The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future
Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGor75 View Post
Haha... one of my kaki oso kena this type of chopper... she quote fj 500 dollars. My friend log in to sammyboy website show her those korea model who only charge $300. She immediately shut her mouth liao.
seems like I must go in waste 50/60 for them to quote $500 dollar HJ then I'll stand right in front of her PCC on the floor... this sort of kana-sai

unfortunately market spoiled by those deep pocket roberts
Old 20-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Hahah!bro best is empty bring $100 dollar.in then tell.them.tis is what.u have,atm card.with wife or else.they will ask u hj first.ger.money later.hahah!whenevrr.i see.melissa.i always.gt.the impulse to go for.her.again.she.gt.the 女人味see liao super steam.tpo bad.she.dont.offer..fj if.nt i will.pay her $300 for bonk.heheh
Old 26-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 15
songant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud ofsongant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboybyakuya View Post
I just went there this afternoon. Saw this girl who claims to be Singaporean,entrance $50. Didn't have enough cash so didn't try. I think i'll be back to try once I have enough moneys, anyone tried her yet?
i also saw one sg gal there. forgot to ask her name. is the shop when u walk in from the food stall side. just walk straight to end at junction then reached. no need to turn left or right. (i think beside is the ktv). any bro try her before? was quote 50 for massage but no ask for special

Thanks

Old 27-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Their starting price quite high $50.
I have to agree their looks and figure are tempting.

Long time never see such places with "angle"
Old 27-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Ytd after.kopi with fren at the basement cafe went reccee.at b1 the super long.hair.milf.was waving at me buay tahan by her milf factor so went in.paid 100 for hj excluding entrance
Sian
Old 08-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Ytd after.kopi with fren at the basement cafe went reccee.at b1 the super long.hair.milf.was waving at me buay tahan by her milf factor so went in.paid 100 for hj excluding entrance
Sian
Was there yesterday. Saw one damn sexy PRC WL near the staircase. Long coloured hair, wearing a green tight one piece body hugging short dress with killer heels, plus she looks quite pretty with dimples. Nose bled! Almost walked in but my friend stopped me, else sure kanna chop carrot.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Sian just came.out from adephi after paying 180 for bm excluding entrance $50.was chop by the long hair gal name.yuki.damn i shld have ctrl.myself better but seeing her round boobs and black gstring hidden in her one piece dress i buay tahan liao.she daid next.time she will let.me fuck her.dont even dare to thiink abt it..
Old 11-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 17
si_glow is a Helpful and Caring Samstersi_glow is a Helpful and Caring Samstersi_glow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kenna 1 time is bad kenna 2 time you really carrot head. Please lah next time just avoid that place. They are dress to kill you.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by si_glow View Post
Kenna 1 time is bad kenna 2 time you really carrot head. Please lah next time just avoid that place. They are dress to kill you.
Bro the gals there really dress to kill man!damn frankly speaking of all massage place i went ppc,ot,fc the gals.at adelphi dress so much better and tats y we r paying a higher premium.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 11
JustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dont mind asking the ladies from where?
Old 11-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Erster is Cool - loads of Potential

i remember Esther...i think she left s'pore for good
Old 11-07-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinTimber View Post
Dont mind asking the ladies from where?
Majority of the gals there are PRC.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erster View Post
Ya, heard she left SG for good. I remember her shop is the rare one which doesn't chop but charged market rate. Karen is another gem at that shop.
Old 11-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
corei5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erster View Post
She has gone for good now. She is in china now and not coming back anymore according to her

Her shop No 1 is the most reasonable shop there, they don't over charge you unlike other shop there

Avoid the place at all cost, I seriously do not know why the place can survive till now. Maybe there are still many carrot head out there
Old 12-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 22
HumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Adelphi probably more of a tourist trap.

Or those who got vitamin m n need release

Pussy Costs Money, Dick is Free!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1