The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 26-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
She now in SG anot ?

If yes, what is her tag number ?
This babe was the very popular G23 and the first wl I met in this house. Look as in picture very chio, not too thin just meaty at the right place . Her bbbj and deep throat were the best....from the shower to the bed and finally on the bed. Can French like lovers and was very accommodating to all styles. 😡but after some clowns here wrote about her giving raw and had suspected HIV she was sent back. 😑what a waste. She was the reigning champion at that time albeit a short one. Now its difficult to find someone like her with looks, body and good services all wrapped in one. You can read about her exploits in earlier FRs on this thread.
Old 27-01-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dave997319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
This babe was the very popular G23 and the first wl I met in this house. Look as in picture very chio, not too thin just meaty at the right place . Her bbbj and deep throat were the best....from the shower to the bed and finally on the bed. Can French like lovers and was very accommodating to all styles. 😡but after some clowns here wrote about her giving raw and had suspected HIV she was sent back. 😑what a waste. She was the reigning champion at that time albeit a short one. Now its difficult to find someone like her with looks, body and good services all wrapped in one. You can read about her exploits in earlier FRs on this thread.
What I heard someone complaint to Kelantan Lane (where they go for checking monthly). He got the STD from her and she is giving BBBJ … checked on her and she got nothing. This guy sucked until shiok if scared should have asked for CBJ. This guy must be fucking in other places like Dome or MAssage places.
Old 27-01-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
fatdick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfatdick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Is someone still in contact with this wl after she went back in her country? Just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave997319 View Post
What I heard someone complaint to Kelantan Lane (where they go for checking monthly). He got the STD from her and she is giving BBBJ … checked on her and she got nothing. This guy sucked until shiok if scared should have asked for CBJ. This guy must be fucking in other places like Dome or MAssage places.
Old 27-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

G7 not working.. code red.. she is angpai.. saw an angmor look like van disel.. asking for G7
Old 27-01-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dave997319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdick View Post
Is someone still in contact with this wl after she went back in her country? Just curious.
Those asked for her WeChat before. Should be able to contact her . No point waste time
Old 27-01-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave997319 View Post
No longer here. No 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Oh I see, appreciate both bros for sharing !

Thanks
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 27-01-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
Just now went to fuck g3 the last fuck and okt said yea, new girls will come in after cny
Kan you..went to fk G3 and she told me she staying for the whole 2 years..she told me not to believe everything I read on online forums..anyway she's a good fuck..super good attitude and her kept kissing me on the neck and ear was super turn on..was reluctant to kiss at first but after that was able to french with her when we got into the mood during missionary..her pussy felt super warm even when wearing condom..
Old 27-01-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
Yes bro. Why leh
So u are that Si UNKER that give out false information saying that G3 is leaving after CNY?

G3 NOT leaving after CNY.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 27-01-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Any new girls after CNY?
Old 27-01-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
So u are that Si UNKER that give out false information saying that G3 is leaving after CNY?

G3 NOT leaving after CNY.
He's that troll spreading claims that he rawed G3 and G7 and got HIV. He's either a retard or just a loser with low self esteem. Zapped the fuck out of him a few days ago.
Old 28-01-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samster9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been lurking this thread since it reopens. I can verify G3 does not provide RAW but that G7 G16 G12 provide RAW only after you had RTF many times without being caught by either one aka let the girl thinks she is the only one you always go to in this house. G3 told me in stern way she does not provide it.
Old 28-01-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samster9999 View Post
I have been lurking this thread since it reopens. I can verify G3 does not provide RAW but that G7 G16 G12 provide RAW only after you had RTF many times without being caught by either one aka let the girl thinks she is the only one you always go to in this house. G3 told me in stern way she does not provide it.
Wow.... didnt know this place is a commando camp....😁😁😁
Old 28-01-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wtf did I just read? A single first post since Jan 2022 was to post that several girls offered raw? I mean smlj seriously even if they do? Come out to forum and expose them and show that you are Sibeh eh sai?

Seriously… smh

Raw is very xiong. Got family got kids.. please think ah

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 28-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Verify with what? G16 already got vaginal pain from light pumping, didn't know she willing to also provide raw..
Old 28-01-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Wahh....those up g7 g12 g16 oredi....kee chiu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1