The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ricardo6839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Went for my fortnightly bonk at Cititel. Called up Eason and he told me Cartier came in today. Comfirmed the booking and went straight there. Waited for quite a while. Went up to hotel room and a short while later she arrived. She was wearing a white overcoat with nothing inside except for a G-string !!! Had a shower and proceede with foreplay which was fantastic. Her BBBJ was out of this world. Capped me and bonked her missionary. She was moaning with estacy. Sounds real. Then switched to doggy style and side winder . Overall my most satisfying bonk in Cititel so far.

Name: Cartier ( No. 1 )
Body: 8/10
Looks : Like Korean or Japanese
Boobs: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 10/10
F/J: 9/10
RTF: Definately
Old 27-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo6839

Name: Cartier ( No. 1 )
Looks : Like Korean or Japanese
Boobs: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 10/10
F/J: 9/10
RTF: Definately
Bro ricardo6839.......wat time were u at the HC ?? ....tkns for the FRs ...will try her next time........cheers
Old 02-07-2005, 02:07 AM
Samster

MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros out there
I will be in KL from 4th Jul to t 5th Jul.....wanna go cheong or citidel on t 4th July ......pm me hor.......
Old 02-07-2005, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wonderful077 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good thread .. one of the girls i tried was MU.

She is petite, but 'mascular' (she does weights!) with very strong massage skills. Looks not too bad, long hair, but no a stunner though .. very very friendly, and make you feel very much at ease! Check out her blow job...

For bros who wants a nice chat, great massage, and of course, the most important part, the therapy!

Name: MU
Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: Yes
Attitude: 9/10

enjoy.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
7181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saturday went to cititel for the 1st time.....at first quite excited but end up dissapointed......bcos when the time the captain call out all those gal for me to choose....oh man...i feel like to f**k myself better than f**k them....lol.....then i request for those gals which recommended by all the brothers here....but that knn captain always answer the same thing...fully book or not working today....wtf...that captain attitude is like shit n he think tat he giv n then i must take.....later on wait until dulin simply ask other captain get a gal for me n fuck n pay n leave this hellhole....sorry for being rude here but i just wan to share my experience out onli......so......hope u guys choose the place wisely b4 u go cheong.....
Old 03-07-2005, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no need to feel so obligated wan la.. actually if u dont wanna fuck just pay the sauna fees and go grab some food and drinks, usually only come up to RM30-40. That's what I normally do if I all of them are CMI type, no point paying but not enjoying.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7181
Saturday went to cititel for the 1st time.....at first quite excited but end up dissapointed......bcos when the time the captain call out all those gal for me to choose....oh man...i feel like to f**k myself better than f**k them....lol.....then i request for those gals which recommended by all the brothers here....but that knn captain always answer the same thing...fully book or not working today........
Bro ....dun go on a saturday la... some infor gathered from the gers :
1) there r at least 500 customers a day
2) there r at least 50 gers in cititel
3) most gers r freelance- meaning they cum to work ,when they feel like it
4) all captains get a cut (commission) from the gers
* Personally , i had the same experienced as you... I went at 11.00am (too early) on a weekdays...all the gers available were below par...so i waited..luckly, the captain(Eason) was beri nice to me ...he patiently introduced gers at half an hour interval...until i found t rite 1.
I suggest:
1) t best time to go is between 2pm to 4pm (beat the crowds)
2) take yr time to choose the rite ger (got 50gers -u knoe)
3) get captain Eason -- he is nice
4) while waiting for t rite ger...indulge in food n use t facility lor
5) speak cantonese does help......
6) If t ger is booked ...ask wat time is she available lor ?
7) If t ger did not cum to work ...ask for other recommendation with similiar standard lor...
8) We r foreigners there ...so be cool n relax...

Hope tis is useful to you..... cheers
Old 04-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Samster

Bro MMM88... u sure know a lot bout cititel...heheh....if i go with u in the 1st place....then wont end up very dulin ledi.....btw...u onli chiong kl? how bout jb? got any good recommendation?
Old 05-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

oldwine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=MMM88]Bro ....dun go on a saturday la... some infor gathered from the gers :

QUOTE] Bro MMM88 can u advise whether Cititel offers good massage services i.e. no FJ or extras? Any recommendations. I need to bring a group of friends to a good SPA with good massage tomorrow. Getting desperate. Thanks.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro MMM88... u sure know a lot bout cititel...heheh....if i go with u in the 1st place....then wont end up very dulin ledi.....btw...u onli chiong kl? how bout jb? got any good recommendation?
Bro ....Bro Ricardo is an expert lah...not me ....yeap..oni kl.......pm me if u r going up t next time lor....we can go together...btw i go up kl beri often...cheers
Old 06-07-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=oldwine]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
Bro ....dun go on a saturday la... some infor gathered from the gers :

QUOTE] Bro MMM88 can u advise whether Cititel offers good massage services i.e. no FJ or extras? Any recommendations. I need to bring a group of friends to a good SPA with good massage tomorrow. Getting desperate. Thanks.
Bro....pai seh..dun know leh....i normally go for t body ....if wan gd massage not cititel lah........
Old 06-07-2005, 08:45 AM
Samster

oldwine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro....pai seh..dun know leh....i normally go for t body ....if wan gd massage not cititel lah........
Bro MMM88 no need pai seh. One man's meat another man poison leh. Anyway will be going to Genesis, hopefully can give my 1st FR after that.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro ....Bro Ricardo is an expert lah...not me ....yeap..oni kl.......pm me if u r going up t next time lor....we can go together...btw i go up kl beri often...cheers
Brother....KL very far away ler....feel like to cheong lion spa ler...hehe...care to join?
Old 07-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Brother....KL very far away ler....feel like to cheong lion spa ler...hehe...care to join?

Bro .....sure ...not tis weekend...will be in jkt....pm me when
Old 07-07-2005, 01:27 AM
youngirl

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkh45386
Bro...

Normaly when u walk into the spa front counter...there will be a guy come to approach u...normally ask :

1. Mr, take a bath / shower first? or
2. Massage or full package service?

If u wanted to ask, can do so...

1. What is the price for only SERVICE? (F or we call it Lok Shui in Cantonese)
2. What is the price for Full Package (Massage + F)

If u tell them only 1 Full service now, then the captain will bring u to sitting area and show u all the girls (we call it see mirror - Jiu Keng)..then u just point which sexy pussy u want to bang...then captain will bring u down stair in a massage room with mirrors...

5 minutes later, ur selected pussy will come to u and naked in front of u...she will bring u into the bath room...shower will u...clean and clear u dick and asshole...hehehehe..

Then she will lap ur body and out from the bathroom...lye on the bed..she will blow and blow and blow as hard as she can...then suddenly will lick u ass hole...yummy...there rest of the story...i think u know lar..

U can call up Ah Sin (one of the captain) @ 012 686 2682.
You can also opt for two girl with u at one time. Payment about RM 500-RM 600 only.

U need to choose one of the girl u like then the girl will get her partner...

Guess..those info is waht u want .

does they offer BM or HJ ?
how to ask ??
wat BM call ?? i only know BM is naked HJ
but dont know how to call that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1