The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!
Peopl say don't spoil market then what is this!?

i just heard this from a ML that a 19 year old boy went to look for her for massage then never do anything and give tips $100 woh!!

LOL what is this kind sia? laugh die me
heard is a Uni student then confirm this kind is parents give allowance one

i was thinking if the boy's father also got chiong spa one but only give $50 tips then knowing his son never do anything and give $100? hahaha confirm blood vein burst hahaha the parents really taught him well sia

afterall is other people money lah not that i got rights to criticize how they should spent their money anyway
Old 23-06-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peopl say don't spoil market then what is this!?

ML always come up with this kind of stories, just take it with a pinch of salt.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

bro dont believe what a ML tell you, she is probably trying to make you give more tips
Old 23-06-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
i just heard this from a ML that a 19 year old boy went to look for her for massage then never do anything and give tips $100 woh!!

i was thinking if the boy's father also got chiong spa one but only give $50 tips then knowing his son never do anything and give $100? hahaha confirm blood vein burst hahaha the parents really taught him well sia

afterall is other people money lah not that i got rights to criticize how they should spent their money anyway
even if its true story, are u gonna be the dumb guy that see and follow what monkey do and pay $100 tip? there are many more other MLs that have yet to be spoilt like that.
Old 24-06-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

should have told the ML, u also lucky, first time enter one new spa and the new girl give u 100 tips as lesson on penis art pleasuring...LOL...
Old 24-06-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

One ML even told me her son is in RI waiting to finish and graduate. Wonder which smart boi
Old 24-06-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dun like tat say... the small boy thinking he find true love Leh Tio bo?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-06-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
even if its true story, are u gonna be the dumb guy that see and follow what monkey do and pay $100 tip? there are many more other MLs that have yet to be spoilt like that.
nope, my max tips for a HJ is $60
Old 24-06-2020, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 16
LogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to allLogKuayBret is a name known to all

Uncle Bret can sense small boy want to KC thought having 100 sgd can buy his future
Old 24-06-2020, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I think alot of ml like to say that other customers give alot.. u are the one who give the least...

Common tactic from them.. I will ignore them..
Old 24-06-2020, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
Agree, even if it is true, what does it matter? Just because one person does it doesn't mean everyone would or should. Just because you strike 4D one weekend doesn't mean you win every weekend from then on.
Old 24-06-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
crackhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lol...to her of course nothing lah, to the noob boy, he just went to heaven and back
Old 24-06-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro sadly there is nothing we can do about this. This is just one of many many many many cases. For the more veteran players they know how not to spoil the market.
Old 24-06-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

...................... who that shameless ml
Old 24-06-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

You all know got this thing... you go hawker center eat got some shop u can pay more to buy food for a needy person?

I think the boy give 100 to help 2 needy bros to get special la... TS you never explain to her how it works? Maybe u can explain liao then pass me the kang tao and I go and claim the needy special?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1