The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 25-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Fippy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Salute and respect for you. My idol wanna be
Old 25-02-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats sis !!...wow, glad to know you enjoyed being banged by so many guys with tools of different sizes in the past and the last and current one is the one you enjoy most ...it's very rare to see a gal as horny as you ..hehe...Thanks for sharing with us and keep it up !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-02-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Nice share sis.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanellno5 View Post
Confession : i have dated and fucked many guys which i never thought of. I guess that's what u do when you're pushed to the edge.

Here is a true condensed summary of the guys i dated and fucked b4, in no particular order for the past few years.

Date 1
Local Chinese, 30s. Then Bf of local influencer (now husband). Light petting, kissing only.

Date 2
2 years older than me. Local Indian, single, modern/fair type. Light petting /kissing / HJ

FB 1
5 years younger than me. Attached with gf. Local Chinese. Banged a few times. Eager to please and satisfy with his good sized tool.
4/5

FB2
Late 40s, local Chinese. Married with kid
SME owner, sports car. Well groomed. Banged 2 times. Tool satisfactory size but quite rough in bed.
3/5

FB3
Mid 40s, local Chinese, single. Also SME owner and sports car. Banged 5 times. Was just ok as tool was not sized adequately. Cut him off after that as attitude abit hot/cold.
2.5/5

FB4
3 yrs younger than me, local Chinese. Married with kid. Boyish look but got turned off by his choice of underwear, lol (True story) plus he can't satisfy me. No foreplay, just rush into act, kiss also rough. Banged 2 times only.
2/5

FB5
Same age. Local Chinese, single (divorced). Ex cabin crew. Banged 3 times. The last time was unbearable as he didn't brush teeth and shower before i came over to his house. But overall he was a sweet guy just no chemistry and lack of grooming.
3/5

FB6
Same age, Hongkie here on biz trip. Very well groomed and manly. Met on wechat nearby function, Wanted to meet someone for drinks before he fly back. We went to pub hanged out and then back to his hotel room and banged. First time dirty talk in mandarin (haha) . We communicated in mandarin as i don't speak Cantonese and he's not proficient in English. Memorable.
3.5/5

FB7
My youngest so far, 12 years younger! Don't know what got into me. Local Chinese /nyonya mix, associate at MNC. Good size tool, energetic but quite inexperienced, kinda expected but eager to please. 1 hit wonder as i didn't want to continue contact, to his disappointment, lol.
3/5

FB8
4 years younger than me. Local Chinese, well travelled in sales line with sweet tongue. Attached with gf. Most well groomed and charming. Met and banged at an high end hotel after few drinks. Unfortunately didn't satisfied me although he had a good size tool. Not sure why. But very memorable due to the wine and dine experience plus atas venue. Also 1 hit wonder. No contact after to my disappointment, lol
3.5/5

FB9
Save the best for last. Early 40s, longest serving FB for 3 years and counting. Local Chinese, married with kids. Snr position in local firm. Generous with foreplay. Best in terms of sexual compatibility and communication. Although average looking and average sized tool, he make up for it by satisfying me thoroughly.
5/5
Inbox confirm gonna explode with messages of bros wanting to try their luck.
Old 25-02-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Confession : i have dated and fucked many guys which i never thought of. I guess that's what u do when you're pushed to the edge.

Here is a true condensed summary of the guys i dated and fucked b4, in no particular order for the past few years.

Date 1
Local Chinese, 30s. Then Bf of local influencer (now husband). Light petting, kissing only.

Date 2
2 years older than me. Local Indian, single, modern/fair type. Light petting /kissing / HJ

FB 1
5 years younger than me. Attached with gf. Local Chinese. Banged a few times. Eager to please and satisfy with his good sized tool.
4/5

FB2
SME owner, sports car. Well groomed. Banged 2 times. Tool satisfactory size but quite rough in bed.
3/5

FB3
Mid 40s, local Chinese, single. Also SME owner and sports car. Banged 5 times. Was just ok as tool was not sized adequately. Cut him off after that as attitude abit hot/cold.
2.5/5

FB4
3 yrs younger than me, local Chinese. Married with kid. Boyish look but got turned off by his choice of underwear, lol (True story) plus he can't satisfy me. No foreplay, just rush into act, kiss also rough. Banged 2 times only.
2/5

FB5
Same age. Local Chinese, single (divorced). Ex cabin crew. Banged 3 times. The last time was unbearable as he didn't brush teeth and shower before i came over to his house. But overall he was a sweet guy just no chemistry and lack of grooming.
3/5

FB6
Same age, Hongkie here on biz trip. Very well groomed and manly. Met on wechat nearby function, Wanted to meet someone for drinks before he fly back. We went to pub hanged out and then back to his hotel room and banged. First time dirty talk in mandarin (haha) . We communicated in mandarin as i don't speak Cantonese and he's not proficient in English. Memorable.
3.5/5

FB7
My youngest so far, 12 years younger! Don't know what got into me. Local Chinese /nyonya mix, associate at MNC. Good size tool, energetic but quite inexperienced, kinda expected but eager to please. 1 hit wonder as i didn't want to continue contact, to his disappointment, lol.
3/5

FB8
4 years younger than me. Local Chinese, well travelled in sales line with sweet tongue. Attached with gf. Most well groomed and charming. Met and banged at an high end hotel after few drinks. Unfortunately didn't satisfied me although he had a good size tool. Not sure why. But very memorable due to the wine and dine experience plus atas venue. Also 1 hit wonder. No contact after to my disappointment, lol
3.5/5

FB9
Save the best for last. Early 40s, longest serving FB for 3 years and counting. Local Chinese, married with kids. Snr position in local firm. Generous with foreplay. Best in terms of sexual compatibility and communication. Although average looking and average sized tool, he make up for it by satisfying me thoroughly.
5/5
Keen to be FB10. Lol
Old 26-02-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 16
Smile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant future

Quote:

Date 1

Date 2

FB 1
4/5

FB2
3/5

FB3
2.5/5

FB4
2/5

FB5
3/5

FB6
3.5/5

FB7
3/5

FB8
3.5/5

FB9
5/5
Inbox confirm flooded with PM
Old 26-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
chanellno5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Well as predicted, i got many PMs. But nope I'm not "shopping" around anymore. Haha

Anyway i left out 2 more dates

Date 3
British guy met while partying in MBS. Finance industry in his 40s. Went overseas to meet him during his biz trip once. We didnt fucked surprisingly as he didn't had protection. Duh lol.. Anyway no 2nd attempt as i find him abit boring.

Date 4
Local Chinese, mid 30s, married no kids. Tall and buff, good looking. Petting and kissing only.
Old 26-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share sis.
Old 27-02-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
rabbitdog is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Date 1

Date 2

FB 1
4/5

FB2
3/5

FB3
2.5/5

FB4
2/5

FB5
3/5

FB6
3.5/5

FB7
3/5

FB8
3.5/5

FB9
5/5
Hi sis, thanks for the great share.

You mention date 1 is now your husband. So the FBs were history after marriage or secret affairs after marriage?
Old 27-02-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitdog View Post
Hi sis, thanks for the great share.

You mention date 1 is now your husband. So the FBs were history after marriage or secret affairs after marriage?
I read is as he is now the husband of the influencer.
Old 28-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
rabbitdog is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Oh yes.. I got it now
Old 28-02-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

so i guess no wonder men like me who doesn't drink, smoke and have a dad bod and loves to frequent the supermarket to buy stuff and cook and eat never get laid...
because when I tried to get fresh with the aunties in the supermarket, they give me the death stare leh....
Why you so like dat?
Old 28-02-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
so i guess no wonder men like me who doesn't drink, smoke and have a dad bod and loves to frequent the supermarket to buy stuff and cook and eat never get laid...
because when I tried to get fresh with the aunties in the supermarket, they give me the death stare leh....
Even with the best criterial also not 100%hit. U just got to keep trying and u learn along the way to be more skillful. U will hit 1 day
Old 28-02-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki View Post
Even with the best criterial also not 100%hit. U just got to keep trying and u learn along the way to be more skillful. U will hit 1 day
Hit already pls come here update!
Many thanks in advancen
Old 28-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
chanellno5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Yes u r right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1