is about 600k per year

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-06-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
In conclusion, Da Nang was the best airport in Vietnam in terms of customer satisfaction, while the Hanoi-based Noi Bai International Airport took the second place, leaving the Ho Chi Minh City’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport to the bottom.

The results are just the same as in last year’s survey by CAAV.

No need to survey already knows TSN airpork will always ranks lowest given their fark-tup immigration attitude towards all foreign visitors, I have been travelling easily 20 over times per year for the past 20+ years to HCM and their attitudes have never changed much now maybe slightly better as they no longer shout at tourists whom switch lanes cos the other lane is shorter

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
In Sinkie we says wait long long....... "wait longer" maybe still got chance, "wait long long" means no chance just wasting time nia nia

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Finally you got the meaning...gahmen rather spent tax payers doe on idiotic summit...

Old 12-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes definitely to each his own, your own definition of "lil money" is definitely not the same quantum as our "lil money" just as I remembered many donkey years back as some infamous wife of somebody said that Durai-cell of NKF scandal earns just "peanuts" which is about 600k per year

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Kaka mine not Dur ga cell...my is monthly draw 200 bucks type...

Old 12-06-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
No need to survey already knows TSN airpork will always ranks lowest given their fark-tup immigration attitude towards all foreign visitors, I have been travelling easily 20 over times per year for the past 20+ years to HCM and their attitudes have never changed much now maybe slightly better as they no longer shout at tourists whom switch lanes cos the other lane is shorter

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
My experience very diff...find that immigration officers
@TSN recently so nice to me...all can toss....one even jokingly ask me want 3 mths stay...as though he going to give me...but I decline...

Old 13-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Finally you got the meaning...gahmen rather spent tax payers doe on idiotic summit...

Huh I got the meaning???

I was explaining your post on "wait longer", which I said that a more appropriate term could be "wait long long" which is more suitable in Sinkie context

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 13-06-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kaka mine not Dur ga cell...my is monthly draw 200 bucks type...

Ermm your statement dun tally with your claimed lifestyles leh how to travel to Wetnam if you only draw 200 bucks per month leh??? 200 bucks maybe enough for food & bus fares in Sinkie nia nia, buy 1 airticket already half wiped out liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1