The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married men here whose wife reject you for sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro, you seem to let sex between a married couple be the sole determinant whether to stay on in a same marriage or not. I still feel that there are more to that. Now, if we turn the table the other way round, when a wife wants to divorce the husband because he has premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction.. Is it fair for him? The frequency of sex between a married couple has to be mutual. I remembered I once read a news about a married couple in China, the husband seeked a, divorce because wife had too strong of sex drive, at least 3 times a night. This may sound like a dream comes true for some bros here, however, I don't think any of us can last more than one month, the times a day, and thinking this might continue for years.
Yes, u are right bro...not saying that sex is the only determinant for a happy marriage but nevertheless it is a MAJOR one...yes of course, there r other daily living things and activities in life that a couple needs to do or take care of besides having sex...either individually or tgt with each other for their family daily living needs since we are all given 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to live our lives thru, etc...and a session of sex will prolly just take them on average about 1/2 hour to enjoy ...but the ENJOYMENT of sex really bonds the couple closely together IN LOVE, those of us who are married and actively and regularly enjoying sex with each other would know ..haven we often hear a couple telling each other "i love you" and followed by seeing them hugging and kissing each other and then having sex with each other to demonstrate their love for each other ??? ...and isn't that good and healthy and will enrich their love and marriage all the time during the course of their lives together ???

Regarding yr analogy about fairness, i think we shd be comparing apples with apples n not apples with oranges, though they are all fruits...here husbands are not being unfair to their wives as you r suggesting, they are merely complaining their wives are not giving them sex not because they are suffering from some kind of sexual malfunction or impairment like guys' having ED, but simply that they are sexually healthy females who just simply have no urge for sex anymore and for reasons best known to themselves do not want to meet their husbands marital needs even when requested and some even had to go down on their knees to beg them for it ..how pathetic ??

As for your question abt the case of a HSD wife, i m sure the lucky husband can find a way to help satisfy his wife's high sexual needs and urges if he can't do it all by himself.....there r already a few such cases of lucky husbands who are doing just that to help their hungry wives and both are happy after that ...if there is love and a will for a happy ending, there is a way

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-02-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Bro, is there an emotional void that paid sex can't seem to fill?
Nope. Paid sex can be extremely fulfilling both physically and emotionally. But it doesn't last of cos, because sooner or later, the lady returns to where she comes from. Fortunately, new ones are always available to take her place. It's like falling in love again and again...LOL. Truth be told, when the chemistry is there, paid sex is no different from sex with your gf or wife. Maybe even better because of the novelty factor. But not every encounter turns out well. Those that don't are quickly forgotten. Those that do leave memories that linger long after they have left.
Old 24-02-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly, I have less sex with my wife than I thought I’d have. But I also think that sometimes, she has to want it. So, I do make sure that I flirt a bit more with her but don’t fuck her.
As for a woman’s disinterest, it might be some thing that is on her mind that she doesn’t say, or mentally there’s stress. Women’s sexual responses are very connected to their mental state.
Old 24-02-2020, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrjk1985 View Post
Honestly, I have less sex with my wife than I thought I’d have. But I also think that sometimes, she has to want it. So, I do make sure that I flirt a bit more with her but don’t fuck her.
As for a woman’s disinterest, it might be some thing that is on her mind that she doesn’t say, or mentally there’s stress. Women’s sexual responses are very connected to their mental state.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 24-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Start by taking care of yourself bros. I've a failed marriage so take my advices with a pinch of salt. But it had worked its effects on women so far. No sex or reject sex even once on me? Fine. I'll not ask for it again. I'll just go exercise, do masks, get a nice haircut, go shop for some nice clothes etc. Every morning I'll dress up sharply to work. Even spray nice perfume etc.

Within days, you should be able to get extra notice from her. When she raises her suspicion, just kiss and fuck her.

The trick is to keep them on their toes. You don't need to be scared of them. Don't need to kowtow to them for sex.
Old 24-02-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering in a simplistic way.

If wife not cooking at home, its perfectly normal to eat out right?
If wife refuse sex at home, would it be seen as perfectly normal to eat out too?
Eat out with a FL, not having an affair. So no emotional attachment.

If bring it up with wives, will they see it in this perspective?

Any bros have have wives that knows you are eating out and is fine with it?
Pls share how u manage to convince her?

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
Just wondering in a simplistic way.

If wife not cooking at home, its perfectly normal to eat out right?
If wife refuse sex at home, would it be seen as perfectly normal to eat out too?
Eat out with a FL, not having an affair. So no emotional attachment.

If bring it up with wives, will they see it in this perspective?

Any bros have have wives that knows you are eating out and is fine with it?
Pls share how u manage to convince her?
My curiosity is, why do you need to convince her about you eating out the FL? You want her to join you for 3P or you want her to pay for your fees?
How about if she were to also tell you she also plans to eat out? Go to HFJ that has make hosts?
Old 25-02-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My curiosity is, why do you need to convince her about you eating out the FL? You want her to join you for 3P or you want her to pay for your fees?
How about if she were to also tell you she also plans to eat out? Go to HFJ that has make hosts?
99.9% of wife will not allow that.
They will ask you why you need to eat?
Or give you the disgusting look like you are some pervert, disgusting, desperado

Your logic sound simple and logical to guy but not to lady
If you have reached that stage that you decided to eat outside and not quarrel about whether there are home cook food, then do it discreetly

Last edited by blurtoad000; 26-02-2020 at 03:29 AM.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post
Your logic sound simple and logical to guy but not to lady
If you have reached that stage that you decided to eat outside and not quarrel about whether there are home cook food, then do it discretely.

In theory, if concept is acceptable, it's a win-win for both.
Wife don't get harrassed for sex.
HB don't need to hide when eating out.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 25-02-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
In theory, if concept is acceptable, it's a win-win for both.
Wife don't get harrassed for sex.
HB don't need to hide when eating out.
it still goes to the root of it, why the wife either not interested or less interested to do it with her husband? If this is not addressed, there's always a possibility that she might also do the same, find herself a toy boy or FB outside and has twice the fun than him.
I have known quite a few married women who are doing that, discreetly. At home, they still service the husbands when necessary, without passion or pretend to still enjoy.
Old 25-02-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it still goes to the root of it, why the wife either not interested or less interested to do it with her husband? If this is not addressed, there's always a possibility that she might also do the same, find herself a toy boy or FB outside and has twice the fun than him.
I have known quite a few married women who are doing that, discreetly. At home, they still service the husbands when necessary, without passion or pretend to still enjoy.
Well said bro ... absolutely agree with u

Old 25-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Two cents worth from someone who dated 12 or so gals and gone through a failed marriage and since remarried....

Lest anyone forgets a married life is very different from being single, both my wife and myself actually talked about it.

We were so free where we were younger and dating, we each have our own home to go back to, so our parents took care of food, lodging (and the cleaning), laundry, ironing etc in short we have more hours each day and we excreted less physically.

Nowadays, have to take care of the house, the kid (especially homework), and sometimes our parents who have aged.

The notion of romance have really changed because we have undertaken so much more responsibilities.

As I mentioned before, we tried sometime simple, our night always ends with hugs in bed, some cuddling and my hands are always underneath her PJs I have to work your finger every night even if I am not fucking her....and she always stains her PJs....it helps to remind her that I have my needs...
Old 26-02-2020, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, I feel you! Thought wifey’s sex drive was back to normal but still rejected me for sex as she was still traumatized by C section birth pain. That’s why I eat out discreetly.

Guess wives might be haunted by their experience of pain during childbirth that could affect their interest in sex.
Old 26-02-2020, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTrustMyWords View Post
Bros, I feel you! Thought wifey’s sex drive was back to normal but still rejected me for sex as she was still traumatized by C section birth pain. That’s why I eat out discreetly.

Guess wives might be haunted by their experience of pain during childbirth that could affect their interest in sex.
Don't really think so...but if that is the case, then the problem is not so serious...just need to re-assure her that the pain is only a necessary pain to bear only temporarily...the pain is no more different than any other surgical type of pain and lasts only a short while with painkillers and so on...but in fact, many wifeys choose a caesarian section by themselves to avoid the pain of natural childbirth which is even worse

Old 26-02-2020, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

U r not alone lah

Me also the same
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1