The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DrunkenDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MiChat Massage

Anyone tried ML from Michat before? I’m curious to try it but wouldn’t know if it is worth the money. I was quoted 100 for Juagen somewhere in the east. Thoughts on it ?
Old 26-06-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 11
ltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to behold
Re: MiChat Massage

which one is it? i'm also exploring michat but mostly scam
Old 26-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltnash View Post
which one is it? i'm also exploring michat but mostly scam
stated in the G area
Old 26-06-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nickyoyoson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Micaht, it's difficult to find...
Old 26-06-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
bonking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agreed MiChat mostly r scammers. Be careful bros. But can look out for those who intro traditional massage. Don’t be scammed by those with beautiful pics. 😉
Old 26-06-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

if you see sexy photo, 9/10 is scam
Old 26-06-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hookupsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Michat mostly scammers . Only came across one genuine one , its a shop at syed a road ... I doubt it has licence though
Old 26-06-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookupsoon View Post
Michat mostly scammers . Only came across one genuine one , its a shop at syed a road ... I doubt it has licence though
I was trying to download and use michat, seems only accept China number. not usable in Singapore. let me know how to use in singapore
Old 27-06-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

you guys gotta avoid this spa. girl i booked look extremely far from what was in the pic. to me its a place where they scam people. maybe a new tactic for after covid. so guys need to take note.

SCAM: i texted her and ask whats the cost. she said its $100 massage and JG. so we would expect $50 massage and $50 JG.
NO! its $100. Does not matter you want JG or not. so when they pop the golden question. then comes the nonsense. ADD $20 to touch. $30 to feel under the clothes. $50 for breast massage. $80 for BJ. thats on top of the $100 that you have to pay. so if you tell them, u reject the GQ. they say its still $100 for the massage. JG is just part of the package whether u take it or not.

NOTE that they do not take payment from you at the start.. that's part of the tactic. but they make it sound like they are easy and service comes first. otherwise when we reject the GQ. we would not have to pay the extra $50. or we would be very suspecting to be asked for payment of $100 from the start.

NOW comes the look. super plain jane. in the pic knn look like SYT. in real person. a lot of pimple on her face. not as slim as in photo.its the real person. just heavily filtered through the mobile tech.

SERVICE: oh ya they shortchange me also. 1hr massage becomes 40mins with JG.

so just my warning to you guys.. new scam and one of the places to avoid.

i got this contact via michat
Old 27-06-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
you guys gotta avoid this spa.

so just my warning to you guys.. new scam and one of the places to avoid.

i got this contact via michat
thanks for the heads up, sorry for you having to waste your money there. hopefully there’s more good to come in this period..
Old 28-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Unless they post the shop and services.
Old 28-06-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Michat got only two type of massage..
One is with very sexy young pretty lady picture.. offering $100 all in.. but 100% is scammer..
One is with normal looking lady picture.. mostly china girl.. offering $50 massage or package $88.. this is 100% but massage is shit without happy ending unless u pay more in the end..
Old 29-06-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Got to know a ML thru michat and she took a photo of her spa name card which located Kim Keat Road there. Wonder if have any bros visited that spa before? Share by PM. Thanks.
Old 29-06-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

I think michat hard get anything good. always tio flood by money lender -,-
Old 29-06-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 13
heyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to behold

A lot of syt asking $100 2 hours. Meet Mrt station to bring you to the apartment. Pay after you the deed. Anyone Tried before?

Mostly will ask for Google to up cards or Razer TOP up. This type I never continue conversation. Who would want TOP up cards than cash?

Anyone encountered legit one?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1