The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!
Re: Peopl say don't spoil market then what is this!?

Spoil market one many there are some willing to bao the girl giving 5-10000 a month to keep the girl do it’s nothing much... some even willing to pay 20k a month... know of one rich fellow keeping a viet girl mami in dmax paying 20k or more each month so yeah there are many market spoiler out there but people rich nothing we can do
Old 01-07-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Aiya, maybe young innocent boy kena kc? Too young to know that $100 is peanuts compared to some high rollers out there that are even crazier.

Also like some bros said, maybe just the ML trying to smoke you

Either way, I not paying crazy money just because there are crazy roberts out there

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 01-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

I would say to each his own. 🤷‍♂️
Old 02-07-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Been cheonging for a number of years. I prefer to have fun in Dome 1 nowadays because I can do much more with $150. Having said that, it's not that easy to find FL during this pandemic anymore.

I texted this OKT but received no reply yesterday. As a result, I ended up in a Facial cum massage parlour. What caught my eye was this pretty China Milf sending the signal to my eye when I walked past her shop. Mai tu liao! This confirmed happening. When she opened the door for me, I can see the beautiful curves of her body. She wore a super tight and short T-shirt. Her boobs size is like 38D I guess. Her short was so short and tight too revealing the curves of her butt.

I must say her shop is comfortable too. Not those cubicles which is divided out from a full-size shop. It's spacious and beautifully renovated. Her massage was the Tui Na type which is strong and painful but I like. Teasing a little which is good enough for me when she massaged my inner tights. At the end of the massage, she indirectly proposed me to take up prostate care.

Ok guys, during my time, there is no prostate care. I have not been in the massage scene for a while but I am no greenhorn. She quoted me $250 with the 1-hour massage. Seriously??? Less the massage is $182 for this so call prostate care! Then she explained that prostate care comes with expensive herbs. I told her to forget about the herbs and she quoted a lower $150 in all. I was annoyed and I asked her if I want to fuck her how much. Being China woman you know they will tell you lots of cock and bull stories to bring themself up but rejected me.

Long story short, my small head did not rule over my big head. I walked out of the shop still being a happy man. The massage was good, the lady is pretty and sexy. She kind of entertained me for that 1 hour and importantly, She massaged me with me naked which I like.

Guys, what do you think? Is she asking for too much or I am the one who is unfamiliar with the market rate now

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 02-07-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 18
gosgos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygosgos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilysaint View Post
I would say to each his own. 🤷‍♂️
Can share contact?
Old 02-07-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 18
gosgos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygosgos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How much ? Can share contact? I like to conquer such difficult ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Been cheonging for a number of years. I prefer to have fun in Dome 1 nowadays because I can do much more with $150. Having said that, it's not that easy to find FL during this pandemic anymore.

I texted this OKT but received no reply yesterday. As a result, I ended up in a Facial cum massage parlour. What caught my eye was this pretty China Milf sending the signal to my eye when I walked past her shop. Mai tu liao! This confirmed happening. When she opened the door for me, I can see the beautiful curves of her body. She wore a super tight and short T-shirt. Her boobs size is like 38D I guess. Her short was so short and tight too revealing the curves of her butt.

I must say her shop is comfortable too. Not those cubicles which is divided out from a full-size shop. It's spacious and beautifully renovated. Her massage was the Tui Na type which is strong and painful but I like. Teasing a little which is good enough for me when she massaged my inner tights. At the end of the massage, she indirectly proposed me to take up prostate care.

Ok guys, during my time, there is no prostate care. I have not been in the massage scene for a while but I am no greenhorn. She quoted me $250 with the 1-hour massage. Seriously??? Less the massage is $182 for this so call prostate care! Then she explained that prostate care comes with expensive herbs. I told her to forget about the herbs and she quoted a lower $150 in all. I was annoyed and I asked her if I want to fuck her how much. Being China woman you know they will tell you lots of cock and bull stories to bring themself up but rejected me.

Long story short, my small head did not rule over my big head. I walked out of the shop still being a happy man. The massage was good, the lady is pretty and sexy. She kind of entertained me for that 1 hour and importantly, She massaged me with me naked which I like.

Guys, what do you think? Is she asking for too much or I am the one who is unfamiliar with the market rate now
Old 03-07-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
i just heard this from a ML that a 19 year old boy went to look for her for massage then never do anything and give tips $100 woh!!

LOL what is this kind sia? laugh die me
heard is a Uni student then confirm this kind is parents give allowance one

i was thinking if the boy's father also got chiong spa one but only give $50 tips then knowing his son never do anything and give $100? hahaha confirm blood vein burst hahaha the parents really taught him well sia

afterall is other people money lah not that i got rights to criticize how they should spent their money anyway
he noob ma he dunno
u should teach and mentor him
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1