The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 12-02-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
3) you play the game you respect the rules, you should know when to hold and when to let go, that’s the rules of the game.

I’m just penning all this past encounters down to share with the bro’s here and to just leave some of my past memories for myself to look back on. Hope you guys enjoy it ....
Yup, we enjoyed it Rick69U ...thanks for sharing with us yr encounters ...yes, it's always good to write it down in writing as sweet memories n something for u to remember by long after it had happened.. as time passes by n you grow older n becum forgetful...it's always easier to hold on than to let go after holding on for so long...just my 2 cents worth of tot...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-02-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Agreed! Good things are short lived so cherish your great FWB before you lost her to unforeseen death, her future bf, etc
Anything good or bad shd not last forever....over time, for things bad they will be forgotten and the wound or hurt will heal by itself though this will take a longer time...as for happiness, yes, the sis is right...treasure and cherish them while there is still time and they r still ALIVE around you NOT when they are DEAD n gone forever n no more around on planet Earth...it would then be too late for regrets

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-02-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
rusteddude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue from post #1788, and thanks for the ups.

I stood up to unbutton my shirt, and while in the process, she slide off the bed, and help me unbuckle my belt, and unzipped my pants, and pulling it down, which got me all excited, but alas, the excitement was short lived, when she grab hold of my dick putting it in her mouth and started stroking with her hand, and I immediately knew this was the first time she gave fellatio.

I immediately grab hold of both her hands, and shifting my hips, causing my stiff cock to somehow spring off her lips, making her chase my cock with her lips, and once she had it, I started started to trust slowly, mouth fucking her, and by then she got the idea, and started sucking my cock moving her head forward and back.

Some may find it kinky, but I find it rude to grab hold of my partner head and hair forcing a mouth fuck. Gently stroking her head, running my fingers through her hair, I hinted some instructions. Like what do you do when your ice cream started to melt, and she demonstrated it by kissing the tip of my cock and running her tongue under it, and I started moaning because of the pleasure, and she in turn got excited and started moaning while sucking my cock, which somehow create a very pleasurable vibration, which got me very excited and was about to ejaculate, but not wanting to end the night so soon. I withdraw, and lifted her back up on the bed, and flip her around, with both my hands garbing her breast pull her in a doggy position.

Stroking my cock between her ass, and smelling her hair, I kiss her neck, and rolled my tongue down her back, and she started breathing heavily. I wet my lips and tongue, and rimmed her, licking down her ass line and down her clitoris, slurping her white juice, and wetting her ass with my saliver and her own juice., and her moan was the loudest with this action.
Old 17-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great updates bros.
Old 21-02-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Former colleague turned headhunter. Discussion became chit chat. She asked me to go to her office on a weekend after our initial discussions. She told me I had some documents to sign but end up signing her pussy.
Old 21-02-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, she pretty or married? Wat boob size

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Former colleague turned headhunter. Discussion became chit chat. She asked me to go to her office on a weekend after our initial discussions. She told me I had some documents to sign but end up signing her pussy.
Old 21-02-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, she pretty or married? Wat boob size
Not married. She is a little chubby but pleasing to the eyes. She is slightly smaller than C cup.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not married. She is a little chubby but pleasing to the eyes. She is slightly smaller than C cup.
wow lucky u bro.. always got this type of lobang.
Old 24-02-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This happened years ago......
I used to flirt ard in a club and this damn hot & pretty girl named “A”, which my female friend intro to me, she rejected all my dates as she knew that I’m a flirt. My friend told me that she is a decent girl and will not look for one night stand. We only remained as club friends.

One day, my friend called me ard midnight and told me to rush down to “A” place. When i reached, “A” was crying beside the pool and my friend told me that A’s bf cheated on her. I was given a task to take care of her as my friend need to go home due to a company meeting next day.

“A” then pop out a question “can we go some place because i don’t want my parents to know”. I suggested hotel and she agreed. The best part was when we checked into the hotel room, she said that she wanted to take revenge on her bf and She just jumped on me, then we had sex twice. She was just like a wild cat in bed.....damn shiok!

Next day, i wake up and she’s already gone. She just messaged me and said: “I’m sorry. Keep it a secret between us!”..........Somehow, i just felt that I’m been used by her as a tool. Lol......i enjoyed being treated as a tool.
Old 24-02-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wow lucky u bro.. always got this type of lobang.
Not lucky. Sometimes is how you steer you conversation or make them curious about you.

Some girls I knew only opened up when they know I am an open person (e.g. player). Not sure if that is a compliment though.

That was how I bedded many of my classmates and colleagues.
Old 24-02-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not lucky. Sometimes is how you steer you conversation or make them curious about you.

Some girls I knew only opened up when they know I am an open person (e.g. player). Not sure if that is a compliment though.

That was how I bedded many of my classmates and colleagues.
Good for u bro.
Nvm juz share more of ur sexcapdes w us here can liao..
Old 25-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Surname is GOH ??

Quote:
Old 25-02-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
This happened years ago......
I used to flirt ard in a club and this damn hot & pretty girl named “A”, which my female friend intro to me, she rejected all my dates as she knew that I’m a flirt. My friend told me that she is a decent girl and will not look for one night stand. We only remained as club friends.
Hahaha. Dun think u would mind
Old 25-02-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Surname is GOH ??
Nope, her surname is not Goh.
Old 25-02-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
chanellno5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confession : i have dated and fucked many guys which i never thought of. I guess that's what u do when you're pushed to the edge.

Here is a true condensed summary of the guys i dated and fucked b4, in no particular order for the past few years.

Date 1
Local Chinese, 30s. Then Bf of local influencer (now husband). Light petting, kissing only.

Date 2
2 years older than me. Local Indian, single, modern/fair type. Light petting /kissing / HJ

FB 1
5 years younger than me. Attached with gf. Local Chinese. Banged a few times. Eager to please and satisfy with his good sized tool.
4/5

FB2
Late 40s, local Chinese. Married with kid
SME owner, sports car. Well groomed. Banged 2 times. Tool satisfactory size but quite rough in bed.
3/5

FB3
Mid 40s, local Chinese, single. Also SME owner and sports car. Banged 5 times. Was just ok as tool was not sized adequately. Cut him off after that as attitude abit hot/cold.
2.5/5

FB4
3 yrs younger than me, local Chinese. Married with kid. Boyish look but got turned off by his choice of underwear, lol (True story) plus he can't satisfy me. No foreplay, just rush into act, kiss also rough. Banged 2 times only.
2/5

FB5
Same age. Local Chinese, single (divorced). Ex cabin crew. Banged 3 times. The last time was unbearable as he didn't brush teeth and shower before i came over to his house. But overall he was a sweet guy just no chemistry and lack of grooming.
3/5

FB6
Same age, Hongkie here on biz trip. Very well groomed and manly. Met on wechat nearby function, Wanted to meet someone for drinks before he fly back. We went to pub hanged out and then back to his hotel room and banged. First time dirty talk in mandarin (haha) . We communicated in mandarin as i don't speak Cantonese and he's not proficient in English. Memorable.
3.5/5

FB7
My youngest so far, 12 years younger! Don't know what got into me. Local Chinese /nyonya mix, associate at MNC. Good size tool, energetic but quite inexperienced, kinda expected but eager to please. 1 hit wonder as i didn't want to continue contact, to his disappointment, lol.
3/5

FB8
4 years younger than me. Local Chinese, well travelled in sales line with sweet tongue. Attached with gf. Most well groomed and charming. Met and banged at an high end hotel after few drinks. Unfortunately didn't satisfied me although he had a good size tool. Not sure why. But very memorable due to the wine and dine experience plus atas venue. Also 1 hit wonder. No contact after to my disappointment, lol
3.5/5

FB9
Save the best for last. Early 40s, longest serving FB for 3 years and counting. Local Chinese, married with kids. Snr position in local firm. Generous with foreplay. Best in terms of sexual compatibility and communication. Although average looking and average sized tool, he make up for it by satisfying me thoroughly.
5/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1