The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Malacca.....

Malacca

These are the compiled FR I obtained from WSG since Jan 04. to share with bros here in this forum

Melaka, still ok. Was there sometime back and i still can remember there is this place called Club 99. There will be some vietnamese and thai girls hanging around. Its not difficult to spot a foreigner if youre a regular monger. Dont worry, just buy them a drink and then talk business. Me and a 2 of my friends got one each for RM350 for overnight. Dont Spoil the market rate please.

A nice health spa to go to will be the one in Sanctuary Mahkota Hotel if I can remember. Prices there are like K.L prices but the girls are quite limited. I think i tried a girl named Carmen, who is not bad looking and her service was quite good.

Will be heading down Melaka soon and will post a full F.R if i ever get the chance again ok fellw Mongers!

by TL-wsg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Melaka last weekend, and while I was there I searched the forum to look where to get some action, sorry to say I couldn't really find any and what I found was that Melaka is dead.

Well to make a long story short. When I went back to the hotel my cabby asked me if I was looking for some female company to keep me warm. I said yes and he took me around Melaka. He took me in his cab thru some backstreets to several brothels, there he asked the doorman to show me some girls.

He showed me Chinese, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thai girls, no Malay ones, I chose a nice Chinese girl and it was a night to remember.

So Melaka is still alive after all, and if any of you fellow guys want his mobile number just message me and it's yours.

Btw a short session is RM220, and for the night was RM700

Melaka is damned dead for flesh trade. Try the disco and karaoke joints around Melaka Raya, there are better stocks than the spa attached to hotels.

By Kaki Cewet – wsg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FR from Malaka.

I was in Malaka so decided to try out the local flavor. I went to Mahkota (can't remember how to spell it), there's a spa at the basement.

Asked for package girls but the OKT said there none avaliable because of the strong wing, so I have to settle for a ML. No mirror is allowed though. The summary.

Name : can't remember
Race: Local chinese.
Body: short, around 4'11", a bit too plum for my taste.
Face: 5.5/10
Massage: 5.5/10
HJ: 5/10 (purely SOP, nothing to shout about, damm I miss karen's HJ, please refer to kuching section for that)
Strength: 6/10
Hand smoothness: 6/10
Damage: HJ 50, Massage 70.
WIR: 50/50

Other specials which I did not tried are,

FJ: 120.
BJ+FJ: 150.

I was told this is the best joint in Malaka, a bit disappointing. I guess we have to travel to KL for better menu.

By Fetish -wsg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Was in Malacca recently before CNY. Hotel was cheap and so-so only but what to expect. The HC is quite run-down, the room has a massage table and a shower stall with shower curtain only. Had the massage, as the girl was quite good asked her if she did package, said yes and I think it was a mistake.... The BBBJ was a disappointment.

Date: Saturday, 10 January 2004
Time: 10.30pm
Venue: Grand Continental Spa, Malacca
Girl: Forget Name already
Race : Local Chinese
Height : 5ft 4
Body : Slim overall, but slight tummy
look : 6/10
breasts : 7/10 (pointed, perky small but hard nipples)
Service : 6/10 (overall ok)
Shower: SOP
Massage : 8/10 (decent skills for a package girl)
AR : Did not ask
BBBJ : 6/10 (ok skill but keep wiping mouth, what a turn off)
FJ : 5/10 (lazy just lie on edge of bed and ask me to go at it)
GFE : 4/10 (purely transactional)
CIM : Did not ask
Anal : Did not ask
Damage : RM60 to the Spa (for massage) + RM100 to girl (for FJ)
WIR: No.

By Doggy Lover – wsg

Note: Must thanks those bros from WSG from sharing these reports

gigantic_tk
Old 18-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Malacca.....

More information on Malacca can be obtained from these official websites:

http://www.melaka.gov.my/eng/tourism.asp

http://www.malacca.net/html/index.php

gigantic_tk
Old 19-08-2004, 05:35 AM
thethe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

got a lot of half man beast near the bus station.
Old 28-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Samster

Those who want information or sharing information on Malacca can consolidate your sharing here rather than opening up more threads and postings to discuss the same topic.........................
Old 27-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
si_pai_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going to Mahkota Hotel this weekend?
Still have any happening in the spa?
Will try to sneak some time away from the tigress to explore.
Thanks.
Old 01-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Samster

The Mahkota Spa is still in operation but i was not able to pay a visit.
Too bad :-(
Old 02-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Samster

I might be dropping in to Century Mahkota Hotel over this weekend, the printed brochure room tarrif is between RM300 to RM1500. Also stated that there are 590 rooms. I need only 1 standard room over the weekend. Any bros here can advsie me what is the actual room rate.

I might also consider Metropole Hotel, just RM60 to RM80 nearer to the bus interchange, cheap & economical some more, but dun know how the condition of this 2 stars Hotel lor.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:11 PM
Samster

This hotel does not deserve its 4 star rating.
Actually this is more like a service apartment than a hotel.

I stayed in a 2 room apartment. The furniture inside is very run down.
Even a 3 star hotel woould have better furniture.
And i only get a 16 TV with no remote control!
And the buffet breakfast has very limited choice like in a 3 star hotel.
I paid about 300++ for the apartment.

One plus side is the staff there are friendly.

Not recommended.
Old 03-11-2004, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
mansee77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
I might be dropping in to Century Mahkota Hotel over this weekend, the printed brochure room tarrif is between RM300 to RM1500. Also stated that there are 590 rooms. I need only 1 standard room over the weekend. Any bros here can advsie me what is the actual room rate.

I might also consider Metropole Hotel, just RM60 to RM80 nearer to the bus interchange, cheap & economical some more, but dun know how the condition of this 2 stars Hotel lor.
staying at mahkota is only recommended if u want to shop opposite at mahkota parade, ie if u go with family.
but if going with boys then metropole will be better for u. it's near the bus interchange n the hotel's 10th level operate a f... joint. i've not been there lately but the last time the okt is ah long. their tel: 2829607 n 2830773. girls r much younger than those u find at mahkota spa.
Old 03-11-2004, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansee77
staying at mahkota is only recommended if u want to shop opposite at mahkota parade, ie if u go with family.
but if going with boys then metropole will be better for u. it's near the bus interchange n the hotel's 10th level operate a f... joint. i've not been there lately but the last time the okt is ah long. their tel: 2829607 n 2830773. girls r much younger than those u find at mahkota spa.
Your information came just in time, hope I can find some thrill staying at this Hotel......thanks.

gigantic_tk
Old 04-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
mansee77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Your information came just in time, hope I can find some thrill staying at this Hotel......thanks.
if u find the girls there not pretty enough can try hotel grand continental. sometimes thet also have freelance from prc staying at the hotel.don't go by the front as the hc is at the side, 2nd level. tel 2827618 2926681. look for okt ah guan if he is still around. he'll normally show u the girls from the hc but u can also ask him about the freelance.
hotel grand cont is next to city baysview n opposite ramada.
hope u enjoy
Old 07-11-2004, 12:05 PM
Samster

Visited Vicky's Health Centre at 10th Storey at Metropole Hotel. I stayed at Metropole Hotel at RM80 per night. This place was in quite a bad state and really run down. The rate for normal massage is RM65 and special package is RM210. Quite expensive for special hence didn't take this. Only Steam trrom and Sauna, no hotpool. The gals are average so are the massage. No worth a recommendation since at this prices, you can find a better one with clean and better facilities.....short FR lor.

gigantic_tk
Old 08-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hrjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bro's advise which is the best hotel in malacca now?
Old 08-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansee77
For those who go by bus.

The interchange had been changed liao to a place at least 3km from previous interchange (where Metrople Hotel were). Now called Maleka Sentra. Within 3 Km of this interchange, there isn't any Hotel around and you need to take their local or domestic bus to the tourist/hotel site. I paid 50 sen for bus to Metropole, tell them you are going to OCEAN (a departmental store at Plaza Hang Tuah, Metropole Hotel just opposite). Metropole Hotel not doubt, room tarrif only RM80 but is very run down, my opinion, not suitable for Singaporean - believe me you will return with a file of complaints, I need to protect the Hotel reputation liao.

I stayed there and saw the gals reporting for work at Vicky's Health Club at 10th Storey. Their dressing and look are average, a few like a lian type. Only Steam Room and Sauna there, without hot pool. This HC occupied the whole 10th floor. They are charging RM65 for facilities with normal massage, and 210RM for special package, price very steep and lack of proper facilities.
Recommended only standard massage at RM65. If want beautiful gals better go elsewhere lor.

It was indeed quite an "educational" trip for me, visited some tourist spot and Makota Parade for some makan and shopping..............more to be discussed next time.

gigantic_tk
Old 08-11-2004, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
toshio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ktv quite a lot now in Malacca. went to pink sakura karaoke lounge last month.local girl rm40 per hour while thai girl FOC but butterfly. very young girl around 18-20 yrs old.FJ is about rm120 with Thai girl. They've rooms upstair for FJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1