The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light
Taiwan here I come

Yo bros,

I be going Taiwan pretty soon,most probably on the 13th of Oct for a week. Would like to seek all experienced bros help here. Cos the last time I went Taiwan, a bit sian ask the taxi drivers where got disco they dun know a shit keep driving me round and round. Wanted to go Luxy but its only open on Wed...sian... Can bros here advise which are the gd discos in Taipei to go and what time of the week? Heard the local gals dig guys who speak English is that true? Will also like to go down Tainan to experience the charms of the Pinglang sishi...does bros here know what kind of services they can provide and what we must do to obtain them? dun wanna do the wrong things and incur the wrath of the local bengs....Dunno whether any prob as they are having demonstrations in Taipei nw.hope bros who are stationed there can advise. thnks. (btw I have read the thread on Taiwan but not much detailed info)
Old 01-10-2006, 09:38 PM
screw1980

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Taiwan here I come

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler
Yo bros,

I be going Taiwan pretty soon,most probably on the 13th of Oct for a week.......Will also like to go down Tainan to experience the charms of the Pinglang sishi...does bros here know what kind of services they can provide and what we must do to obtain them?
Can avoid arriving 14/10 ah?!! Or don't stay in hotels around Zhong-xiao or Taipei Station 'cos protestors are planning a walkaround protests on the streets.

Go to Asia Plaza hotel, there is a Spa/MP on top floor or Ling-shen Bei Lu...many hostess KTVs. Some girls accept overnights. If you're lucky you get "cosmetic counter girls" (they work in as cosmetic salesgirls in malls) usually early 20s.

Pinlang girls are not pros, they're only selling pinlang, mostly school drop-outs or come from poor farmer families. Hostess girls are worth a shot.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:49 AM
screw1980

[QUOTE=dirk_diggler]I be going Taiwan pretty soon,most probably on the 13th of Oct for a week..........Will also like to go down Tainan to experience the charms of the Pinglang sishi...does bros here know what kind of services they can provide and what we must do to obtain them? [QUOTE]
Avoid staying in Zhong-Xiao Rd hotels because they'll be huge street protests on 14 Oct. Try the MP/SPA on top floor of Asia Plaza Hotel or hostess KTVs on Ling-Shen Bei lu. Some accept overnighters, and if you're lucky you may get cosmetic counter girls (sales promoters working at cosmetic outlets in malls), usually early 20s.

Pinlang girls are selling pinlang only, and don't offer sex. They're either school drop-outs or come from poor farming families.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'll be going down Taipei this weekend too. Will be travelling around with friends to Taoyuan and Hualien too. Could any bros here in stationed in Taiwan advise us on the situation there now? If so, any night spots where we could go too? Many thanks in advance.
Old 03-10-2006, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 19
sgsnipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubber
I'll be going down Taipei this weekend too. Will be travelling around with friends to Taoyuan and Hualien too. Could any bros here in stationed in Taiwan advise us on the situation there now? If so, any night spots where we could go too? Many thanks in advance.
Went Kaoshiong last year. Taipei banned all those momocha concept of bars ever since Chen became the president, same as Kaoshiong. Every taxi driver I asked say all these joints went underground.

My own views for Kaoshiong. Tried discos, no luck. Tried massage parlour, the girls are simply disappointing. Walked out of the massage room when I saw the girl. MP provide full package(FJ), half package(BJ,HJ). Went to those underground "pubs", disappointed too. Girls cannot make it.

Last resort I did was to ask the taxi driver. He brought me to a house, very much a fuckshop. OKT there asked which type of girl do I like. Insisted on a taiwanese girl. Up came a girl as per I requested, except that she is not from taiwan but from china. Room is clean enough. Service is good - think the taiwanese trained the china MM well.

Taipei should have a better selection of girls. Try MP(bathhouse) first, if it is not your liking, try discos. Final resort is just to ask the taxi drivers. They earn commission by bring you to those underground joints. But try to stay out of trouble by not arguing with the taiwanese. As you should know the gangs in taiwan are quite notorious.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:31 AM
screw1980

Try these:
0918-415-408
0953-854-455
Old 07-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
glgoer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by screw1980
Try these:
0918-415-408
0953-854-455
hi,
What are the above numbers ?
r they KTV, night clubs, or numbers to call for sex ?
How do we address the person who pick up the phone ??

Rgds.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1