The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 23
adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of
Honesty is the best policies

Guys,

Lately this forum was flooded with so many OKT offering their services. Its a good things to know new lobang etc. Thanks them for that.

The ONLY ISSUE here, are they HONEST enough on doing their business here??

What i mean is, we could see many many FR on their thread by some even senior brothers with high power, but mainly their postings amount is too little; eg. power : 5,6,7,8 or 9 posts : 44,72, not even 100

Can you believe this? peoples that been here for 7,8 ,9 or even 10 years only do 44 postings? isnt that look FUNNY?

The main reason i'm highlighting this, cause its 3 times i felt like been cheated. The services quality is not same, not a bit lower or even similar to what been reported repeatedly over and over again. MAYBE this is COINCIDENCE, due to girls condition bla bla bla..BUT 3 TIMES?? haha...

Are they buying/owned several sbf accounts? Do you want to get lousy service when you expecting certain standard level of service from them??
Old 15-10-2011, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!
Re: Honesty is the best policies

1st time lousy... feedback, 2nd time lousy... skip OKT for life.
No short of OKTs in JB.

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Old 15-10-2011, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
KhiongGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is time to clear up this forum from all the OKTs and their 5-10 multiple names, is really affecting the quality of info here....
Old 15-10-2011, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simpleguy533 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's right. Especially the way they promote. We go there with high expectation and end up with some disappointment. If they honest enough, we know what to expect.
Old 15-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

they show fair and cute face inside here, but its differ from reality..
but i could take that..

but in terms of service quality? i cant tolerate..

its not a good sign to find FAKE FR around here!
Old 15-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 17
mr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to beholdmr101 is a splendid one to behold

my experience with the recent OKTs on KL side... seriously cmi in terms of expectations when they show you the pics on the gallery compared to the girl in real life....

heaven and earth difference... don't wanna name names, cos ppl doing business
Old 15-10-2011, 03:30 PM
mermaidstv

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bros sometimes girls can not show her faces because there family.you can not put your foto to internet because all will know yuo are going to whore

put your fotos here on profile we willl see reaction
Old 15-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nokia kaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i agree with adra...although i'm a newb in sbf but not in affairs of cheonging... hehe. i have only realised the wonders of the internet with regards to cheonging...
i fully believe in the honesty part of the OKT... if the stock not so good then get better stock then.. either way, you wont have many repeat customers if your stocks are bad.
and if i may suggest..... studio pics are the worst.. all kena photoshop until nice nice. wait meet already potong steam really...
at least the good old days... the anticipation was in the wait while smoking in the room hehhe...
i'm just a newb... but i suggest OKTs if listening.. please use daily life photos instead.. it would be more effective and everyone can get a better pic and you better business.
Old 16-10-2011, 12:29 AM
mermaidstv

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro jonlittle you are everywhere)))))))))))))
sometimes it happends but all try to verifired 100%
foto original,many people say

only you not trust

you not go anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlittle View Post
So you finally admit that the photos posted are not the real girl.

Thank you, That is what I have been saying all this while.
Old 16-10-2011, 01:59 AM
Samster

the purpose i'm highlighting this thing up is...to encourage OKT in SBF to improve in terms of info, etc.

to me, even the look and physical sometimes differ in ways, the MOST important thing is SERVICE. We cheong around based on trusted FR,.info provided etc. i'm not relying 100% on that, but my expectation at least should be 60-70% from FR. so far, its only 20-30% of it. darn.
Old 16-10-2011, 03:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whorifying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fully agree with bro adra, my first bonking was a totally disaster, as it killed my faith in all those OKT, especially who post some mislead thread here to promote something are totally not worth of money in these forum, with all kind of heavenly description, "Cathbath/BBBJ/Cim/Frenching/Massage/Gfe/HJ/FJ" and the most important "SERVICE ORIENTED", all of those above, they only achieved the FJ and BBBJ, and she was rushing for time, not courteous at all, I am kind of losing my enthusiatic already!!!!!!

There was some even worst excuse said that she was having ulcer, so no BBBJ as what had written in the description, and tell you what, these excuse was lasting for few months man!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 16-10-2011, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

The moderator is not opposing it so we just got to give frank and sincere FR, if its no good, say its no good. Their business is from our wallet. So think about it.
Old 16-10-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
stimman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am agreed with TS, face and body are different thats ok, the important thing is services. Some members bcoz of the "fake" good FR, rush few hour travel to the hotel end up with disappointed, this is disaster.
Old 16-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
casualworker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
The moderator is not opposing it so we just got to give frank and sincere FR, if its no good, say its no good. Their business is from our wallet. So think about it.
Agree with Sugardad that just penalised them with real FR if we are not happy with the servics. Bor here would know and they cannot cheat long if most FRs on their girls are bad.
Old 16-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 19
shawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond repute

Just consider this :

When there is no fr , you ask for fr
when there is fr , you ask for real fr
when there is no photo , you ask for photo
when there is photo , you ask for live photo

Things to note when you cheong
If the gal opened the door & it is totally different from the picture , you have the right to reject the gal b4 you stepped in.
If you did not reject the gal & you stepped in and did the deed then who is to be blame ?

Also another thing to note a lot of things happen between the gal and you also depends on the chemistry between both of you. So if both of you have got good chemistry then the session will be definitely be much nice experience. Just remember the gals are also human beings too . They have feelings and emotions. If you treat them well won't they treat you well too ?

If you have indeed have a bad experience do feedback to the okt politely and constructively . I am sure they would be glad to have any feedback which would help them to improve their buisiness. But if you inform them not once but twice to them and they don't take any action , then of course I would take my business elsewhere. There are so many okts around so why worry if there is no supply ?

Just my humble 2 cent worth.

If you have sex please wear protection

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1