The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
have been waiting for this moment for so long, finally i can fap to this. thanks for sharing!
Hope you had a great fap bro. It's amazing to watch her cum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Would be great if you have an ss of this moment, with everything else censored of course
Let me see if I can do that without showing too much..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Next time she masterubate u shld wait till she high enu and then go knock on her door to talk to her. Can u imagine how kinky it would be to see her face to face while she got interrupted in the middle of climaxing
No more chance liao anyway. She used to stroke herself at random timings so almost impossible to catch her doing it. But good idea though bro. Might also be able to smell her horny scent..

The voyeurism is gold, the experience priceless. Until today I cannot believe I get to witness all these. Feel so powerful to have her in all her compromising positions. Just imagine your average friend in your group as S. That's the kind of excitement I got from my voyeur adventure..
Old 26-01-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
pinkdove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Bro, hope you can find one, or maybe more
Old 26-01-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hope you had a great fap bro. It's amazing to watch her cum...
pics will definitely help more man hahahah. show pics if possible, but if can't, send in pm to us bros hahaha
Old 26-01-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Drastic95;22009596]Hope you had a great fap bro. It's amazing to watch her cum...

cant wait for more my fellow sammy.
Old 27-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
pics will definitely help more man hahahah. show pics if possible, but if can't, send in pm to us bros hahaha

Very heavily censored but hope it will give you a good mental image for you to fap
Old 28-01-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Very heavily censored but hope it will give you a good mental image for you to fap
yeah this is sufficient. thanks man! i still can't up you after sending reputation around will up once i can
Old 28-01-2023, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nick78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good enough
Old 28-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
FloppyDuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for sharing bro. Good effort!
Old 28-01-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah this is sufficient. thanks man! i still can't up you after sending reputation around will up once i can
Thanks bro, important is we all have a good time.

The pic is the moment she cum and curl up. Fucking hot.. not some fake orgasm to satisfy a man
Old 28-01-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

That's great. Did she show her tits during masterbation?
Old 28-01-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro, important is we all have a good time.

The pic is the moment she cum and curl up. Fucking hot.. not some fake orgasm to satisfy a man
i see.. she didnt take off her clothes while doing it?
Old 28-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
That's great. Did she show her tits during masterbation?
Quote:
i see.. she didnt take off her clothes while doing it?
Nope. Fully dressed. Wish she strip though.

I'm not going to be greedy. Already good enough..
Old 28-01-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

no prob. keep the stories and pics cumming
Old 28-01-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
agreewithyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Maybe next time she'll strip naked to masturbate
Old 29-01-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

I was truly shocked even though I had been looking forward to catching S performing her most intimate act.

It had been at least 2 days since my capture of S pleasuring herself if I remember correctly.. 2 days for me to find an excuse and go to office later so that I can have a good fap at home when the ladies are out.

As usual, I have in my hand her latest dirty panties to enhance the experience. There's almost no word to describe it when I watched her stroke herself. That bobbing motion under her shorts.. I imagined her fingers massaging her mysterious little pearl. How horny she must have been.

One hand holding her panties containing her pussy and urine smell in my face, the other stroking my cock, and my eyes glued to the screen watching her do the deed. I never knew I would be able to gain access to this level of perversion.

Of course I set the video to A-B loop from the beginning of her fapping session to her orgasm. She was just too fast.. finishing in over a minute. Beside the video I opened a collage of her, to remind me of her innocent clothed look and her lovely naked body.

That collage contained the following:

- A headshot of her. She had a very slight smile, very pretty looking.
- A photo of her in a dress. I isolated her from the rest of the group in the photo.
- A selfie of herself. Seemed like she was having fun.. she looked happy.
- A still of her lifting off her t-shirt in the toilet. Her head was covered by the t-shirt, revealing the rest of her body in her bra and her yet-to-be-stripped shorts.
-A still of her drying her hair, completely naked. Her tits are perked up from raising her arms, her dark nipples erect in the cold. Her slight tummy partially covered her pussy area from the camera's high angle.
- A still of her slightly turned to the side, naked. Loved the side profile of her tits, showing off how her B cups protrude out from her chest.

It was a challenge to edge and hold my cum even for a veteran like me. Fucking hell. Watching my friend's expression change as she approaches orgasm.. seeing the bobbing motion speed up under her shorts.. her body spasming in pleasure.. with her naked and day-to-day shots on the side, and her pussy aroma right smack in my face.

If you're into this kind of perverted stuff, imagine being in that position for a minute. It's one of the most intimate and forbidden experiences you could have creeping on a friend.

I don't think I held my cum for more than 15 minutes..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1