The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-01-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
meepo90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Rose (FlirtyGirls)

OKT: Best OKT ever, friendly, clear with instructions, a true bro

Looks: Accurate, the cutesy SYT type

Body: Petite

French: Fucking shiok

BBBJ: Professional got DT someone, got to hold her back so I don't bust

FJ: 9/10

GFE: 10/10 she is so sweet, you will get diabetes
Old 28-01-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 4
Asystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinglemon View Post
FR for Tina from EroticSecrets

Looks: the photo bro Corate posted in his FR is the most accurate one, 85% similar to that. Chio milf type, confirm wont reject.
Body: natural tits, considered slim but got some baby damage on her belly area which she is very conscious of lol.

Frenching: started slow then slowly progress to DFK
Cat bath: super sensual, lick and touch everywhere.

BBBJ: she started from the tip then slowly go down to the balls, really damn sensual type like gf doing it especially when she give the eye contact
AR: didn't expect this but while doing BBBJ halfway she suddenly went down and asked if i want it, will lick around and poke poke

FJ: started with missionary, while doing it halfway she put her thumb near her lips and started licking so I went ahead and put mine in and she started sucking it..walao sibei hot.
During cowboy she started grinding and then came down to french kiss and lick my ears then started pumping.

Overall is a super good bonk for me at this price: 9/10. Tina is quite self-conscious and shy of her body but honestly she looks great to me.

For bros who are looking for service orientated ones, she will not disappoint you.

As usual bros, YMMV.
Me got the surprise too bro.. those ticklish sensation.. Song
Old 28-01-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
NISA (Club Friday)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=916900

Don't really post that much FRs anymore but today's session with Nisa was really by far 1 of my best sessions on this site.

OKT: 9/10. Friendly, no nonsense and professional. Only qualm would be the process of getting access to the place. Quite the 'mission' that you have to go through but I guess it is for the sake of a better location and security.

Looks: 9/10.
Looks are subjective but I think my standards are pretty damn high but Nisa really hits all my markers. Cute, but carries a certain seductiveness that I could not resist. Very similar to pics provided, the kind of girl you see at Orchard and would want to double look. She is turning 27 this year, but say real, face more of a 23/24 chai you see at clubs. Def chio.

Body: 8.5/10. Slim and petite. Boobs are an enhanced C with nice proportionate brown nips that are irresistible. Not super well seasoned boobs but size and shape are def there. She complained that she is still fat but I told her if she diet somemore, she will literally disappear. Body of a SYT with a nice set of racks, really cannot complain.

Frenching: 10/10. SUPER FLUENT. Prob the highlight. Tongue fights, lip bites, passionate kissing really all check.

BBBJ: 9/10. Wet enough with good suction and skill. Gives good effort and time to polish my pipe. Returned her the favour of licking her clean shaven pussy and gave her a good rub, instant wet, made her cum a few times as she vibrated on the bed.

FJ: 8.5/10. Tight and good. Could tell she was abit tired from the flight and settling into work. Didnt trouble her to ride so it was the standard missionary and doggy. Either way, she still gave me a good show with sensual moans as I thrust deeper and harder.

GFE: 20/10 : KKNCB. Really can make you gong tao. From the moment I enter into the room, she just hugged me like a koala bear. Could tell she was abit tired, but she still said 'Sorry If I dont meet your expectations' Usually when girls pout or act cute towards me, I buay tahan but she really can pluck my heart strings. From the shower, to the foreplay, I feel like she and I had the best sexual chemistry I have ever experienced. Maybe cause I not bad looking ah but something just felt so real and authentic. She really blurred the line between bonking a real girlfriend and an FL. The GFE was just amazing. Chatty and converses well in English. My limited thai still managed to impress her. Talking was relatively brief more at the start but as the session progressed, it was just non-stop frenching and moaning. Really the best.

RTF: Confirm. Really a motherfucking GEM.
Thanks, i may try her
Old 28-01-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UniqueD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lisa/thaicon

Look- 8 same as advertising photo as usual this stable no need much discount

Frenching- yes, we fight troughrout the whole session

Body- 8 some baby fats, smooth skin no tatt

Boob- 7 b natural

Bbbj- 9 she shine well, many tongue action and very good suction

Fj-9 tried many position, her moaning and facial expressions is priceless

Gfe-9 solid girl never once felt bored in the whole 90min
Old 28-01-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
Vespaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVespaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Weblink: https://sbf.net.nz/showth...671&highlight=

Nutty by Naravee

OKT: fast and responsive.
Looks: 9/10 short hair, petite and xmm type, same as in pic
Body: 9/10 small boobs body was small lightweight
Frenching: 9/10 nice and slow with DFK
BBBJ: 9/10 not bad despite braces, suction and momentum is all tip top performance.
FJ: 9/10 very wet with natural juice, doggy and missionary. Service damn power. Bonk her until very shiok
GFE: 9/10 comfortable and chit chat before and after session.
RTF: high chance i will be back again.

Thanks Bro MBK
Old 28-01-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Poorxa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=kate

Kate from lust . Had a session with her yesterday night. Reach the place, she already waiting in a low-cut dress me horny. Well worth it . Booking is easy and promptly reply

Look: 8/10 (same as pic)
French: 8/10
Body: 10/10(slim, model like figure)
Boobs: 9/10(for Boobs lover, really firm and nice to grab)
Bj: 9/10 (one of the best so far)
Painting : 10/10 (all I can say is that she really good with her mouth)
Fj: 9/10 (tried a lot of position, feel tight and like the view when she ride)
Gfe:10/10 (really high on this, a lot of hugging and kissing.

Rtf : yes, if she's still here
Old 28-01-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 4
CzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCzarRun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mina from FG
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...609&highlight=

Just had a session with Mina, I would say her services is overall 8.5/10,
but one thing for sure is that Mina is easily wet and I mean she gets real wet easily,
she seems to love being finger as I can see from her expression as well as her moan.
As for her photo brothers have to discount probably 10% out but Mina is still a sweet and pretty looking girl.
She looks like a minah to me.
Once we break the ice we can talk about anything in the world,
throughout the whole session she is very cheerful and can see that she is willing to provide the best service.
Bros out there please be gentle with her and I am sure you will have an enjoyable session with Mina.
As for the sensual part you have to find out yourself 🤭🤭

Look - 8.5/10
Body - 8.5/10 her skin is smooth
Bbbj- 9/10
FJ - 8.5/10
GFE - 8.0/10

Overall 8/10

RTF - yes when my salary comes in
Old 28-01-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wettisyu is Cool - loads of Potential

Apartment was clean & spacious. If you want a sultry young lass and one who is not too talkative but displays her gfe in physical ways, choose Whiskey. Beware the kc though hehe. Hardly can find a girl when we first started kissing in her room, she brings my hand and guided it to her pussy for me to feel. i am sure you will find what you want in her.

As mentioned, she has a full back tattoo but its not off putting at all and she does not fit the normal image of a heavily tattooed gal as in she is not the brash ah lian type. Similarity to pics is 90%. Finally thanks bro for the arrangements and such a good experience from what i believe was my first time at this stable.

For info:
Looks: 8/10 Sultry quiet looking like a dormant volcano.
Body & boobs: 8/10 Slim with smaller side of D cups.
Height/age: 1.65m/23-34yo by look
Frenching: 8.5/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 9/10 Cums-a-lot!! plus she is tight, really.
Gfe: 9.5/10 Nuff said
Old 28-01-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Syz221 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clocking first post
Old 28-01-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

And you missed out which FL you writing for

Quote:
Originally Posted by wettisyu View Post
Apartment was clean & spacious. If you want a sultry young lass and one who is not too talkative but displays her gfe in physical ways, choose Whiskey. Beware the kc though hehe. Hardly can find a girl when we first started kissing in her room, she brings my hand and guided it to her pussy for me to feel. i am sure you will find what you want in her.

As mentioned, she has a full back tattoo but its not off putting at all and she does not fit the normal image of a heavily tattooed gal as in she is not the brash ah lian type. Similarity to pics is 90%. Finally thanks bro for the arrangements and such a good experience from what i believe was my first time at this stable.

For info:
Looks: 8/10 Sultry quiet looking like a dormant volcano.
Body & boobs: 8/10 Slim with smaller side of D cups.
Height/age: 1.65m/23-34yo by look
Frenching: 8.5/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 9/10 Cums-a-lot!! plus she is tight, really.
Gfe: 9.5/10 Nuff said
Old 28-01-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
And you missed out which FL you writing for
3rd line got say lol..

But he spell her name wrong.. Don’t have “e” de..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-01-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mango - Gentlemen's Club

This is a late FR as there is just many things to do this CNY. As she is already pretty well known in this thread. I will keep it simple.
Met Mango on her first day of work for this stint and was lucky to get an afternoon slot. Location wise, is the usual east are and she is currently in the "other" room now.
Greeted me at the door in her see thru black lingerie and I joked with her that why did she even bother wearing them.
Shower was individual as the area was pretty tight but she still took effort to clean me up for the action that is to come.
Mango is an all-round tongue expert and full french, dfk and all kinky tongue stuff is on the menu. It was just pure arousement as our tongues battled and our hands fondling each other. As i made my way down south to paint that delectable pussy of hers.
Got her so freakin wet and she was holding my head there and grinding her pussy on my face. I could taste her sweet nectar as she tried so hard not to come. She then suddenly pulled me up and urged me to fuck her. Slowly inserted my cock in her and she just gasped in pleasure. First round was a slow sensual affair as I enjoyed the feeling of every inch in her.
Finished off soon after totally spent andwe took almost an hour with all that sensual foreplay and slow love making.
Rested abit as she showed me some of her tiktok videos before we proceeded with round which was just as sensual.

Overall, Mango is worth the "premium" as she is pretty game and intense on her services provided. Bros will not be disappointed with the services provided. Bodywise, there is a scar below her abdomen so some bros who are into the pure aesthetics may not like it. RTF is probable for me provided she is not already "overbooked" by the bros here.
Old 28-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
teaparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

book 88 from LF few days ago
$120/2
since everyone have diff taste will not rate scores this time.

Looks: Face wise quite similar to photo at least 80%
body: Stretch skin ard belly area but okay for me
Boob: Natural D cup. natural sag but is to soft kind not the perky kind
French: some kisses here and there
BBBJ: cleans your behind thoroughly , hence some ar provided as well
FJ: can accommodate most positions
GFE: Can speak english and gfe is not bad . today should be her last day .
RTF: Base on pricing ration if worth to go back but too bad today is her last .
Old 28-01-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 17
SCAST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSCAST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Linda

Had her last evening.

Overall quite a good bonk, below is my brief description on her based solely on my own opinion.

Web: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=916718

Her look: 7/10 (Milf type look but still ok)
Her hairstyle: 8.5/10 (definite my type)
Her body: 8.5/10 (slim and nice curve)
Her boobs: 8.5/10 (small, nice and soft good to suck and a handful )
Her attitude: 8.5/10 (very obliging and hardworking, no complaints)
GFE: 9/10 (feel like fucking with GF type)
BBBBJ: 9/10 (good suction with deep throat can mouth fuck her)
FJ: 8/10 (change a few positions and she willing to accommodate)
RTF: YES!!
Damage: as stated inside the thread.

Thanks Bro MKD
Old 28-01-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
flyingdino is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Mint frm Lust

https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=mint

Had a session with Mint, OKT was prompt with the replies and kudos to him for giving very clear and clear directions to the location. Booking was easy as well.

Look: 10/10 (same as pic) plus point for her as she look alike to t-ara's eunjung..
Kiss: 8/10
Body: 8/10(slim but not skinny type, meaty ass)
Boobs: 8/10(about a small b but it suits her body well)
Bj: 9/10 (took her time to give me a good deepthroat)
Fj: 9/10 (quite accommodating to my position switches)
Gfe: 8/10 (hugs and occasion kisses throughout the session)

Would recommend other bros to try her out. I tipped her as she gave me a very good experience throughout the whole session (e.g. asking me if everything is okay and if i am unhappy with any parts) Through the conversations, I can feel that she is a very genuine person and i urge other bros to give her a try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1