The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Tian Niu early Dec
Wah she going back soon too? Xiao sad..
Old 05-11-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Wah she going back soon too? Xiao sad..
You all la, never sarppork her. Lol. Make me lose one of my fav regulars.

Xia Xia also mid Nov leaving. Sigh. I guess Lu Lu will have to take her place

Hopefully more of the new arrivals are good... If not Angel will see even more of me than she already is! Hahaha

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 05-11-2019 at 08:12 PM.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yao-er-massage/

She is back again. Also a favourite for Massage Lovers. However not for Boobs Lover. (Please note)

However she is very seductive but too skinny for my like. However she really can massage well.

Enjoy
look like one of the ex ye fang jg gal also very skinny
Old 05-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
She say she doesn't dare to accept bookings sometimes. Apparently she is not aware of the WeChat group to check customer background.
funny, dare not accept booking then how she do business and how she choose

low point bro all book no problem
Old 05-11-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Sure or not.. Like that is playing with an inferno sia..

Hard to fathom she does not use a checking system, or even not heard about it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
funny, dare not accept booking then how she do business and how she choose

low point bro all book no problem
She uses the system, just not proficient yet. I saw her checking. But she is very slow. Just like Long Nu when she first started. She is also very selective. She does not mind her schedule is not full, at least this is what I saw. She feels very playful to me. And as one bro put it, quirky. She is just being very positive. It was a very happy session for me. Laugh non stop.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoboy2019 View Post
For those who love or never tried nuru massage , can look for her. Nice, friendly and cheerful lady.

http://sgbeautycastles.info/vivian-nuru-msg-bf-hj-bj/
Heads up that other bros and myself have had horrible experiences with this one. She is on SLG as 'Jo Jo'. I understand that one's meat may be another's poison, but it is hard for me to give her benefit of the doubt.

I will copy/paste my honest MR below so other bros can make an informed choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://sglonelyguy.org/jo-jo-massage/

Visited Jo Jo a while back, I think I have recovered enough from my experience to pen this review now.

She does not operate from the usual condo but from a MP on the 2nd floor of a very small retail building. I'm avoiding calling the building a mall because it really isn't. It's like if you cut out a tiny portion of places like Far East Plaza or Bugis Cube.

This raised my warning bells already and when she greeted me at the door I could tell she was about +5 years older than advertised, she's closer to mid-30s and you guys can discount ~40% or more from the pics.

Still, she had a good figure, looked reasonably presentable (made effort with make-up) and I'm into MILFs so I figured to proceed.

The entire MP is to herself and shower facilities are one of those standalone shower capsules we see in MPs nowadays. Fairly comfortable and clean.

I opted for the B2B massage with 2 shots and she immediately went into this tirade about how the 2nd shot is not guaranteed and given out of goodwill, customers should not expect any guarantees just because there's a post online (wtf?) despite her SLG listing clearly saying it's part of the agreed services. She did not bother with any pleasantries and immediately began jackhammering for the first HJ. No moans, no effort, no nothing. Just wanted to get the job over with.

She stripped nude to prepare for the B2B. Fake, enhanced boobs but the rest of her was fairly well-maintained and toned at least. Her massage was low effort and non-existent, complained she had no strength when I requested her to press harder. She did rub herself against me but it was commercial rather than sensual. The entire process (regular massage + B2B) lasted at most 15 minutes before she told me to flip over.

2nd HJ was done just as mechanically, she purposely positions herself to discourage you from pretty much any sort of interaction and does the same crazed jackhammering to try and get you off as quickly as possible.

Instead of an hour I got around 30mins for the whole ordeal. I was more disgusted than angry and wanted to GTFO asap. I think she could tell as well and suddenly changed her tone to add a lot more (very fake) politeness and GFE but I declined more time with her.

I asked her if she really felt that was worth $130. She didn't dare to answer. I put $100 on the table which I think was more than fair and waited for her response. None came. I asked her again. Blackface, no reply but at least she nodded acceptance this time.

Left without looking back. Needless to say no RTM. Everything on her SLG page cannot be trusted. Her pics are a lie, her services are a lie, the positive comments are either the worst case of "one man's meat another man's poison" I've seen or another set of lies.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Thanks bro for the heads up. Sad to hear you tio landmine.

So new account Totoboy2019 is okt??? Haaa
Old 05-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

Went to try Bei Bei recently. Location is familiar to most I believe. Greeted me in a tight one piece dress. Close resemblance to the photos but +/-10% though, WYSIWYG. Not that chatty but able to hold a conversation when I spoke to her on certain topics. Massage wise was good, with oil and able to relieve some of my soreness.

However, sensual wise was a little disappointing. Advertised as FN but however, reluctant to take off, and for me is simple, I don't push or force any girl to do anything uncomfortable so I let her decide what she wants to do and she ended up with MP-style, only pulled down her top. Can see that she is very green in this line so probably might not be that uncomfortable yet? Might need more training and experience!

Nevertheless, session was okay but will not RTM as at that price, there are much more better choices out there currently.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
look like one of the ex ye fang jg gal also very skinny
Ex ye fang JG girl?! I have fond memories of Rose. T_T
Old 05-11-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Giving my tribute to the poison queen.

https://sglonelyguy.org/poison-massage/

Cock itchy so made an appointment.

Location is a nice little central apartment. The real person is not far from the photo, a well maintained young MILF(pre) that have deadly curves, real D cups and a curvy sexy bum.

Well I didn't take the massage package as my purpose is to bonk a squirting queen. But I have the following comments to make.

Massage not much or decent. Sensualwise, she excels in tongue skills. That tongue like a poisonous snake can swallow your balls and tease your shaft to the max. Roaming is good at FN, help yourself to the curvaceous body, she reacts well but take note, no squirting in massage package.

The rest to ellaborate in another section. Recommend for a good BBBJ and AR(I didn't go as I don't like AR) for the massage folks. Good overall package.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who went to China for work and arranged to meet with your former regular(s) by the sideline?

Going there solo next month. Have this idea in mind and thought she can stay in my hotel for a couple of nights. Though she's from a neighbouring province, I'm sure things can be worked out if she's receptive to the idea.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Anyone who went to China for work and arranged to meet with your former regular(s) by the sideline?

Going there solo next month. Have this idea in mind and thought she can stay in my hotel for a couple of nights. Though she's from a neighbouring province, I'm sure things can be worked out if she's receptive to the idea.
Rules might be simple. Calculation of P&L. No clashing of schedule, enough to cover cost with profit then probably. Else might be an evening since you are in her territory.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Rules might be simple. Calculation of P&L. No clashing of schedule, enough to cover cost with profit then probably. Else might be an evening since you are in her territory.
Guess a decent ang bao can smoothen things?
Old 05-11-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Guess a decent ang bao can smoothen things?
Yeah, probably to get that meeting started. I drag them out of their territory to an unfamiliar one. Sounds terrorizing.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah, probably to get that meeting started. I drag them out of their territory to an unfamiliar one. Sounds terrorizing.
If she comes to my place, she'll be on unfamiliar turf as well, but it's her home country so I'm still playing as the "away team".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1