The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
WHViet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWHViet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWHViet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Vietnamese girl in CNtown

Intro brothers to a mixed blood Vietnamese lady who just reached our shores!

A very soft spoken and gentle girl, who is also "adventurous", willing to go the extra mile to please you! She's new to this trade, so please treat her gently and guide her to better help you relieve your aches and pains!

Please allow booking only WhatsApp/SMS:

Name: Wang Hong (Chinese name because father is Taiwanese, mother is Viet)
Language: speaks Mandarin chinese
Entry: $50/h
Complete care package at only +$100!

Hope she can stay long, bros please treat her welll

Last edited by WHViet; 10-11-2023 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-11-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnamese girl in CNtown

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Haha I wonder wouldn't it be cheaper to go Geylang for Viet Chicken, for the amount of $150, you can go with 2 rounds and then treat yourself to a meal or 2.
Bro, who is the market rate for VN KFC at Geylang ? Is it very rush type ?
Old 10-11-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3216 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

wah...
how is the massage like? since got entrance fee
Old 10-11-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Name n pic look more like PRC ... look good but wishes no much PS ... If has 50 + 50 maybe will draw more interest

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 10-11-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
Xinkait deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks good actually, I think I will commando this place soon. I like fresh viets, can have many many requests and they won't complain.
Old 10-11-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Name n pic look more like PRC ... look good but wishes no much PS ... If has 50 + 50 maybe will draw more interest
rental is very high at Chinatown. 50+50 for FJ unlikely to work, I think.
Old 10-11-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster (A)

WHViet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWHViet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWHViet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi brothers, the info regarding Wang Hong's name and looks has been updated. Thank you for your interest!
Old 10-11-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Where got 50 FJ other then GL ?
Most bros know 50 for HJ with roaming n zhut zhut

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 10-11-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHViet View Post
Hi brothers, the info regarding Wang Hong's name and looks has been updated. Thank you for your interest!
Can she speak english or mandarin?
Old 11-11-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster (A)

A very soft spoken and gentle girl, who is also "adventurous", willing to go the extra mile to please you! She's new to this trade, so please treat her gently and guide her to better help you relieve your aches and pains!

Old 11-11-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Some don't even get zhut2 ok. 50 only can roam outside clothes Sad
Old 12-11-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
50 + 1B for FJ is probably very rare not just in Chinatown. If you got it, you will probably keep it to yourself.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Cat50/60 FJ at GL is only that 20 or so mins, even you took double session it's like 40 mins or so. If you managed to get 50$ + 1B with a ML, it is 1hr. Quite worth it compared to having it at GL. Sometimes you can also 70$ + 1B for 90 mins of time with her.

50$ + 2B is a little higher cost than GL but still less than Cat200. It depends on what the ML is willing to do. If the service is excellent, I think it is still worth it.

Sometimes it is also more convenient to get to the MP than GL.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by WHViet; 13-11-2023 at 06:00 PM.
Old 13-11-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1