The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Chronicle of sex life

No 1
Pretty geylang thai prostitute. Lost my virgin in to her. Booked overnight. On the bed, pulled down her blouse and first time squeezing and sucking breasts. We stripped and my cock went into a hole first time. Was over in a while and unloaded. An hour later we were at it again and when she ride me, she was so wet that her jucie flowed to my balls and bed.
Before leaving, she was in towel and when we frenched, i tickled her pussy and she said she buay tahan. I had to go so never fuck her

Stay tuned for No 2...
Old 24-02-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: Chronicle of sex life

First time overnight liao. Well laid plan!
Old 24-02-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

No 2
WL in petain. Pretty and young malay girl. No foreplay. Stripped and lay on bed and open legs. I went in, pumped and let go inside. Gave me tissue and thats it.

Stay tuned for No 3...
Old 24-02-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

No 3
New colleague. One day when driving, she placed her hand into my pants and underwear and stroked my cock. At night when driving her home, she guided me to secluded reservoir. In the car we frenched and i took her her top. She asked me to take off her bra and i sucked on her nipples. She asked me whether i want and of cos i said yes. We stripped all and she laid down front seat. Guided my cock into her pussy and pumped her. Came in her. As we got up she saw someone peeping! I shouted at the fellow and we got dressed and drove off. He must have watched the whole show.

After that day, she will give me a bj in office almost daily. Once got so many people in next room, and our room door opened, she unzipped me and i was hesitant but she said a quick one. So she sucked me while she was sitting and i standing. Came in her mouth in a while. Lucky no one walk past.

She had a live in bf at the time. I pumped her day and he pumped her at night. Both of us never wear cap. She has the nicest tits i ever played with. She also the first girl i licked

Stay tuned for No 4...
Old 24-02-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

fantastic bro
Old 25-02-2020, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

No 4
New malay colleague. One day suddenly she held my hand while walking. At night brought her home. When i took off her bra, two big papayas dropped out, really huge! Did her raw and came outside. She came to live in my house for a few months. She had a really high sex drive and want sex everyday. Whenever i cum, she still wanted it and begged me to pump her again. A few times i had to cum for 3 consecutive times, without rest in between. After she moved back to her hse, she still come sometimes for a fuck.

Stay tuned for No 5.
Old 25-02-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
No 4
New malay colleague. One day suddenly she held my hand while walking. At night brought her home. When i took off her bra, two big papayas dropped out, really huge! Did her raw and came outside. She came to live in my house for a few months. She had a really high sex drive and want sex everyday. Whenever i cum, she still wanted it and begged me to pump her again. A few times i had to cum for 3 consecutive times, without rest in between. After she moved back to her hse, she still come sometimes for a fuck.

Stay tuned for No 5.
She still come to your house for fucking now?
Old 25-02-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
She still come to your house for fucking now?
Already broke off donkey years ago
Old 25-02-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Wow. Very exciting life for u. Well done
Old 25-02-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

No 6
Geylang wl. Wore condom and cannot cum. She pulled out condom and asked me to enter. I declined and left without a shot.

No 7
Geylang wl. Exposed tummy at fish tank. See already buay tahan and picked her. After showering me, proceeded to bed. Capped and gave me a bj then ride in me. Changed to missionary and frenched while fucking her. Her moans very loud and sexy. But could not cum no matter how i pumped. She pushed me into lying position, pulled out condom and gave me a hj. I touched her pussy and boobs but she got angry and kept asking me to cum. After a while she said time up and i have no choice but to leave without a shot

No 8
Geylang wl. Prettiest girl i ever fucked. Loud moans the moment i kiss her neck. After i pulled down my underwear, she guided my cock into her pussy and i started to fuck her.

Stay tuned for No 9 (ktv)

Last edited by IamGood; 25-02-2020 at 04:10 PM.
Old 25-02-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

No 9
Ktv. Girl that sat with quite pretty. She playfullly slid her hand into my underwear and touched my cock for just awhile. In turn i slid my finger into her bra and played with her nipple. At next visit, choose her again. This time went supper with her and in taxi, frenched and played with her nipples again. At third visit after supper, she suggested going to hotel but just to sleep. On the bed some hanky panky and she gave me a bj. Then she said she wanted to sleep but she always sleep naked and asked me to turn away while she strip. She then went under blanket while we frenched. I then licked and sucked her nipples for the first time. She turned horny and asked me to fuck her. When my cock hear went in, she moaned so loudly that i tot i was causing her pain. Her moans was like the screaming type in jap av. All the way till i cum inside her. While being fucked, she kept calling me lao gong lao gong!

Once she aksed me if i tried anal before. I said no and she asked me if i would like to try. Of cos i said yes but she replied wait long long cos very painful. I should have persuaded her cos maybe she hinting me...

She became my gf. Our record was doing 6 times in a night. Best bj for a non commercial sex. Broke off after a few months.

Stay tuned for No 10

Last edited by IamGood; 26-02-2020 at 08:47 AM.
Old 25-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
FeudIsOver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for No 10!
Old 26-02-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 26-02-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

No 10
Friend of friend’s gf. In a pub, she set on my lap so i rub her pussy over her panties and she didnt resist. Next day brought her to my house. We frenched and i tried to squeeze her breast but she pushed my hand away. So i turned away to sleep. But she kept licking my ear till i really buay tahan so i frenched her and tried again but each time she pushed my hand away. Think she trying to pplay hard to get.
On another day i suggested we go hotel. Stripped her and sucked on her huge brown nipples ( not too big just nice). Asked her to blow me. I wore a condom and started to fuck her. I think she quite shy so she was dry and complained of pain. So i pulled out condom and fucked her raw. But she still pain so we stop and i didnt shoot for the night.

But she bcame my gf. Brought her again to my house and the hanky panky started again. This time i started by licking both her nipples and went south. Licked her naval and then her pussy hair. Spread her legs (i was at her side) and started to lick her pussy. Wow really no smell. She turned her head to her side and sucked my cock! So i went into 69 position with me on top. This was the first time i did a 69. After a while i cannot take it and withdraw my cock from her mouth but she kept suck and not willing to let go. The rest is history. After tat she would come to my hse for a fuck. Broke off few months later.

Stay tuned for No 11
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1