The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 16
winthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to behold
Transmission likely hood and how to explain

Hi bros,

Recently went to visit ML and things got spicy. ML gave bbbj and suddenly just ride on me raw. Didn’t have time to react and small head took over and finish the deed..

After 2 hours immediately went to dsc and take PEP. Am currently on 2nd week of PEP.

Can I ask

1) for hiv or STD, when symptoms will show up when I’m on pep?
2) now SO is asking for raw sex, will I be infectious if I am a carrier after exposure?
3) how to give good excuses to avoid sexual penetration till my Pep is completed?
4) for screening, how long after pep then accurate?

This is giving me a lot anxiety and thanks bros..

Will give out accordingly to date of ups
Old 13-06-2023, 01:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Transmission likely hood and how to explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by winthony View Post
Hi bros,

Recently went to visit ML and things got spicy. ML gave bbbj and suddenly just ride on me raw. Didn’t have time to react and small head took over and finish the deed..

After 2 hours immediately went to dsc and take PEP. Am currently on 2nd week of PEP.

Can I ask

1) for hiv or STD, when symptoms will show up when I’m on pep?
2) now SO is asking for raw sex, will I be infectious if I am a carrier after exposure?
3) how to give good excuses to avoid sexual penetration till my Pep is completed?
4) for screening, how long after pep then accurate?

This is giving me a lot anxiety and thanks bros..
1. PEP has no effect on other STDs only HIV. The incubation period depends on the STD.

https://www.healthline.com/health/ho...n-can-you-test

2. If PEP works as it should then it will prevent the spread of HIV but again no effect on other STDs.

3. Very hard to answer this. If I had to make up some story I'd say that my testicles hurt and it could be testicular cancer and I need to have it checked before having sex again.

4. Ask your doctor.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-06-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

winthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to beholdwinthony is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
1. PEP has no effect on other STDs only HIV. The incubation period depends on the STD.

https://www.healthline.com/health/ho...n-can-you-test

2. If PEP works as it should then it will prevent the spread of HIV but again no effect on other STDs.

3. Very hard to answer this. If I had to make up some story I'd say that my testicles hurt and it could be testicular cancer and I need to have it checked before having sex again.

4. Ask your doctor.
Just an update. First exposure is 1st June.

Today whole day feel penis and testicles sore. No pain to touch, no discharge, no pain in urination(?), not sure what is considered painful urinating. No visible spots or anything around genital region.. what could be the cause? Should I visit doctor?

Is multiple masturbation in a day a reason this could happen?
Old 15-06-2023, 06:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Today whole day feel penis and testicles sore. No pain to touch, no discharge, no pain in urination(?), not sure what is considered painful urinating. No visible spots or anything around genital region.. what could be the cause? Should I visit doctor?

I think it's all in your head. However if the anxiety does not subside I suggest you see a doctor who will run the necessary tests to allay your fears.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-06-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Hahaha, what kind of sore. Sometimes it's just u paranoid.

Previously when I first started in this scene, don't have your exposure also I feel weird. Feel like the shaft of my dick got pimples or something, or feel feverish often. But when I inspect my dick and balls, got nothing. I use thermometer check temp, also normal.

Don't know about u, but yea, excessive masturbating can lead to soreness.
Old 15-06-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I think it's all in your head. However if the anxiety does not subside I suggest you see a doctor who will run the necessary tests to allay your fears.
Make sense too.. like now a single itch at genital area makes me panicky.. because of incubation period I was thinking the test might not be accurate. So now I’m stuck like in a limbo. Just gonna finish the entire PEP course and cross fingers for clean bill of health

Old 15-06-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Hahaha, what kind of sore. Sometimes it's just u paranoid.

Previously when I first started in this scene, don't have your exposure also I feel weird. Feel like the shaft of my dick got pimples or something, or feel feverish often. But when I inspect my dick and balls, got nothing. I use thermometer check temp, also normal.

Don't know about u, but yea, excessive masturbating can lead to soreness.
Just like a dull sore? Not sharp pain etc. but can tell it’s Abit weird feeling.

Yeah I see no pimples or anything in that region. No fever no sore throat no flu.

Hopefully all goes well

Old 20-07-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mickeymouse2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Make sense too.. like now a single itch at genital area makes me panicky.. because of incubation period I was thinking the test might not be accurate. So now I’m stuck like in a limbo. Just gonna finish the entire PEP course and cross fingers for clean bill of health
hoping all goes well and to remember use your right head next time.
Old 20-07-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Your worry will probably be hsv, the others are curable

To avoid sex very easy la just say covid or act sick. What’s so difficult
Old 21-07-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sammy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Your worry will probably be hsv, the others are curable

To avoid sex very easy la just say covid or act sick. What’s so difficult
Difficult when you're consume by lust bro. TS said the chick just ride him, any guy can say no to that?
Old 21-07-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy1984 View Post
Difficult when you're consume by lust bro. TS said the chick just ride him, any guy can say no to that?
Nah can’t say no. I don’t say no too. Just saying
Old 25-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Jagguy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Nah can’t say no. I don’t say no too. Just saying
I wouldn't say no too if that's how she do it, hahaha
Old 25-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Jagguy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

Anyway is your penis cured already or what?
Old 25-07-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Just an update.

Went to dsc. Almost 2 months since first exposure.

HIV gen 4 test kit shows negative. Pending the urine and blood work to be cleared.

Guess it’s all good for now
Old 26-07-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Just an update.

Went to dsc. Almost 2 months since first exposure.

HIV gen 4 test kit shows negative. Pending the urine and blood work to be cleared.

Guess it’s all good for now
glad to hear. At least HIV is cleared. other STD shouldn't be too much of an issue since a handful of them is curable even if really tio
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1