The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 22-06-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Tried a ML at Chong Pang, at 1st wanted to go for full body massage at night but the boss keep wanting me to go for $88 package as I didnt see any ML so I just proceed with the $50 massage. When my turn I was assign to her I was stun by her figure so I took the 88 dollar package to try my luck.Her massage skills is really good the hard type no piano, massage went for 30 mins she started to massage the inner thigh, I cheekily asked her if she do massage the jewel.In the end I was offered HJ and autoroam outside her clothes due to covid19 for $30,she initially asking for 50 manage to bargain till 30.Looks 7/10,skills Boobs Big,8/10(Hard able to pinpoint), only can roam outside of clothes, HJ discreetly as the boss dont allow it. If you keen in trying do PM me or we can trade contact
i think i went the same place as you, there isn't much parlor also. But i got lucky as she is not dressed in her work clothes, i was able to autoroam her butt under her skirt....

above average massage....
Old 22-06-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Is this D****l**d?
Nope, heard bad review of the you mentioned so I didnt try that place
Old 22-06-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Tried a ML at Chong Pang, at 1st wanted to go for full body massage at night but the boss keep wanting me to go for $88 package as I didnt see any ML so I just proceed with the $50 massage. When my turn I was assign to her I was stun by her figure so I took the 88 dollar package to try my luck.Her massage skills is really good the hard type no piano, massage went for 30 mins she started to massage the inner thigh, I cheekily asked her if she do massage the jewel.In the end I was offered HJ and autoroam outside her clothes due to covid19 for $30,she initially asking for 50 manage to bargain till 30.Looks 7/10,skills Boobs Big,8/10(Hard able to pinpoint), only can roam outside of clothes, HJ discreetly as the boss dont allow it. If you keen in trying do PM me or we can trade contact
Near CC with foot relex downstairs ?
Old 01-07-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnworkwood View Post
Went prior to covid, ML tried to up sell $68 package but I went near closing time and said I only have a $100 note with me. She still popped GQ at the last 20min of massage. Milf tho, don’t expect syt. Bros can pm me for wechat. Hope to exchange some good contacts as well
can share contact?
Old 01-07-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Near CC with foot relex downstairs ?
This place i tried a new ml W. Piano n teasing is lousy. Wasted 88, my regular angel resign liao n ML M always full.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 01-07-2020, 12:59 AM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naugh View Post
I tried going in to the hairdressee today and ask but like she said no massage though
I go today also and they say now no more. I believe all sent back during shut down

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 01-07-2020, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I go today also and they say now no more. I believe all sent back during shut down
can't be, that was during CB. This place is B?
Old 01-07-2020, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
can't be, that was during CB. This place is B?
Yes. Now no more massage. Only left 2 Viet doing hair cut and neck + shoulder massage. No more level 2 operations.

Old 05-07-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
peg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When to massage at cp 2nd floor. Inside the shop a lot of lady. The lady boss promote $88 package. Reject the offer and go for normal massage 60mins. Massage is good after 60mins ask whether wanna extend. So extend another 30mins. In the end no golden question asked. So I think if never take the $88 package they will not ask or maybe scared is police undercover.
Old 05-07-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
tryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi bro can pm?
Quote:
Old 08-07-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peg80 View Post
When to massage at cp 2nd floor. Inside the shop a lot of lady. The lady boss promote $88 package. Reject the offer and go for normal massage 60mins. Massage is good after 60mins ask whether wanna extend. So extend another 30mins. In the end no golden question asked. So I think if never take the $88 package they will not ask or maybe scared is police undercover.
If i guess correctly, china lady boss always at the counter. They been closed before therefore now very careful. If never take 88, no chance for lady boss to close 1 eye.

Anyone tried JQ recently ? Any FR on Crystal, XX or Ella? Can PM if dont wish to share openly.

Last edited by NorthGuy; 08-07-2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old 08-07-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thegentleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tbh there are no more good joints in yishun. Better off exploring sembawang.
Old 08-07-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegentleman99 View Post
Tbh there are no more good joints in yishun. Better off exploring sembawang.
Sembawang also nothing much. I venture from SSC area till thong soon also nothing much which makes me RTM. Although there are some SYT near nee soon camp area but their open mouth $80 prices keep me away.
Old 08-07-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thegentleman99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Sembawang also nothing much. I venture from SSC area till thong soon also nothing much which makes me RTM. Although there are some SYT near nee soon camp area but their open mouth $80 prices keep me away.
haha I know which one u referring to. I like lady N though. Agree the $80 rate is too steep. Can do much more with fl.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alalaij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can PM location for this? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1