The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute
RIP

One of a brudder died while snipping ...

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-road-12055260
Old 02-11-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Re: RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim-seng-heng View Post

Suspected only. Dead liao they can say whatever they want la
Old 02-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim-seng-heng View Post

Rip, I won't be surprise if the cause of death is due to forceful restrain?
Old 02-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

prob choked while being restrain
Old 02-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13150 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Most probably heart attack.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 04-11-2019, 05:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

He was knocked out by the smell of a putrid cheese pie.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

Are the five sexposed yet?

Now the sniper become horny ghost.
Old 04-11-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what happened so I will comment in general. I think he would have been chased before being caught. So he will be panting. Like many TV drama serials show, if they catch up and make him lie facing downwards with his hands behind his back, some will rest their knees on his back to prevent him from getting up and running away. This action prevent his chest from fully rising up to breathe. Over time can die. That is why the police will lift up the suspect after putting him in handcuffs.

Cannot make a person lie on his chest with his arms behind his back for too long. Can die in this position. Don't believe you can try lying like that on your bed. Not easy to breathe. Especially if someone rest his knees on your back (which exerts pressure on the lungs). If you want to wait for police after catching someone, better to let him sit upright leaning against a wall with his legs cross legged. He can breathe plus over time, his legs will be numb due to the cross legged position. Want to run away also cannot due to numb legs.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

yea this was the photo in the report

very sad sia.....
commit a crime to satisfy his own needs but in the end paid for with his life...tsk tsk tsk
Why you so like dat?
Old 05-11-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=kim-seng-heng;19390184]One of a brudder died while snipping ...
================================================== =========
sad.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nismosky1852 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u look at the pix… the dead man was pined down with his chest on the kerb...no wonder died....
Old 05-11-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosky1852 View Post
u look at the pix… the dead man was pined down with his chest on the kerb...no wonder died....
================================================== ======
can his family sue the 2 guys causing his death?
they r not trained not qualified to pin down public.
if certify that he die from mishanding causing hie death, can family sue or not
Old 06-11-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosky1852 View Post
================================================== ========
sue the bastard wearing as he act like pubic hero, act like HK mata pinning people down.
he is not train right?
act like hero, now he pee in hi sleep as he cause people die, ghost may visit him at nite.
give this bastard a dog medal
Old 06-11-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Man in the mid-40s typically have some ailments by then, coupled with general unfit-ness, not surprisingly such exertions - the rush of adrenaline, panic when he got caught, add to being chased and then pinned down, additional stress of thinking what will happen next - his ticker went into overdrive and quit.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

There is no coroner's report at the moment, so nobody knows what killed him. Who knows, maybe his heart gave up due to all that excitement? How do you even sue if that's the case.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1