The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 05-10-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
wsx305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpresident View Post
Had a session with her on Tues, itís everything the bros said. She asked if I had HDLY before, I gave her an unsure answer but she said nvm after today you will be sure you had one.. I was right .. itís too good and addictive.

I seldom wrote FR unless itís that good.

Thanks Adele !

*ps appreciate some up points as I never had any..
Support up you 12 bro
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-10-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samwitweki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Hello bro.. Share contact please. Thank you!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-10-2018, 11:29 PM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 8704 / Power: 45
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samwitweki View Post
Hello bro.. Share contact please. Thank you!
Hello bro.. it's on page 1

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage
[email protected] HDLY princess Adele's link

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
Califuse deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCalifuse deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, ya, bro, got "S-Hooked" by her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Nice. Can sense another bro got hooked on her services.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had a session with her on Tues, itís everything the bros said. She asked if I had HDLY before, I gave her an unsure answer but she said nvm after today you will be sure you had one.. I was right .. itís too good and addictive.

Thanks Adele !

Lol... are u addicted to her??

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-10-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Guest9900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact please
Old 09-10-2018, 04:12 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest9900 View Post
Share contact please
Page one dude...

Old 10-10-2018, 11:34 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:

Thanks Adele !

Bro post something new. I will up u

Old 12-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
mrpresident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Bro post something new. I will up u
Iíll have to book her the second time first haha..
Old 12-10-2018, 12:15 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Iíll have to book her the second time first haha..
This is a new post bro... haha just Ups your points bro...

Now u got your power... notice u kana zap previously after posting FR for adele..

Old 12-10-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zhe88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Adele sometime back and was thoroughly impressed with her services. she puts in a dedicated shift, she is not the kind who bothers about time. Her legendary HDLY and HJ release were true to form, giving me waves after waves of seismic enjoyment and pleasure. Her use of the fingers kept me wanting more. i felt very happy that i was able to survive what is like HDLY heaven.

She will make a point to clean her hand and let me take a rest from the sensation she brings me to. After the quick breather, she gave a good catbath with normal water but still very pleasant feeling. Her teh voice makes me wanting more always during the session.

For the final wave, she will work her magical hands around the small head and its so pleasing, she will take a good time to build up the intense sensation and makes it really "tip top peak" before you surrender yourself to her moves.

RTM is on the card, just that she's fully booked on the slots I wanted. Ever ready to succumb to her beauty, teasing moves and very thoughtful to my needs. She actually remember the small things i mentioned. I see the chemistry that can develop further over time and for more enjoyable sessions with her.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Magix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am interested, please share her contact number
Old 12-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
Hereux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
I am interested, please share her contact number
First page bro
Old 12-10-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
VegaOrtiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After close to a decade of lurking around the forums, not being contributory in any manner, VegaOrtiz has decided to make an exception and make an FR specially for this beautiful woman.

First and foremost, if you are looking for an actual massage to sooth your aches, you are headed to the wrong place. The shoulder presses barely last 10 minutes and merely serves as foreplay to the main event. I digress but in fact, I sat on one of the Rest and Go massage chairs in shopping malls for 40 mins prior to going to her place, I felt that those two complemented each other perfectly. Would recommend if you are looking to soften up your entire body.

Now to the lady herself and her signature weapon, the HDLY. She is every bit as beautiful and sexy as what posters have mentioned, so I will not elaborate and let you take reference from them. Unlike most masseuses who will ask you to kneel doggy style during HDLY, she places a towel roll on your belly and asks you to lie prone on it. I personally didnt feel comfortable lying on it as it pressed up against my prostate, but to each his own. I was not going to butt in and tell her to alter what she does best.

As others have mentioned, her finger play, to her stroking of dick and butt, was sensational, out of this world. I would like to mention however, she liberally uses baby powder and massage oil to smoothen the experience. A lot of massage ladies only use massage oil and it leaves a jelat feeling on my skin which I dont like. Certainly wasnt the case this time.

Turn over to the finale, the HJ and catbath. If you are not ready to release at this stage, I dont know what will make you. She allows autoroam, but she is specific about how you do it. She doesnt want light hand to skin touches and brushes, but prefers you grasp her firmly, but NOT painfully (please take extra note on this one). I didnt mind either way, as I was enjoying her smooth as porcelain skin and soft breasts. Her skin felt like it was lathered with the same baby powder that was put on me and I appreciated that. I released, showered and she ended with a head massage to finish off the hour.

Would I RTM? certainly, if money, gianness and opportunity permits.
Old 14-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegaOrtiz View Post
After close to a decade of lurking around the forums, not being contributory in any manner, VegaOrtiz has decided to make an exception and make an FR specially for this beautiful woman.

First and foremost, if you are looking for an actual massage to sooth your aches, you are headed to the wrong place. The shoulder presses barely last 10 minutes and merely serves as foreplay to the main event. I digress but in fact, I sat on one of the Rest and Go massage chairs in shopping malls for 40 mins prior to going to her place, I felt that those two complemented each other perfectly. Would recommend if you are looking to soften up your entire body.

Now to the lady herself and her signature weapon, the HDLY. She is every bit as beautiful and sexy as what posters have mentioned, so I will not elaborate and let you take reference from them. Unlike most masseuses who will ask you to kneel doggy style during HDLY, she places a towel roll on your belly and asks you to lie prone on it. I personally didnt feel comfortable lying on it as it pressed up against my prostate, but to each his own. I was not going to butt in and tell her to alter what she does best.

As others have mentioned, her finger play, to her stroking of dick and butt, was sensational, out of this world. I would like to mention however, she liberally uses baby powder and massage oil to smoothen the experience. A lot of massage ladies only use massage oil and it leaves a jelat feeling on my skin which I dont like. Certainly wasnt the case this time.

Turn over to the finale, the HJ and catbath. If you are not ready to release at this stage, I dont know what will make you. She allows autoroam, but she is specific about how you do it. She doesnt want light hand to skin touches and brushes, but prefers you grasp her firmly, but NOT painfully (please take extra note on this one). I didnt mind either way, as I was enjoying her smooth as porcelain skin and soft breasts. Her skin felt like it was lathered with the same baby powder that was put on me and I appreciated that. I released, showered and she ended with a head massage to finish off the hour.

Would I RTM? certainly, if money, gianness and opportunity permits.
RTM is almost certainly... hahaha nice one

Advert Space Available