The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sohhigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
foamy urine

hi bros, after so many years of bonking just wanna ask if anybody experience foamy urine/ many bubbles formed after urinating?

Is it due to any infections or sickness? also i noticed that my urine appeared to be much yellower than before and no matter hoe much water i drink, it wont be colouress............
Old 20-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

Strongpill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: foamy urine

brother, i have the same case. I did a urine test, doctor told me it due to protien in urine, doing a more detail test in dec08.
Old 20-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Samster

what is the detailed test u going for? the urine test is the one using the dipstick is it?
Old 20-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongpill View Post
brother, i have the same case. I did a urine test, doctor told me it due to protien in urine, doing a more detail test in dec08.
Yes, what bro strongpill said is true. One of the reasons that your urine is foamy is due to excessive protein in urine. I am not sure if having an STD will contribute to foamy urine. Have a quick check with your doctor.
Old 21-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
portal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True that foamy is due to excessive protein in urine, go see a doctor for some medication.
Old 21-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
terryboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohhigh View Post
hi bros, after so many years of bonking just wanna ask if anybody experience foamy urine/ many bubbles formed after urinating?

Is it due to any infections or sickness? also i noticed that my urine appeared to be much yellower than before and no matter hoe much water i drink, it wont be colouress............
Hi bro

as mentioned by bros here. urine with bubbles is cause by too much protein in your body system. I had this foamy urine since 10 yrs ago as I have a very high protin diet and drinks lots of beer too... Think about what you have been eating the past few days and you will notice that you have been taking in food with high protein content.

Advise you to seek a health check soon as this accumulation of protein in your system will lead to high uric level if not treated early, will result in gout. Pain at the joints especially the ankle and knees. It should not be due to any STD.
Old 21-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

protein i not afraid most, diabetic is worst. this simple to test, observe if any ant drinking your urine..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 21-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

Thanks to all brothers for your replies. wow, din know that it could be so serious.......i will go see doc asap. Thanks once again.
Old 24-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, nothing much to worry about except to watch your diet.
I have foamy urine for a few years liao, even though my diet is balanced. And I very seldom take sugary drinks.

To combat all the unseen risks, I drink chinese tea or Lipton red tea with very very little sugar. The antioxidants help to repair cell damage, that's what I read.
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1