The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2020, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Married men here whose wife reject you for sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes agreed, most of the bros here hv wives with LSD and not giving their husbands sex...a very sad situation...On the other hand, those husbands whose wives are horny are very lucky ...they can enjoy sex with their horny wives almost every other nite ...but sad to say many husbands of these horny wives seldom appreciate their wives' HSD...leaving them high and dry ...the same reasons are given by their husbands....tired, no mood etc, etc
Agreed with Rickey’s valid points.

TS, Maybe you can try telling your wife with LSD that it is her responsibility to release you regularly to keep chronic illnesses at bay. Otherwise she will regret seeing you battling with health issues for life.

My guy was on medication for years due to his chronic health issues. Think he didn’t get regular sex from his frigid wife after his marriage to relieve his daily stress coming from his work. But I am not sure about it cos I don’t know the whole story. He was supposed to tell me everything as promised but haven’t executed his promise
Old 19-02-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 870 / Power: 19
heartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to beholdheartbroke is a splendid one to behold

You are not alone. Fuxking hell. After my 2nd son arrive, my 'smooth hands' machiam grown thorns overnight. Once touched, pain here pain there.
Massage her also cannot, say I hurting her.

Everytime say we made love during holiday trips, in the end say too tired.

Already gave up 10 years ago.

KNN... recently she dare to say I stopping asking for sex from her... pissed...
Old 19-02-2020, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
tabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

But they still want your money. Haha
Old 19-02-2020, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Even so if got kids. Energy drained in kids and no mood. Any evidence she is focused outside?
Old 19-02-2020, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
itsmyfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
You are not alone. Fuxking hell. After my 2nd son arrive, my 'smooth hands' machiam grown thorns overnight. Once touched, pain here pain there.
Massage her also cannot, say I hurting her.

Everytime say we made love during holiday trips, in the end say too tired.

Already gave up 10 years ago.

KNN... recently she dare to say I stopping asking for sex from her... pissed...

What did you do then?
Your story is almost like mine. 2nd child already. I understand if it's just a quickie she said iit's too big . I also worry I'm hurting her. She's tired already for long day at work and have to boob feed our 2nd baby.
Old 19-02-2020, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Menopause may be the other reason, this is often misunderstood by many.
Here is some reading materials to understand your woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menopause
Old 19-02-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

So how? Want to look for fun on the side on apps like OKC, CMB, Badoo.

No luck recently. Maybe beginners luck, managed to bonk 2Msian and 1 Sgrean when I first started the app. That was 3-4years ago. Still looking, but no such luck nowadays.
Old 19-02-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

I heard too many same standard stories, therefore I think perhaps that's marriage life. I also heard some wives nagging nonstop, unhygienic, no bath, mouth smelly, body odour after getting married. Wondering where were those cosmetics makeup, perfume, slim body and demure attitude?
In working life, if u slack n refused to do your work, u get dismissal. That's y workers strike to do their best to keep their job n have a better future . But in marriage, the men are screwed.
Perhaps they maybe thinking, already got married n the law is at their disposal, exploit and destroy which ever men regret his decision made. Looks like it has done more harm than good. That's when families start to break up, divorce on the raise n marriage decline n more sad news u reading in the news.
Old 19-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newpeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hard especially with kids.
but I make a rule to have sex at least once a week.
Also I buy vibrators and sexy clothes for her. Before that hard to reach orgasm, but now use vibrator almost guaranteed. Wife enjoy it so more willing to have sex.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Bros my case is diff

Wife always want and try to initiate

But seriously I am very drained and work stress always physically tired and suffering insomnia even go to doc for it

Wife foreve also initiate and I want to do but really no mood

CAn advise how to increase mood ?
Old 19-02-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes agreed, most of the bros here hv wives with LSD and not giving their husbands sex...a very sad situation...On the other hand, those husbands whose wives are horny are very lucky ...they can enjoy sex with their horny wives almost every other nite ...but sad to say many husbands of these horny wives seldom appreciate their wives' HSD...leaving them high and dry ...the same reasons are given by their husbands....tired, no mood etc, etc
U may envy but i once had a gf who wants sex every night and one shot not enuf, until i also sian!
Old 19-02-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Married men here whose wife reject you for sex

Back to real life, the body is there,the heart us else where, happens to me also.Some even hv lovers outside.This is life.
Old 19-02-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Bros my case is diff

Wife always want and try to initiate

But seriously I am very drained and work stress always physically tired and suffering insomnia even go to doc for it

Wife foreve also initiate and I want to do but really no mood

CAn advise how to increase mood ?
Buy supplement bro like tongkat ali. U lucky wifw still want. Drink a lot mineral water. Got a masssge. Ur body will refresh
Old 19-02-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Agreed with Rickey’s valid points.

TS, Maybe you can try telling your wife with LSD that it is her responsibility to release you regularly to keep chronic illnesses at bay. Otherwise she will regret seeing you battling with health issues for life.

My guy was on medication for years due to his chronic health issues. Think he didn’t get regular sex from his frigid wife after his marriage to relieve his daily stress coming from his work. But I am not sure about it cos I don’t know the whole story. He was supposed to tell me everything as promised but haven’t executed his promise
And you are fiv8ng him sex as a cure?
Old 19-02-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
Buy supplement bro like tongkat ali. U lucky wifw still want. Drink a lot mineral water. Got a masssge. Ur body will refresh
Second that. TKA really something... Regular healthy consumption will end up with you erecting for no reasons throughout the day. You'll be desperate to fuck your wife instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1