The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Dear kengohchien, if he has made this very clear to you not only once,twice but many times over periods of time, then i would suggest you keep to this rule should you still want to continue seeing him. If you insist and push your limits, he may start to find you irritating and disappear for good.
You must know yourself well.
If you cannot handle this, walk out. Now.
That's why I took a rain cheque on your fried rice and fried noodle cos too sweet liao. I'm on sugar conscious diet
Old 19-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

better read admin comments on the poor decisions made by members..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 19-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Question is u love u for his love making skills or more than the person himself Coz most of the time u only have sex with him?
Old 19-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 13
dk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdk1903 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i don't think married or not should be an issue nowadays.
people divorce ALL the time.
i think the more important question here is, does he have any children?

if he has, then i think your love has been badly placed.
children are innocent. you should not get involved with their father.

if he does not, then i think it's ok for you to compete for him.
it's going to be very easy to snatch him from his wife.
come on, he already has you as a FB, so how much does he love his wife?!
some more, he is much older than you, so the battle is already won before it will be fought.
Old 19-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 19
hcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond reputehcg_explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengohchien View Post
because I know he just treats me as a sex object, yet I don't want to let go of what we have.
since u know he just treat u as a sex object.. then y u border ?

do u think he will divorce his wife and marry u ???

If ur FB is a responsible guy, he will not find FB liao..

u hv to know and understand wat u actually want and need... FB ?? or BF ?? or juz a companion ??

그들의 비 겁 자에 또는 없는 남 근 고환 닉 이름을 표시 합니다. 정말 사람들에 게 슬픈 느낌

Pending :

powerkid ( waiting 2nd Round )
grey82 ( waiting 2nd Round )
Sailsingapore ( waiting 2nd Round )
Old 19-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tingx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,

I think the fact he goes up to you as a fb is not so bad.
Everyone has needs and wants, and I would not be in position to comment on that.

But it is right to say if he has kids, maybe going beyond fb is a lil dangerous and unfair to the poor innocent (the kids).

U may yearn for love, but from your sharings, it seemed like he wants sex only, and u wan love (by giving him sex perhaps u hope in return?).
The to and fro rs does not seemed equated, and hence perhaps your delimma?

Perhaps u have not a real bf b4?
Maybe find a bf bah... u might find that its a whole new experience.
Go with the mindset of being a frd den good frd den decide if u wan this new fb or bf.... or perhaps bff....

Hope my 1-cent worth helps. ^^
All the best!
PS: I am always up to chat if u wan.
Old 19-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 18
Lexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to beholdLexus118 is a splendid one to behold

Me take you under my Wing, you will forget your uncle fb in a day!
Old 19-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kengohchien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone. Thanks for all your replies.

I thought i'd get slammed for being stupid (which of course i think i am, since i'm hoping for something that isn't really possible. Also the fact that i entered the relationship knowing that he probably just wanted an FB and now me seeking love, it's me being stupid really.

Thanks for all your PMs too. Alot of ppl in this forum are kind... not really what i was expecting because i expected alot of sardonic and well, it's a sex forum after all, so all the jaded-with-sex-tales-tirade people.

I think a couple of you talked about being unfair to his kids because he is married. yes, he has kids.. and ....

they are my age.. so they're not exactly school-going children but have moved out.. hence the empty-nest syndrome. i think i'm going to get blasted for being FB with a man so much older, but truth be told, i have a liking for older men. Younger men seem immature to me. I don't really go for looks, i guess it's chemistry. So it's his wife always being overseas and him being free with time on his hands, and me a person a little sick with her mundane job and seeking a little excitement.

Most of you are right - i have over-stepped the boundaries of being an FB. i never expected it would come to this. i thought i could differentiate between sex and love and i didn't know i could fall for someone so much older. So i just went ahead. the sex is good, but i like the post-sex cuddles and little whispers and closeness. Maybe that's when i started falling for him.

i find that because i am hurt that he is merely treating me as a sex object, i go on the defensive sometimes. i guess in some ways i am indirectly pushing him away. i ignore him at times because i feel unfairly treated, i tell myself that he just wants sex when he does nice things to me. i am essentially a bit of a wreck.

But you know how women are. sometimes we just self-torture and i don't know why.

I know what i should do, but i can't do it.

and i don't want to tell any of my friends because they'll just judge me for being with a married man who is so much older.

Thanks all again. your replies mean alot to me because i've only had one gay friend to share this with so far.
Old 20-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 13
Suharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to beholdSuharto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I enjoy his company, i enjoy our sex. I'm not asking for more because he is
married.
I have never thought of breaking up his marriage.
Slap yourselves 3 times and make it hard, if you still have not come to your
senses, repeat process
Old 20-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tingx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi kengohchien,

Glad u got things sorted out in your mind.
Nice to hear that u received positive feedback and sharings,
and tat u r taking em in the good light. ^^

I dropped u a pm with my contacts.
I think we can be frds, if i may have the honor.
Old 20-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tingx View Post
Hi kengohchien,

Glad u got things sorted out in your mind.
Nice to hear that u received positive feedback and sharings,
and tat u r taking em in the good light. ^^

I dropped u a pm with my contacts.
I think we can be frds, if i may have the honor.
You never missed a chance hor
Old 20-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cut this FB r/s and get a proper bf?
Old 20-07-2012, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

Dear TS, from what you have said, I feel you want to move the relationship from a FB to something more.
On the other hand, you do understand that this relationship is purely a FB relationship and he is married and have kids as old as you. Hence it is rather impossible he would leave his marriage and be with you.
I believe you have fallen for him and in this case, you heart is starting to grow stronger that your head.

What your heart is feeling will only bring to you to do afew actions which will only bring you the same ending. I guess there won't be a need to explain further as a smart ger like you should already know the consequences.
Old 20-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

be strong and live long

Quote:
Hi everyone. Thanks for all your replies.

I thought i'd get slammed for being stupid (which of course i think i am, since i'm hoping for something that isn't really possible. Also the fact that i entered the relationship knowing that he probably just wanted an FB and now me seeking love, it's me being stupid really.

Thanks for all your PMs too. Alot of ppl in this forum are kind... not really what i was expecting because i expected alot of sardonic and well, it's a sex forum after all, so all the jaded-with-sex-tales-tirade people.

I think a couple of you talked about being unfair to his kids because he is married. yes, he has kids.. and ....

they are my age.. so they're not exactly school-going children but have moved out.. hence the empty-nest syndrome. i think i'm going to get blasted for being FB with a man so much older, but truth be told, i have a liking for older men. Younger men seem immature to me. I don't really go for looks, i guess it's chemistry. So it's his wife always being overseas and him being free with time on his hands, and me a person a little sick with her mundane job and seeking a little excitement.

Most of you are right - i have over-stepped the boundaries of being an FB. i never expected it would come to this. i thought i could differentiate between sex and love and i didn't know i could fall for someone so much older. So i just went ahead. the sex is good, but i like the post-sex cuddles and little whispers and closeness. Maybe that's when i started falling for him.

i find that because i am hurt that he is merely treating me as a sex object, i go on the defensive sometimes. i guess in some ways i am indirectly pushing him away. i ignore him at times because i feel unfairly treated, i tell myself that he just wants sex when he does nice things to me. i am essentially a bit of a wreck.

But you know how women are. sometimes we just self-torture and i don't know why.

I know what i should do, but i can't do it.

and i don't want to tell any of my friends because they'll just judge me for being with a married man who is so much older.

Thanks all again. your replies mean alot to me because i've only had one gay friend to share this with so far.
Old 20-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Confidant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, you know very well that you are just his FB. Nothing more. Honestly gals in this kind of relationship has the overall veto power to pull the plug anytime. Be clear minded. Be strong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1